SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he won't know he's going to Thailand until I call.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going to get on a fishing boat to take him to Thailand. Like you, I got his itenerary today and made some plans to make him miss the plane. He's supposed to go back to Charlie's Thursday night and wait for a fishing boat. It's 100% risky free so he doesn't have to worry about that pesky flight back to Nigeria.
Darn shame the fishing boat is going to sink in route to pick him up...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh shit, are all on board going to perish?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will 4my be on the boat with the money? Or is she giving a briefcase to the guy on the boat - and paying him extra money to give it to 3d? And do I tell 3d that the briefcase will look empty - but if he pulls on the elastic that is sticking out of the side - a zipper will be revealed - and all he has to do is unzip that and find cash......

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, I like that idea (about the money.)
Amy doesn't need to be on the boat. As much fun as people think we've had with Ed, he's _very_ boring. I had planned on telling him once he gets back to Nigeria that it's over between him and Amy. It's obvious that God doesn't want them together.
Unless Eliza wants a new pet lad. PM me and I'll give you the email account I've been using. He's the only lad in there for the time being.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I'm not actively involved in this bait, wouldn't it be better to make sure he doesn't leave Singapore, or even better that he CAN'T leave Singapore, or that he'll get in trouble with the local authorities??

Just a thought.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank's guys and girls, I'm just starting out on my baiting antics but feel the need to congratulate you on this epic safari.

Please please please get this guy arrested.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Darn shame the fishing boat is going to sink in route to pick him up...

Make sure you send him high quality digital proof:

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it - 3d has had like an HOUR of time with 4my tonight - actually an hour and a half.

First I call and talk for 22 minutes and then realize that it is NOT being recorded! I hate when that happens! So I had to pretend that something was up and hung up. (I did tell him the briefcase story in that call though)

Well my computer went offline - so I kept trying to call him back and the computer kept crashing and I would get disconnected. I blamed the phone system there in Thailand.

So then I got him online and got him all heated sexually....

NSFW - and Not safe for MINORS

http://media.putfile.com/amy-being-frisky-with-419-scammer

And I got disconnected. I kept getting disconnected but kept trying to call him back.

And FINALLY - I talked to him for 30 minutes! Good thing it only costs me 2 cents a minute to talk to this guy! Anyway - he "cums" in this one - he's being shy about masturbating for me.....but I wanted him to know how much I love him and how interested I am in him so that he will go to the boat instead of the airport.

He also got my phone number here - - so he's going to be calling me at 11 when the guy does not show up - which means I am going to have to tell him that I just got a call saying that he's running late - (Mr Mugu give me a reason) And I'll stall him so he won't leave to go to the airport.

So here is Amy's long ass call with this guy - - the one where he masturbates and says he cums all over the floor.

http://media.putfile.com/amy-spends-too-much-time-with-419-scammer

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!

Amazing Eliza, why don't you consider a carreer switch? You are great on the phone... Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet jesus Shocked

screw Ed... i'm coming to Singapore!

Stay right where you are 4my!

Laughing

Excellent work Eliza, that was hilarious.

Who was his friend though? Did he travel with someone else?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have NO IDEA who the friend is. He says it's someone he has met who has helped him. Anyway - he hasn't called me - - or if so - he hasn't left a message.

I may call him back just to keep up with "lighting a fire under his ass" so he'll miss his flight this afternoon.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL!
clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d is excited to meet 4my tonight.

He just gave her a call - and I just happened to hear the phone ringing!

I'm a bit slow in the mornings - - so excuse my pauses where I have to THINK about what to say. LOL I am NOT a morning person at all!

Good thing he's exactly 12 hours ahead of me. LOL

http://media.putfile.com/419-scammer-calls-Amy

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
419addict
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez Louise ... free phone sex 4da mugu ... great stuff Mr. Green
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I have NO IDEA who the friend is. He says it's someone he has met who has helped him.

And still helping him? Very Happy I'm wondering if it's the cab driver. He mentioned that there's a driver that's been helping him all this time.
I got excited when I checked the email this morning, I had a picture from him that showed a timestamp of 1:32am. I thought "Sucess!", but then I remembered that it was my local time, not Singapore time.

pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the mugu would really f* amy if she'd be there....

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
I wonder if the mugu would really f* amy if she'd be there....

Lol or should the question be would 4my really f* 3d if she was there? Smile
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my God Eliza, I just got through the second phone call! If he didn't miss his plane flight he HAS to be gay!

pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Oh my God Eliza, I just got through the second phone call! If he didn't miss his plane flight he HAS to be gay!

One Hot Mugu!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after he'd cracked one off (see the urban dictionary if you don't understand that) he had an unpleasant surprise in Malaysia (again)

He's going to miss his flight Very Happy It's unbelievable, he says. You'd think by now he'd be more open minded.

Quote:

Iam very disapointed at the way things have turned out be..Today is 21st June, 2007.Right now,It is 7.45pm in the night in singapore.Iam just coming back from Hotel Hyatt.I got there by 7.05pm..I went directly to the reception desk to enquiry about Barrister Ong King Seng.But there was no person with the aforementioned name on the list of their guest.Anyway,I wasted some time in the hotel's lobby..I spent not less than TWENTYminutes there.But still I could not locate them..It is unbelieveable..Iam finding this hard to believe.So my trip from Nigeria to Singapore is all in vain..It is unbelieveable.This is the second appointment that you've scheduled for me to meet your respresentative.But all have been in vain.I must confess,this is beginning to like a child's play.
At this point,Iam confused..I don't know whether to reschedule my flight for another date.But the problem is that Iam running out of fund..I wouldn't want to be stranded in Singapore..I must confess,Iam not too comfortable with your respresentative attitude..I've lost trust in them..How can they fix an appointment with me in an hotel(HOTEL HYATT) and they will not leave a phone number for me to locate them..It is wierd..To make the matter worst,they have my phone number( 98072078 ) ..Why haven't they contaced me,so as to tell me their location in the hotel..I thought you forwarded my picture to him,the best move for him would have been for him to wait for me in the hotel or drop a message for me on the reception desk,but instead what he did was to allow me to waste my money and time in coming to the hotel.I may have to reschedule my flight for another date,but first it is important address the above raise issue.I can't myself going back to Nigeria without accomplishing what I came for..Right now,I will try and contact my airline and see if my flight can be rescheduled for another date.I will contact you as soon as Iam through with it..Meanwhile,I suggest you ask Barrister Ong King Seng to come to my Hotel at Hostel Mackenzie 114-A Mackenzie Road,Singapore 228709. Tel: 68372887 and 6334 3277.,My room number is 409..I need to see them in person,so that we can finish up everything relating to the transfer of the inheritance..It is important we do this by tommorrow. I will need you to send me your phone number also,it is important.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

That's the first of three new mails I have from him. I'm just about to read the other two.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I must confess,this is beginning to like a child's play.

I like how it is just finally starting to sound that way. It didn't sound that way from day one at all, just now. I love it. This has to be one of the longest safaris ever!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just mailed him to tell him Barrister Ong King Seng is royally pissed off at him for not being at the meeting. Doesn't he know what 9 o freaking clock means? He's got to go back over the border tomorrow.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But the problem is that Iam running out of fund..I wouldn't want to be stranded in Singapore

Yea, we wouldn't want that to happen. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can always send a WU secure email to him. It might be in Malaysia though. Did he ever make it that way?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic