SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle,

You might want to suggest he put on dark-coloured pants. Just in case George calls back.

Edit: I notice that I never really threatened him with that call, just improved my way along the lines of Eliza's * call.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I haven't called yet - - but here's the deal...

I thought I'd call and be really * - tell him my uncle ozzie told me what he and doug has done.

Doug hid my charger for my phone - and the battery died so I couldn't call Ed - and then doug STOLE my phone - and I am having to BORROW a phone (since my number comes up as blocked - I can do this) So I am using a pay phone with a calling card right now to call Ed ask if he thought I was too stupid to remember his phone number. I am so * that he and Doug took the money and ran.

I understand now that all along this was Doug's plan to make me have to have an arranged marriage - and I have told this other family no for years and they kept trying to get me to come marry their son - because (I'll make something up about our families being related but my family is split and not all get along with this group of the family) And now I am going to have to marry this distant cousin and am SO * and my uncle ozzie is happy about the wedding but VERY angry that Doug and Ed have left with the money.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza,

Your conniving shrewdness bring tears of joy to my eyes... Image

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!

Last edited by HellRyder on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy, more fun listening to another Eliza call to 3d. Can't wait to hear it Eliza. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
El Cod
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could offer to marry 3d, saying that will solve his immigration problems and allow him to stay in Singapore / USA legally . .. He could go to the immigration office in a couple of days to apply for the permit, effectively handing himself in to the authorities . . .
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, not sure that he'll miss his flight because of this, but you all have given me an idea to scare the * out of him. Doug has run off with the money. No one can find him. How about that? Eliza, your call is just a perfect idea.

Otherwise I can arrange for Ed to pick the money up on Monday via WU, unless he wants to go to Malaysia to pick it up before. I think the first option is best.
Homer, classic call. I think he needed a change of underwear.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I think a great finale would be for Amy to run away with Barrister Ong King Seng, and the inheritance. The barrister stole the money and the girl, leaving 3d stranded in Singapore, looking a chump. Nice. A happy ending. Smile

This would be an "ending" for when he is in jail for his visa violation. A "Dear 3d Letter." 4my waited . . . and waited . . . finally married the barrister. "But I will always remember our phone calls. . . ."

When 3d is finally out and starts scamming again, he may just learn that 4my is leaving the barrister--he is a "bad man"--and she has the money. . . .

--J.D.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think having him wait for a juicy big WUxfer is the best chance of making him miss his flight.

If the WUxfer is coming from US or Europe, due to the time difference, it wouldn't hit Singapore till evening time.

Or perhaps some other form of xfer, which means he has to go to Kranji station to pick it up (about as far from Changi iapot as anywhere in Singapore)

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok - so how's this...

I call and say that he needs to explain what's going on because I am not happy. Tell him that he was seen going with Doug and leaving with the money - and I want to know how he can do this to me - - be really mad at first - and then slowly begin to pretend to believe 3d. Then ask him what we are supposed to do....so 3d thinks that he is calling the shots. I can tell him that I can't come meet him but he is going to have to come meet me - - in the long run - I end up needing to send him $ to come meet me - which turns into the WU saga that was mentioned above?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesnt fly till Monday the 25th, making him miss one more flight will put a world of hurt on him, or worse. Impending money or a meeting with you should hold him long enough once you get him to Monday. Trick is to get him to Monday without twigging. Thats a long time for him to be sitting around trying to figure this out. Something simple but blatantly believable, otherwise he will require a lot of matainance over the weekend.

Do you know the time of his flight?

This has been great fun to watch, a great team effort, inspires me to grind away on my straight baits.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. ************,
Iam still waiting for your response..The new date of my depature is tuesday 26th,June 2007.My departure time is 2.00am in the morning..I hope I will be able to sign those document before the aforementioned date and time..Anyway,incase you need me to reschedule my departure date to later date.Please,don't hesitate to reach me.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

He's got some more cash from somewhere, I think. We need to encourage him to spend it. He has to get out of that hostel, it's been a thorn in our side from day one.

Perhaps we can relocate him, somewhere where his cross-border jaunts will take more effort than a half-hour bus ride, and somewhere where his dollars don't stretch so far. I recommend the Novotel Batam. Still cheap enough to tempt him, but much less convenient for all his fruitless outings.

Quote:
The Novotel Batam is a deluxe property situated approximately 45-minutes by ferry from Singapore and 35-minutes from Hang Nadim International Airport.

I'll tell him the lawyer will be waiting at the Novotel this Tuesday afternoon.
When he whines about the lawyer not showing, I'll tell him to hold on there, because he's been delayed. When it gets late enough, he might take a room.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A truly awesome bait!

I can't wait to see where this heads - I really would like to see this * get stranded in Singapore! Can you just imagine the look on his face when he finds out he's going to get caned?

LOL

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay folks, this all sounds good. Eliza I like the idea of your call. I'm wondering if he can get to Malaysia, can he get to Penang? That's about as far away from Singapore as you can get. It's also geographically close to Phuket.
Hmmmm, he needs to be a little more concerned with his position:
Quote:
Thanks for the mail..Iam very happy to hear from you..I got a call from one of your colleague his name is Charles Kerkosky..He asked me about you..I told him that I haven't see you,but that you are doing the best you can to get me out of Singapore..Dougie,it important you and Amy call's me..We really need to talk..I need to know the next plan.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and god bless.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know anything about this hostel? I was thinking to call him at the hostel as opposed to his cell phone to really scare the crap out of him.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might PM asiaguy, he lives in Singapore and verified that the guy was registered.

Or, the place has a web site:

Apologies if none of this info is new.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be lieing about his resources. We have to find a way in which he will loose his money and miss his flight.

Edit: for those who feel sorry, I bet the money he is spending is not his, most likely it is money he stole from innocent victims or he must have borrowed it from someone (local loan shark?) in Singapore.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not call the hostel and say you have a message for Ed Smith. Say you've been trying to call his phone and it isn't working. You want to know if he's available again tonight because he was so great at sucking you last night.

Or word it some other way - - so the hostel people may think he's a gay male prostitute.....

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the latter is quite cool!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This masterpiece of teamwork has been a delight to watch!! clapping clapping clapping
I am dying to see how this turns out!
BTW, I see that Eliza's phone sex call from page 9 has more than twice the "views" of any of her other posted phonecalls to this scammer. Laughing

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, call the hostel and tell him that Ozzi's quite upset with him. Maybe that'll make him move.

pony
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Charles Kerkosky

That little maggot got my name wrong. Now it is personal.

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the hotel. I think I would have had an easier time winning a lottery than trying to communicate anything to the front desk clerk.

Mortar x5
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Tell the idiot that 3d will pay him for receiving the "important message."

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More good news just in from our hero. It's interesting to note that he 'appreciates all that I've done so far'. All I've done is send him to cross-border meetings with non-existent lawyers, and slapped him each day since he arrived. I think I can smell a 'can you send me a small advance please sir' just over the horizon. Smile

Quote:

Tommorrow Monday 25th June, 2007.I will go back to my airline office so as to extend my departure date to 28th June ,2007.I was suppose to leave by 2.00am on Tuesday 26th June 2007.This is the second time I will have to rescheduled flight.My social vist permit will be expiring very soon.Right now,Iam running out of money..I guess,you know that life over here in Singapore is expensive.However,Iam trying to plan my remaining stay with the little cash I have left on me.I wouldn't want to be stranded in Singapore..you know.
However,I understand how much energy and time you've put into this case..I want you to know Iam grateful and that I appreciate all that you've done..Thank God we are almost at the end of it..It is important you make another arrangement for me to meet with your representatives in Singapore,so that I can sign those document.I went through a lot to get to singapore.It wouldn't be fair I go back to Nigeria without signing those documents..I wouldn't want to think about it...Please,I want you to try the best you can to see that I sign those documents.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

As we're usually at cross-purposes here, I could send him a phony document to sign, and tell him it'll take a week or so for the cheque to clear. Then he could spend whatever he has and can borrow freely, and even make a nice long sub-safari to meet 4my somewhere. After all, everything will be fine when that cheque clears.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wouldn't want to think about it.

Yeah, because he probably borrowed the money and doesn't want to think about what will happen to him if he goes back empty handed.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic