SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ What he said Twisted Evil

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:
There is a website that lists the different immigration check points and phone numbers.

If only they had webcams..

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, You guys are awesome! I have been hooked on the thread every day since the lad landed in Singapure. This is just great! bow_down

I think the best way is to keep him on the leash is to have the lawyers to contact him Wink and giving the option of extending his visa for 10 more days, and covering the airfare for his return back, since they "feel" guilty that they could not meet all this time Twisted Evil

At the same time, working the angle with 4my that she is coming to town and that he just need to hold ust a bit. Having all those things line up, will make him feel comfortable Smile

I can't wait what will happen next Smile
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu somehow must present "documents" from the lawyer to the authorities that contain large parts of stuff in Malay, Mandarin or Tamil where his fraudulent exploits are described in detail.
Quote:
Hello, I am a criminal from Nigeria. Please call the police and arrest me. My my passport is forged but I have my real documents with me. Please perform a cavity search. I like it.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just one thing you're mistaken about: lust, hormones, libido and such just don't belong in the same sentence as this lad. Believe me, I've known him a long time. The only thing that would give numbnuts there even a semi hard-on is cash, and the idea of successfully stealing some. He's chasing cash here, and 4my is his route not only to pots of cash, but his gateway to Europe, he thinks. He has all the sex drive of a castrated tortoise on saltpetre and barbiturates. It's amazing he was ever conceived in the first place, if in fact he was conceived, and not shat in a Port Harcourt gutter by a passing mongrel. I would guess his Dad was also a guy man, and stole a few naira from his mum's purse while the lights were out.

It's beginning to look like he'll be going home. It pisses me off, but I've hit a wall, I feel. Ah well, at least he travelled.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes I think there is stil hope to leave him, in giving something to look forward to. You have managed to keep him on the bait for so long, i am sure he can hold just abit more Twisted Evil Meeting with the lawyer and getting visa extention, will calm him down. An, maybe, if they lawyer will somehow set up an account in a local bank in order for him to take out some cash for him smoth things up localy Twisted Evil
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS -- You may be right (you know the lad better than the rest of us) but at this point it's worth a try, you have nothing to lose by pressuring him to stay another day.

But even if he goes home as currently scheduled, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you have already screwed him over royally, with one of the longest and most expensive safaris in baiting history. You and Mr. Mugu deserve HUGE kudos for that alone. It still boggles my mind that you got this turd from Lagos to Singapore! That's one hell of a trip!

If you can take it one step higher, great. If not, you still should be popping champagne corks for a job well done. Eddie's life is not going to be a picnic when he goes home empty-handed.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just so damn frustrating to know that he's in the ideal place, and if he and his passport were properly investigated, he'd really be screwed. You're right, we can derive some satisfaction from his torment over the past week or so, but the best outcome would be getting him arrested, and there seems to be little chance of that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
The mugu somehow must present "documents" from the lawyer to the authorities that contain large parts of stuff in Malay, Mandarin or Tamil where his fraudulent exploits are described in detail.
Quote:
Hello, I am a criminal from Nigeria. Please call the police and arrest me. My my passport is forged but I have my real documents with me. Please perform a cavity search. I like it.

TFI: Excellent idea. I'm on it.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the sounds of it I wouldn't give up on that idea. When does his VISA actually run out? If it runs out the day after his flight is supposed to leave then he'll be in big trouble for overstaying when he does eventually try to leave. Once they investigate the overstaying they'll notice all the fake documents. Therefore making him miss that flight will probably end up in him getting arrested for these other things.

Therefore, as many other people have said, all the effort should go into making him miss this flight. If he thinks that he's getting $7 million on Saturday then that's an awfully big incentive for him to stick around, especially if he thinks that everything is covered regarding an extended visa and a pre-paid alternative flight. I mean if I was a scammer I'd hang around for another day if I truly believed that's what I was going to get. If someone can put together a truly believable visa extension and a truly believable alternative airline ticket to send to him then I think we have a good chance to keep him in Singapore. 4my would just be the icing on the cake.

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj is right. There are the elctronic tickets.... that can keep on the believe. I will look around for vi3a docs Very Happy
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know ideally we want him to think he's getting on a boat after the transaction is complete (correct me if I'm wrong here), which does complicate things a little as there's no point in offering alternative airline tickets if we actually aren't saying he's going to need them. Is there some type of confirmation that could be sent to him regarding him getting on this boat? Something that will make him forget about trying to catch his flight.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I just got off the phone with 3d. I have talked to him for about an hour and won't be posting all of the convo - I had to hang up on him a few times, so there were 3 calls in all. In the last, he asks me for western union. I asked if it was a union that keeps employees from getting fired - and then when I was writing it down - I called it Westy Union - and he had to keep explaining it. It took him 20 minutes to get me to find out what it was. LOL

So I have a "Westy Union" slip and am going to go ask a friend to write in Mandarin on it - - The man receiving this money is a Nigerian criminal. Call the police. He has fake ID on him. Ask why he is in Singap0re. He will say that he is trying to collect an inheritance. It is a common 419 Nigerian scam.

Editing to add - I'll post the info HERE so you guys can email it to him from 4my's account.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down X 1,000

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, good thinking with the Western Uni0n idea. Just a suggestion that it might be a better idea to use MoneyGr4m so that he can't check the fake MTCN on the internet. He may not try this, but with MoneyGr4m he'll only know it's fake once he's actually at the office.

If you want to make the switch perhaps tell him that you contacted a friend about this "Westy Union" thing and he said it wasn't anywhere near as secure as MoneyGr4m?

Good thinking with writing the Mandarin - hopefully the cashier will recognise what's going on and call the cops.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well - in English, it says
"Sent Secure mode. Transfer status not to be made available online." The rest will be in Mandarin.

My Mandarin friend had to go look at a house she's thinking of buying. She says she will be back in a short while and will fill out the form for me. She has heard of scammers and thinks this is funny. LOL

Anyway, as for my slip........It's a totally fake slip that I have....

And here's the call http://media.putfile.com/amy-persuades-scammer-to-stay-in-singapore

I think 4my will have a lot of problems with this Westy union thing before the slip can get sent to him! (So when I post - wait to send it - LOL)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's good thinking, especially when it comes to having lots of problems filling it out. Get him to take you through every last little step of it, make some stupid errors etc. He's finally getting some money (supposedly) so make him work for it!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - the english translator will probably not be there. So she's going to get frustrated trying to communicate with the people to try to get this money sent.

She will call him and ask him questions. It will be entertaining.

Even more entertaining will be when 4my tells him that she met a really nice guy who just happened to be from Nigeria -- who was working in the office - and he helped her get the form filled out.

And Voila - I bet that nice Nigerian screws up the form and takes the money!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you could get someone next to you when making the call who can at least make it sound like they know Mandarin that would be even better. You could say something along the lines of "I'll put you over to the Western Union clerk but they honestly can't speak much English" and he (or she, perhaps you could do it yourself with a different voice) can talk to him pretending to be the clerk.

I've heard your acting so far which is amazing, perhaps you can pull off a Chinese sounding voice as well?

fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this bait since day 1 and love it...

Just an idea... because the lawyer feels guilty about making him waste time in Sg, could he arrange for an official letter that the lad can present to the ticketing counter at any time to get a ticket without cost to him... At least then he wouldn't be as worried about the cost of changing his details...

Of course if the letter had tip offs for officials in Cantonese it might be even better. That way, if everything with 4my goes tits up, he might still present the letter from the Minister for SOmething Important when he tries to re-book his ticket..

Cheers,
fun2scam

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so "CHEERY!"

jump_4_joy

Great work! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I would just mention that , even though this lad is a scumbag , it is still wrong (illegal?) to lure someone into committing a crime by deception, ( over staying a visa ) by issueing them with fake visa extensions.
I only mention this as I would hate to see anyone on here become liable for their actions, incase this lad gets arrested (which I would love to see BTW)

Great Bait BTW , I love Ms Dolittles phone calls, and follow 3dds escapades with unhealthy gusto Smile
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ The lad traveled with a fake passport all on his own. I'm pretty sure that will be the focus of any investigation. He already has fake travel docs, so who's to say they won't think he's forged the rest himself? Even if the lad convinces LEO that he was sent fake docs by a "joker", he's ultimately responsible for trying to pass them as real. Laughing

One other little thing, who would LEO come after? Eliza's, Psyche's or mr mugu's character's? Too much trouble to go chasing ghosts when they've got a live lad right in front of them Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4my has problems sending money via Western Union

http://media.putfile.com/5-26-call4

She also tells him to wipe the word "Sucker" across his forehead off because whoever told him he needed that much money to get out of Singap0re was full of shit. I said that sounds like a scam to me. LOL

So - 4my calls him back....and she is having a hard time with him. BTW she's stying outside near the Gypsy_Village. I had to think of something and google quickly - - so that's where she is......

Tell 3d that she was having phone problems and can't get through to him again today....

http://media.putfile.com/5-26-call5

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The question is: how to make them aware?
Is it too simple just to alert customs to the fact that someone travelling under the name of xxx on flight yyy is traveling on fake docs? Surely that isn't violating 3rd party rules - they'd love it: bit of excitement. Smile

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic