SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, he's been into Malaysia twice now, that's where the hotel for the meeting with my barrister is (Hotel Hyatt). Border checks are good, but he's getting past them. That's bad.

Malaysia is just a half hour bus ride for him.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frst let him get to his sex date with /-\my.

A foreign trip is no problem.........

Let the barrister get mad, stupid 3d went to the WRONG hotel!!!!

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK GUYS - update...

3d is at Ch4rlie's C0rn3r waiting on 4my.

He just called me to say that the man on the boat hasn't arrived yet.

(No shit???)

http://media.putfile.com/amy-stalls-the-419-scammer-at-1111

OH should I tell him that Doug called and said to just wait - there's a family on the boat right now that has several children and they have a telescope and are looking at the stars. The kids are very excited about the stars, and the guy has asked if he can just be a bit later - as the family has offered to pay him well to let the kids just have 30 more minutes star gazing...

How does that sound? And say the guy will refund our money due to this problem....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So 4my has called to make sure 3d is still waiting.

She says for him to hold on - keep waiting.

http://media.putfile.com/amy-stalls-the-419-scammer-at-1130

It is now 11:40 his time. This means that his flight leaves in 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Or in other words.....Ummmmmmm his nightmare of being stranded in Singapore is JUST beginning...........he's just drifted off......shhhhhhhh.....be very quiet - - and hold on to your seats.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And - now 3d has called again.

I bullshit him - wasting his minutes

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-Stalls-Ed-12

He also has some not so nice things to say about the Barrister. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a few more hours, you can do it and keep him there. Go Go 4my!

Eliza I have mentioned you are now one of my heroes? Razz

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I love this bait! Teamwork at its very finest. clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll wait about another hour to make sure he can't make his plane before I call him and tell him Nelson's taking on water. Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doet anyone know how long it would take to get to the airport from charlie's corner. Because me thinks if it takes more than an hour, we almost accomplished this wonderful goal Laughing .

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100 Singapore dollars left? Too much, by about 100 Singapore dollars.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still has enough to be drinking a beer, so he still has too much money.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he should go buy Amy something nice and expensive?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be taking another bus ride tomorrow. When he reschedules his flight, will there be a charge for that?

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhhh he is still waiting on the boat........

It's getting time for Doug to make a call. So "Doug" Why don't you call and say that you just talked to the people - they said that they are going to send one of their messages (what ever they use - computer or what ever) to the boat and you are just waiting for the response from the people. You will let him know what's going on as soon as you hear back. Say that in the mean time he should just stick around.

Oh and listen to this audio file because I had to do some BIG TIME lying here - I was like - OH * - I hope I didn't blow it - - so if he says anything - stick to my story!

PDS - you need to hear this one, too.

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-Stalls-Ed-1230

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way guys - I have to go in about 15-30 minutes - to a party my kid is having. Then I have to take him to be a participant in some research. I'll be home later tonight - - so Amy is going to have to have some phone problems really soon.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great calls! Damn prostitutes buzzing around him. Laughing

I didn't mention before that Amy doesn't know anything about his inheritance.
Now his head will hurt as he tries to work out how she knew. Thing is, Amy is the cousin of his fiancee that died, and he thought he was keeping his relationship with each girl secret from the other. We did that to get him walking a tightrope. But anyway, your comment about the barrister must've come to him as a surprise. Smile

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, now I know what's going to happen with that last 100 dollars.
Eliza, even if it got all messed up now, it's all good. Lad stranded in Singapore? Check. Lad out of money? Check.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're probably buzzing around him for payments promised for services rendered in the past week. Their pimps are waiting nearby, hopefully.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok now 3d just called again. Here's the convo...

Take it from here....tell 3d that my battery on my phone died. I'll call him in just a second and tell him my phone battery is dying and that Doug will call him soon.

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-stalls-ed-at-1

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to laugh folks, I'm never gonna make this phone call because I keep having to listen to Eliza to find out what she says Very Happy
Let me listen to the last one and call him. I'm planning on telling him that Seng helped get Amy out and we talked. And now he thinks I'm Eds best friend and is giving me shit about Ed not showing up for meetings.
Lol "Ask Doug and he'll figure everything out." Yes...yes I will...

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That works great! Another coincidence in his catalogue of unbelievable coincidences Cool

Ex-lads will be telling their grandkids this story from Lagos to port Harcourt for years to come.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I plan to say "How many Africans waiting to marry a girl from Lithuania do you think there are in Singapore?"

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok my last call to 3d - - I told him he's getting*

Listen and laugh...

I have to go now.

http://media.putfile.com/Amy-tells-419-scammer-he-is-getting-hostinged

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, how did you keep from laughing throughout that?
He's*he just doesn't know it yet. Very Happy
I just got done talking to him, I told him that the boat's having engine problems and taking on water. Nothing to worry about right now, but he needs to wait another hour or so. He's coooooold and looooonely. He wants to talk to Amy badly and asked me to find her charger.
He wants me to find out who did this to Amy, he wants to be personally involved in getting rid of the person that gave her the durgs. For all of you lad huggers that may be listening here, he understands that "getting rid of" means as in "6 feet under".
I asked him about this Seng guy. I told him that he helped us arrange a payment to get Amy out of the country. He found out about Ed and now thinks I'm Ed's best friend; he keeps calling me and giving me * about Ed not showing up for meetings. Ed tells me that he's a * moron. I told Ed he worked fine for us, but anyone that doesn't work out fine for Ozzi doesn't hang around long.
What amazes me is that he has absolute trust in Doug. He really thinks that Doug will pull off the amazing. He told me that he knew I would get Amy out and he wants to sit down with me and talk once he gets to Thailand.
Lol, I forgot to mention the call was just a classic. I told him I was on the docks and contacting the boat on the radio. I have a shortwave in the computer room and I had it tuned loudly to a telegraph station while calling him.

pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, you're a natural!

This is great.. wonder what the lad's gonna do when he can't take his plane...

But one thing that i think is very important: no matter what happens, don't tell the Lad that he's been baited!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic