SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Spot on. They are not poor individuals. They may come from impoverished countries (not all, but many) but they are most certainly not the down trodden.

Of course even for a lad a trip to Singapore probably requires saving for, but nonetheless, if I could afford to travel as much as these guys do I'd be loving it! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Whocares
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in order to pay for these safaris, they just have to scam more real victims I think. This is a wonderful bait, but sometimes I think it makes our friend do more scams rather than stopping him from this crime. Sheez, maybe not for this thread, but I can't help the feeling that he is forced into more crime, just to pay for what's being done to him by the baiters. A call to SIngapore police would have jailed him, but also would have stopped the fun we have. Isn't it?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you think if we weren't putting him through this, he wouldn't be scamming? Think about it. That doesn't add up. I marked him originally because he was scamming. Don't worry, he's borrowing heavily for these trips. In guy man circles, there's always a Mr. Big to borrow from, if the prospects look good. Ed's not having much success with any other scams right now, in fact he's hedging all his bets on this big payday, which would not be the case if we weren't messing with him. Smile

If he gets in some serious debt because of us, I'll be happy, and that's because I've met a lot of people in that situation who are the victims of the Eds of this world. Not just rich people, either. I'm not saying this to take the moral high ground, because I don't think there is any moral high ground to be had. The water's full of sharks in Ed's game, and he got eaten. Tough luck.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The water's full of sharks in Ed's game, and he got eaten. Tough luck.

That about sums it in my book, except that this shark eating episode is brutally funny.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whocares wrote:
A call to SIngapore police would have jailed him, but also would have stopped the fun we have. Isn't it?

Perhaps you might like to read the thread again. I realize that it's 80-some pages long. If you do, you'll find that we did try to get Ed arrested. Ed has more lives than 10 cats. Also, sorry to say, we can't just drop a call to the police and have him jailed. I wish it were that simple.
As to him scamming more people to pay for his scams, as others have said you're assuming that he wouldn't be doing this unless he needed to pay for what we put him through. All I can say is that you might want to read a lot more of the threads here to understand the people that we are dealing with. I prefer to think of it as removing money from him that he would be otherwise be using to conduct more scamming operations.
Or buying a pet freeking hyena...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He is a pet freeking hyena.

Laughing

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whocares wrote:
Well, in order to pay for these safaris, they just have to scam more real victims I think.

I understand where you are coming from. I've often wondered this myself.

However, the point of the safari is to waste their money AND time. The amount of time they waste pre-safari on doing our bidding is staggering.

Moreover, the logic is defunct, victims aren't like apples on a tree. They don't just pick more because they feel like picking more. It is a long protracted process. They send out thousands of emails in the hope they'll get one or two responses from real victims.

They're not going to go "hmmm i need money to go travelling, i'll go pick up some more victims". They are greedy as it is and if they could make the money without the safari they would do it.

Sorry, but it just simply doesn't add up. You could say that wasting their time means that they make less money every day (which is the same effect as making them spend money on a safari) and therefore they scam more because we waste their time.

But again... the logic is defunct. It is simply not the case. If you are spending more time trying to scam baiters you are spending less time with victims. If you are being sent overseas on safari and need the money to get there sure they'll try and get more victims, but as I said, it's not like they can simply pick more off a tree, it does not entice them to get more victims, it actually entices them to travel for the lure of a big pay day and eventually having LESS victims.

Of all the safaris I have read the majority of them allude to some "backer" who has loaned the lad some money to make the trip. THIS is how they raise the revenue. They make a promise to someone that they will pay them back with interest (or a cut in the final collection) and this person loans them the money. Again, as I said, all they see is the big prize at the end of the day.

So rest assured, a safari does not in anyway help the lad. It makes them waste time, money and hope. If anything it serves them to realise that scamming is NOT the best way to make money, just the best way to lose it.

As for Ed, like Mr. Mugu said, I know the thread is long, but take a read. Those who followed from the start will remember how often Ed was sent to the Malaysian border with false documents in the hopes of getting some tuned in border guard to arrest him and throw him in detention. The lad is just a very lucky mugu.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
armcast
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I just joined a few days ago and have read many threads, but this one takes the cake!!! I actually spent half the night reading all 80 something pages of posts.

If there's anything you need, please feel free to let me know. I live in South Texas (a few miles from the Mexican border). I've contacted a Mod to see about getting a mentor.

Great job to all involved in this bait...

Best Regards,

Last edited by armcast on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the ethics of sending on a safari?

Flees flying beer cans. . . .

--J.D.

P.S. This is my 666th Post which is . . . significant!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring news - but news:

Ed isn't near a cyber cafe - so he keeps calling me and calling me and calling me - so he's at least paying for 1 minute of phone calls several times a day. I have been so busy I haven't answered. Laughing He's really wanting to talk, though - - but he'll want me to call him back - I have to come up with some excuse as to why I never answer my phone.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Doolittle, 4my is taking medication for post traumatic stress disorder, which knocks you out a bit. Or, you met someone, a guy friend, nothing serious, just someone you can talk to.... guaranteed to make 3d unhappy... and you wanted some time to think about you and 3d.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@eliza: I'll lay odds he's going to try to tap Amy for some money to get to the states.

@armcast: A belated welcome to eater, enjoy the hobby Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed to Amy

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Thanks for the mail..Iam really sorry it took me long to respond to your mail.This week have been a very busy week for me.I had to make another trip to Warri.I came back yesterday night.In warri,I don't have access to the internet.Unless,Iam with a Computer Laptop.But unfortunately,my personal Computer Laptop blew up last week.I've not replaced it.I can only be reached on my cellphone..Why is it difficult for me to reach you on your cellphone.All through my stay in Warri..I tried reaching you through your cellphone,but my calls seems to be diverted to your voice mail.It was really fustrating.
As regards the arrangement for my trip to the Bahamas.Iam really impressed with the progress you've made so far.Iam really grateful.Darlin',my current address is (edit).Please,ask them to send the forms to you,so that you can send the documents to me via DHL through the aforementioned address.I guess,this will make it easier and faster.Darlin',I want you to be fully involved in this arrangement.I guess,you know the nature of the business I do.Iam always on the road.Iam not always at home..So it will be easier,if you are fully involved in making the arrangements for my trip to the Bahamas.Please,I want you to send me the forms as soon as you can.So that I can fill and send it back.
Darlin',what are your plans for the Xmas and New Year?..If I finally make it over to the Bahamas before the Xmas and New Year,what surprise do you have in stock for me?.Would it be possible for us to get married in the Bahamas?..Please,I want you to send me your recent Photograph.Iam really excited..I can't wait to be with you.I love you..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Amy's response to Ed:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I went Christmas shopping today and picked some things out for you. There's this new phone that's out. It's called an iPhone and is really cool. There's a technician who knows how to fix this phone so it can work anywhere in the world. I got you an 8 gig memory one for $499. You are going to LOVE this phone! I want to get some things for other people in the family, too. So my plan is to get the items and then I'll bring them with me when you and I meet.

As for my phone, I apologise. The work that I've been doing lately is in the basement of a high-rise building. Unfortunately, my cell phone gets really bad service in there. There have been times when you've called and I answered but we weren't able to hear each other. Then I tried calling you back and keep getting a message saying that all international lines are busy and to try my call again later. It's so frustrating, because I want to hear your voice so much.

I've been thinking a lot about your idea to come to the Bahamas. I have not been there in a long time, and it is such a beautiful place. I think it would be the perfect - most romantic place for us to get married. I'm seeing us dancing on the sand in the sunset - me with my arms around you - holding on to you tightly while you look down and kiss my lips - Yes! That would be the most romantic place for us to get married. The office in NYC is closed since it's the weekend. I will call on Monday and ask for them to send me the documents so that I can send them straight to you. I'll do all I can to make sure we are together soon. I love you so much.

I'll bring all the Christmas gifts with me, too. Then we can surprise your family with the gifts and have a really big celebration.

You know that I'm still a virgin, right? While I was kidnapped, I saw a lot of sex, and I saw a lot of movies about sex. So, I'm really scared that it's going to hurt. I hope you don't mind that I ask you to be very gentle our first time. When I saw people in the movies smacking the women and pushing real hard against them - it made sex look more like fighting than making love. Why do people call it making love when the man seems to be really hurting the woman? The romance books I've read all portray sex as being so romantic and slow and good - but I keep thinking of those movies I saw and I hope that I can get you to read romance books and make love to me the way they do in books and not like they do on tv. I hope you don't mind me bringing this up - I've just been thinking a lot about it lately, and I'm a bit scared.

I love you so much!!

Kisses,
Amy

How much do you guys want to bet that on Monday - Amy is upset because the place in NYC will NOT mail the forms to her - Ed has to request them himself and he has to have them sent to him - - -

If Ed doesn't go to the Bahamas or the US soon - I've got a back-up plan to get him to Ghana - - to the bank that's known for arresting scammers. You see - I will simply "ship" him all the presents I bought for Christmas - and well - they'll probably get lost - and he's going to need to go pick them up himself. And he'll need to go to the bank, too - to get some money that I send with the package - it will be confiscated and kept at the bank!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like it is almost time for George to return and throw cold water all over Ed's proceedings. He won't like Ed deflowering the virtuous Amy!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm setting Ed up - to think that he really NEEDS to get to the US to see Amy - she's about to have a nervous break down - I think she has PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder)

We will have to introduce him to her psychologist (or therapist) soon. Amy's rich now - maybe she can hire Dr. Phil....or Dr. Laura of course at gmail.com LOL

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I can't sleep tonight. I haven't been able to talk to you or spend time with you, and for some reason I'm really depressed tonight. I've cried a lot and am worried about you being on the road so much. What if something horrible happens to you? I just have this bad feeling. Perhaps I'm just paranoid due to what has happened to me in the past few months. I've been seeing a therapist - - a psychologist - - do you have those in Nigeria? They are people you go to - and you talk about your problems and your fears - - and they try to help you feel better so that you will be able to carry on with your life without thinking about the past and making it have such a huge impact. Yet, the past year has been horribly frightening to me. I saw a lot of things that I didn't need to see. I wasn't ready for things like that to happen in my life. I wasn't prepared, and I was so scared. I keep having nightmares, and I see the movies that I had to watch - to prepare me for the night of sex that I was supposed to have with my "husband" and it makes me sick and scared, and I can't help crying. George came over today, and we were discussing Doug - bless his soul - I miss him so much. George was telling me to stop crying. I told him that I couldn't help it and told him if he was really a friend he'd let me cry on his shoulder - - it's hard - - since I'm not close to any of my family - I need friends like George to be here for me and be strong - not to tell me to stop being a crying woman!

I know I've rambled a lot here, but I'm really depressed right now, and I wish I could see you. I miss your voice. I miss the emails you used to send me. You don't email often anymore, and I just feel empty - there's this sting that I feel - and I can't help crying. I need to hear from you more often. I'm so depressed without you.

I'm going to call my therapist and see if I can get an appointment for Monday. I think I need some medication or something - then I'll feel better.

I hope you are having good days.

I love you so much.

Amy

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been 10 days since Ed Junior told me he would send his visa forms "tomorrow." I slapped him a few days ago, but just now I gave him a huge double slap -- emails both to Ed Junior and Ed Senior saying that if I don't have the visa forms on Monday, I'm finished trying to help them. I was extremely abusive. Twisted Evil Considering how much he begged and pleaded to get my character back on hook after 3 years, I'm hoping he'll flip out at the prospect of losing this rich widow's help.

He really is a lazy bastard, Singapore safari not withstanding. Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Ed works best with definite deadlines. He should be made to have all his eggs in one basket somehow. He'll perform much better then. The problem right now is that if he fouls up on one or even two of his prospective paydays, he has another to fall back on. That's reducing his stress levels and our enjoyment.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Eliza should send him the same visa forms, that would re-emphasize that these really are essential to his coming here. And doesn't US law govern the Bahamas too? Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send me the Visa forms eliza doolittle 4 at googlemail dot com

Laughing

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got mail from Sue Percise! Very Happy

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG that application is hilarious! Good one.

So anyway - Ed now has it in his possession - and since he works better with deadlines - - I sent him this:

Quote:
Hi Ed,
I'm still working on getting the documents for the Bahamas, but I got an email with the application for the United States. Please fill this out and send it back to me. The lady told me that she has someone with a similar name and address in her computer - - that she thinks she has already sent you a Visa application. I told her that there must be a mistake, because you told me to do this for you. So, you may want to be asking your relatives if anyone posing as you has contacted the United States to get a Visa! She said that there is a 45 day deadline to apply, or you have to apply in a different way. She said to tell you to get these forms in as soon as possible as your time is running out, and the policy for reapplying within the next year will be really time consuming - so it is better to do it the right way the first time. She said you don't have much time and that if you don't get this in ASAP, you will either a) not be able to apply again for 1 year from the date your application was issued or 2) go through a series of evaluations and fill out a longer application and take a test before you can get a Visa. From what I understand, the next application would have forms for doctors, lawyers, police officers, etc to fill out. You'd also have to have letters of recommendation and you'd have to be interviewed by the United States Secret Service. I argued with her and said that she's wrong - you don't have this form, but she was rude and told me that the United States is not stupid - we have anti-terrorist laws and know exactly who has applications. So, please find out how in the world someone else around you got an application for you. I wonder if it was one of the 7 dragons? Maybe one of them is posing as you and trying to get into the United States? I don't know, but I'm really worried now. Please let me know if maybe you applied before or what is going on????????
Love,
Amy

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Doolittle, I am amazed. This has worked out absolutely amazingly! He is going to be one busy mugu with that deadline....

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All credit for the deviousness of that form goes to Peanut. But this is a great twist, Eliza! I love the way you fan the flames of paranoia. I think I can expect 100 emails from him tomorrow, one attachment per message... Too bad he filled them out in pencil. Once I turn these in to the Feds I'll learn the bad news that he has to completely redo them in pen. It's not good enough to just write over the penciled ones... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll tell him the court has given him until January 30th to claim his dough, or the government gets it for certain. So the next 45 days are shit or bust for him. Very Happy

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI - Amy has some Holiday drama planned.

- I have to go away Dec 15 through 29. So I will be lightly baiting Ed - And I will tell him I am in a "Psychiatric Hospital" because I'm suffering from PTSD.

- I also will have holiday presents to mail to him.

- I'm going to have a financial crisis with the money I just inherited - and it's going to get frozen in the bank until I can go to court.

There will be some holiday fun.....Ed's going to have a good 12 days of Christmas...... So I will do my best to keep you updated - but I'm going to be extremely busy.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic