SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
@ Mind Freak - - come on - give me some credit Laughing I'm American! LOL So it's odd that I can understand Italian and speak a little (I can't read or write it) I also understand and can speak some other languages, too - - BUT - with the Caveat - - I am American - - the only language I am fluent in is English.....but I know bits and pieces of Urdu, Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, French, and can give a cursing in German....oh I also know a few Greek words....and a few Cantonese...

Hey - look at me - I can't even spell HUMAN (humin) Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: Webcams

@ PSD - What about some of the webcams HERE?

Maybe this one:

http://202.172.177.75/trafficsmart/images/3799.html

You could have him go to the grassy part?

Hmm... might be clutching at straws here...
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes send him to the "grassy knoll"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our lad needs to to learn something about astral planing. I thought about the grassy knoll cam, maybe he can go there next time. Smile

Quote:

Dear Mr. *******
Thanks for the mail..I will be at the Bora Bora Beach Bar at Sentosa beach today as from 9.00pm..It is important you forward your contact mobile phone number to me beforehand,so that I can be able to locate you easily..My mobile Phone number is *******.I guess,by now Mr. ******** must have forwarded my Full photograph and my travelling documents to you.. I advise you give me a call beforehand with your mobile phone number.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am American - - the only language I am fluent in is English
He he - oxymoron Laughing

Purple Flower
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leia, that was great! Makes me wonder if I can sell the rights to Disney.
He's written me. This guy has more lives than a cat!
Quote:
However,I went to the western union agent agents in my location to collect the money,she sent..I gave the lady at counter the payment slip..She entered the control number into their computer..To my greatest surprise,they couldn't locate the money..I guess,that Nigerian must've trickishly swindled the money from her..Doug,it is important you try and locate her..or try and locate the Nigerian,he is still in Thailand..Anyway,I will keep try her line,so as to see if I can get her on phone..Iam really concerned about her safety..Right now,I can if she has gotten to malaysia or singapore.It is really fustrating..Please,it important you call me..I look forward your response..

I like this, it's almost sig material. I'm still holding out for "I am in jail. Why Dougie, why did you do this to me?":
Quote:
.I've been calling her phone number since money,but my calls keep going into her voicemail..

How about this route? I think we need someone to call Ed posing as a Nigerian. Jack Sparrow. All I think that they should do right now is tell Ed Amy is with them and how much of a cut Ed's going to get from the whole deal. Something like "okay because you got me the maga, I give you 50 dollars." I've pmed Double-O as I know he can do this well, but not sure if he's willing.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza Dolittle said
Quote:
I am American - - the only language I am fluent in is English

And Professor Henry Higgins said (about the English language) Smile
Quote:
... Why, in America they haven't used it for years

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm an American and I used to speak fluent German, basic French, Spanish, Danish and enough Korean to get around. I used to live in Europe and Korea in the 80s. I'm sure my skills have degraded from lack of use. You can all tell I can barely _spell_ English.
Also, as long as I only need to use anime phrases, I can speak fluent Japanese Very Happy

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I will be at the Bora Bora Beach Bar at Sentosa beach today as from 9.00pm

Have I got this right, 9:00pm singapore time is in 45 minutes from now UK time?

[edit]

It is this cam, yes?

http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/fun_stuff/webcams/Sentosa_Beach.html

Seems to be showing the current image as daytime with sunshine and cam not refreshing either Confused

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well perhaps Prof Higgins will make an exception for Mr Mugu.

BTW is the beach rendezvous still on? Sorry, but am just too lazy to look it all up. And the beach cam doesn't stream. It has to be manually refreshed.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ SP: Yep. Here's hoping the cam is streaming.
[edit] shit. Looks like it won't be, then. Well, that'll explain why the lawyer didn't arrive, and it's another wasted journey for him.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ok, got no streaming here though, when refreshing the page manually it's still showing the same image Sad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about 40 minutes from this moment that I am posting right now....

the WU office must have had an American working since that slip didn't work.

Damn it!

OR he didn't go - - someone read the slip to him - and he lied about going.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should've made the appointment time 12 noon, looks like they take a daily shot at that time. Oh well, time to find another cam. perhaps the grassy knoll, tomorrow.

Keep checking that beach cam though, if Ed's around that area long enough, there's a chance he'll appear on it later. It takes shots once in a while, that's all you can guarantee with it.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP<-- The beach looks deserted, probably nobody there now. Don't know if that's normal for this time of the year. Earlier there were some people though. Beneath the beach umbrella - the one on the right.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ huh? I'm still getting the frame with all the people on the beach, daylight. Are we all getting different shots? Try refreshing the page.

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DANG. Hafta go our for a couple hours

I am getting a night scene - nobody on the beach and the umbrellas are folded. There's a spotlight (or flood light or whatever) lighting up the area between the 2 umbrellas

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What url?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what my cam is showing, streaming is off as it should be getting dark soon in Singapore:

Current View

View at 12 Noon

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the one I'm getting. It's already dark there, as some of the traffic cams show. The beach is artificially lit at night.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, current view is showing a night scene. So maybe it is working.
@Eliza, I wonder if he's lying too. The lad is so dense, I wonder if he simply entered the number at the WU website and it didn't come up.
2nd Edit: Perhaps that's a good out too if you want to use it. Say that she probably entered the number as an unsecured (normal) transfer. Have him point out to her the part in Chinese where it says it's a secured transfer.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What url are you getting a night scene on?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr Mugu, you have a night scene for current view?

Can you post the image url here, mine is still showing the same image as above with people in the same position in sunny daylight.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Looks like the US is getting a different pic than the UK. Confused

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the url I'm using
http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/fun_stuff/webcams/Sentosa_Beach.html

It's a night shot and looks the same as the one posted above. What I can't tell is if it's static or not.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic