SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah, I was planning to do it after he goes back to good old .ng
Here's his latest. @PS, I really do think he went. It appears that no one looked his docs over or they really are legit.
Here's his latest. I have FOUR emails from him today
"Faye Valentine" (any Bebop fans here?) is Amy's name on the travel docs.

Quote:
I went to the Singaporean Immigration Authority Head Office at Leveander to see if I could get Amy released..Unfortunately, I couldn't locate her.I gave an immigration officer at the gate to the immigration presecution and investigation department the name "Faye Valentine" , her arrival time and date.She came back and told me that she couldn't find the name "Faye Valentine" at the detainee list.She said there was no american or european amongst their detainees.She said I should go and get her lock up number..Iam really worried about Amy's safety..Amy said she was at the immigration head office at leveander.I don't like the way she was sounding on the phone , when she called me. She was crying.I tried calming down.We need to get her out there.Right now, Iam comtemplating on contacting a lawyer that specailises on immigration matters to get her on bail.At this point,I confused..Iam not happy at all..We need to do something urgently, so as to get her out of there.
Meanwhile,I searched round the whole beach..I couldn't finding a red fishing boat ..Anyway,I met some malaysian's on met at the beach.They asked for the boat number..They asked me to go and look for their boss at Charlie's corner..But when I got there the place was locked up..It indicate gone fishing..I will have to go back there tommorrow.There is a contact phone number I saw at bar..I've tried calling the number,but it was routed into a voicemail..Anyway,I keep on try calling the phone number.I look forward to your urgent response.

I told him that we tried to get a lawyer too and that they wouldn't let her see anyone as she had not been charged with a crime yet. I told him to go back and ask if there is a special unit where they hold suspected drug runners and to see if she is there. I also told him the fishing boat was there for one day and now we have to hire a new one.
@asiaguy, they have fishing boats in Batam, right? Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ, it looks like you're right! He did go there, but he didn't take his fake papers, for sure. We have to get him to another meeting with the lawyers, and his fakeys, then get him inspected. I'm waiting for his ID scans.

Just thinking...it has to be hell for him, being in direct contact with a "lawyer" (me), but being unable to mention anything about Amy at all, because the lawyer would twig and both his cons would be blown. Excellent Very Happy

mr. mugu wrote:

Quote:
But when I got there the place was locked up..It indicate gone fishing..

He's getting quite a bit of that lately, even the locals are baiting him!!

Just sent to him:

Quote:

Mr. *****,

Don't worry about the deadline. I contacted the court today, and swore on oath that you had presented yourself for receipt of the estate by the expiration date. This secures the estate for you as claimed before expiration of order.

Meanwhile, Barrister Ong King Seng was present at the Hotel, but for security, his procedure is to look out for the person in the identity photograph provided to him, rather than announce his presence at reception. I thought you had been advised of that. It is possible your appearance has changed since the photograph I have of you was taken. You have to understand their caution, as there are a thousand people who could pretend to be "****** *******", and steal this substantial amount of money.

Please go to a cybercafe, and scan your passport and any other identifying documents you are carrying. Ensure your name "***** ******" is clearly visible on the documents. I will mail the scans to Barrister Ong King Seng's secretary, so that he can be provided with them before your next meeting. The documents you present to him MUST MATCH the ones in the scan you send to me. Please do this immediately, so that we can finally conclude the handover of the estate.

Yours in service,

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is AMAZING.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of the complete 3 year transcript when you are finished. This has to be the bait of all time, it deserves imortality in the hall of fame, not just passed to Newbies as myth.

Wookie

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We might be able to come up with a truncated version, but I promise, the whole thing would be pretty boring. This lad was never the most entertaining in the normal course of the bait, as mr.mugu will confirm. Many's the time we both nearly dumped him out of sheer boredom. Trust me, getting him to do anything at all, even within his home town, was one hell of a task.

The Port Harcourt cybercafe seat was glued to his ass, and getting a rise out of him is nigh on impossible. I still think at the end of all this he will just say "Dear ****, Everything went badly wrong and am now stuck at Lagos airport, waiting to try to get on a van ride back to Harcourt...ah well, everything is happening for a reason...god bless...."

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Quote:
I went to the Singaporean Immigration Authority Head Office at Leveander to see if I could get Amy released..Unfortunately, I couldn't locate her.I gave an immigration officer at the gate to the immigration presecution and investigation department the name "Faye Valentine" , her arrival time and date.She came back and told me that she couldn't find the name "Faye Valentine" at the detainee list.She said there was no american or european amongst their detainees.She said I should go and get her lock up number..

I suggest the introduction of a Secret Service twist here. Either Amy could call him again and tell him accordingly, or this information could be released via email (I'm not quite sure which persona on your side could do that). Amy for instance could be subject of SS investigations in Singapore because of the Mafia connections she supposedly has or for any other obscure reason. Be inspired by "24" Smile.

Once this side of the story is established, there are hundreds of excellent ways to exploit it. For instance, this could serve as an obvious excuse of why the lad hasn't found Amy on the detainee list. Of course she wasn't on that list, since the Secret Service (in this case, that of Singapore) was actually detaining her, despite of what Amy originally thought.

Strange meeting points can be arranged arbitrarily for "security reasons". The CIA, the Mossad, the Romanian Securitate and former KGB agents may pop up here and there. Our lad could be asked to receive, print and deliver conspirative messages to dead letter boxes, he can also be required to decipher long and obscure encrypted messages using the Bible as the key. (The result being something like "The blue towers are shaken. Fill the tub with light bulbs. The arrows are blunt.") And whenever meetings won't take place and things go strangely downhill, perfect excuses like classified information, other ongoing secret operations and the meddling of unspecified hostile agencies are always given.

Amy can be drawn into all this stuff and blackmailed by various agencies to do simple but obscure things she obviously can't. I anticipate short phone calls from Amy to our lad, whispering silently with trembling lips, other times screaming and whining, begging for his help to sit in a certain cafe from 9 am to 10 pm and wait for an agent to come, etc.

Oh I wish I was in Singapore now and could have my way with this lump of shit! Twisted Evil
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
^^ We might be able to come up with a truncated version, but I promise, the whole thing would be pretty boring.

I do have the whole two years and I'd be happy to zip it up and mail it to someone upon pm and conclusion of the bait, but I concur. For the most parts my baits are quite straight. In Ed's case I did do some funny stuff (such as make him fill out a 256 page visa application for Dubai), but for the most part it was endless emails telling him how much I loved him and how I knew that GOD would eventually give him all he richly deserves
The reason I kept with Ed is that he is a combination of stupid and trusting. He is only one of two lads that I got on safari that didn't twig after that. Normally when you promise to meet them and don't show up all trust is gone and that's the end of the bait. As @PS said, in Ed's case all he did was reply and say "Oh, that's all right. I understand why you couldn't make it."
@komsomol. We might be able to use a few of those ideas Laughing I called him in the middle of the night again as Doug and told him we may need him to make a "small" ferry trip to pick the money up.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How you get these lads to do this stuff, I just cannot imagine but I hope to learn. I've just replied to my first ever bait tonight and 'Crystal' is out of the starting blocks. As to this one, a whole three years, ofcourse its going to be boring in places but to get to where you are, we need to understand the whole thing...perhaps edited highlights would be good with commentary where it is truly boring. I really would love to see this in the hall of fame, its the bait of all time, there has to be an apropriate trophy.

Wookie

"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Mugu: BIG Faye-fan!!!

Anyways, this is just too awesome--"t3h aw3s0m3" even.

An obscure paper is an idea. Another one is "Pravda"--which still exists on-line--but they someone would have to do . . . like . . . work in posting the thing in Russian. I doubt Lad will be able to translate, but still probably not worth the effort. Only if the Lad needs convincing.

--J.D.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's quite clear the "Singapore deportation people" are lying and have Amy, but are refusing to admit it for their own nefarious purposes. Very Happy

Maybe they're trying to get her to confess to something, and turn other gang members in. Could need a high-powered lawyer to get her out.

This is going to be a trip the Lad won't forget in a hurry. Twisted Evil

Oh, and brilliant work with the phone call, Eliza. clapping

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Charlie's corner..But when I got there the place was locked up..It indicate gone fishing..

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Classic...Charlie's Corner is only open on weekend days and weekday nights. Laughing

The Lad never got past the reception lady at Sing ICA.
If he went to the deportation area he would have been yapping with 2 Gurkha's with guns. I'm pretty sure he would have mentioned that part.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'Morning skittlers,

I asked our pet to take a snap of himself so that the Barrister could recognise him at the next meet. Does the pic below look anything like the old pics he sent, a year or more ago, to you? No, it bloody doesn't to me, either, and it gets better: He's holding a Nigerian driver's licence that has the mugshot from the other pic, and the name "********" on it. He sent me a scan of every identifying document he has on him right now. So, the morning he sets off to meet the Barrister might be the start of the last tolerable day in Singapore for him.

His passport has to be fake. I won't post it here, but "*******" is an invented name he used on his original formats three years ago, so there's no chance of it being his own name.

Lest there be any confusion, the Lad mailing us from Singapore is the same one we've baited all this time. His writing style is totally unique.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the chances that this poor chappie is the same bloke you have been chatting to for the last few years...or is he some slightly dippy cousin the real scammer talked into take the fall for him? Do you think they suspected? Do you think they wanted to get rid of him but like a boomerang, he just keeps on comming back?

Wookie

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ See the comment at the end of the post above. I've seen pics of this lad before, in less detailed shots. I took issue with him, and he claimed he'd lost some weight. This IS our lad.

The poor chappie has stolen lots of money from people worldwide, including poorer people in India and Bangla Desh, and was proud to brag about this to my fake lad character.

Putting the old next to the new, I now think it is the same lad.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant 'poor chappie' in the, he has no idea what you are going to do to him way. I didnt say I like him as a person but honestly, after 3 years, you have to feel a smidgen of sympathy for all the things you have put hi through and are about to do. Singapore police are not going to make life pleasant for him. At the very least, he will get an agressive cavity search, perhaps a bit roughed up, a couple of nights in a Singapore jail with real hard core criminals....

He's a nasty amoral little man who thinks nothing of heaping misery and hardship on others in order to further his own interests. He's contemptable, but I still feel sorry for him. Singapore authorities are the stuff of nightmares.

Pictures. They dont look anything like each other, the cheekbones are different and the forhead in the older picture is further forward...perhaps cousins or brothers?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I don't feel any sympathy for him at all. None. I'm frustrated he's still walking free, and I hope he spends years in a far Eastern hell-hole paying a little for the lives he wrecked.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wookie wrote:
but honestly, after 3 years, you have to feel a smidgen of sympathy for all the things you have put hi through and are about to do

No.

Do you feel sorry for the guy who holds a knife to the throat of your grandma while stealing her purse and get's 3 years in jail?

I don't.

The only difference here is that the victims trust the criminal, and thus they get a lot more than a purse.
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
Do you feel sorry for the guy who holds a knife to the throat of your grandma while stealing her purse and get's 3 years in jail?

No, no sympathy, but it doesnt mean I would coutenance tying him to a stake and burning him alive in retribution.

I repeat:
He's a nasty amoral little man who thinks nothing of heaping misery and hardship on others in order to further his own interests. He's contemptable, but I still feel sorry for him. Singapore authorities are the stuff of nightmares.

I would feel sorry for any creature that was having pain inflicted on it.

komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he would be standing in a privy with the shit reaching up to the upper edge of his lower lip, I would put my foot on his head and press him down slowly until he'd be gone. That's what I would do with him and also with other lads. I would feel sorry for my ruined shoe, however.
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry for condemned criminals about to be executed. It doesnt mean that I would be incapable of pulling the lever that ends their lives. Its just like putting a dog down. Lets be clear here, I understand that these people are scum. They inflict terrible suffering on others to further their own lives and feather their own nest. I am not naive, I've been online and actively using the web since the compuserve days. Neither am I a bleeding heart. However, there has to be a line between justice and brutality. You put a rabid dog down, you dont torture it first. From what I have seen on TV documentaries, there are a few places on this earth you do not want to be in jail, the middle east, south america and asia. Singapore is (I understand) is particularly brutal. I feel sympathy. It's a uniquely human trait and perhaps a failing, but what would society be without it.

Wookie

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Singapore authorities won't burn him at the stake. Their prisons are no Hotels, it's true, and it's the least this pile-of-crap waste-of-space deserves.

No offence ChocolateChip_Wookie, but some of us here have been round the block a few times in this 'hobby', and you get a little hardened. They have no heart, no compassion, no feelings for their victims at all, just hatred and contempt. You can't fight fire with fluffy pillows.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I hope you can guarantee his ass in prison.

--J.D.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Psych, I'm having trouble deciding whether they're the same Lad in the photos.

Could you PhotoChop 'Wanted' above the pic and 'Notorious Scammer' beneath, might give me that touch of realism I need to make an accurate forensic assessment?

Alternatively, just go ahead and fry his ass, but good. Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The nasolabial folds look very different.

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I resized the pic on the right, I changed the aspect ratio a little, making him look slimmer..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic