SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lots going on with ed - but I am extremely busy - will update this weekend.

Eliza! No fair! HAHAHAHA! I don't own a telly! This has been great. So, where's he going?

Have a great week. I am going to try to stop hovering around for the latest...

This is an addiction, voyeuristic lad baiting. Any 12 step programs for people like me?

Seriously, thank you, all of you, for this. I have not laughed so hard in years.

I wait with, of course, bait-ed breath...
Visions
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading through it all, amazing! grats! and so so amusing! clapping
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The donkey cam! Send ED to the DONKEY CAM!

I'd love to see Ed communing with the donkeys. Alas, it'd prolly' start a donkey ethics debate . . . Rolling Eyes

(I guess it would be mistreatment of the donkeys . . . )

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have an update. Eliza, did you see this yet? From the Usman account, quite a change from "my hommies are coming to get you." I wonder if he called the other lad and told him that he was being targeted for death?

Quote:
I don't seems to understand what I've done to you and your gangs..I've given a deep thought to it,I don't seems to understand what you want from me.From what I understand,you think Iam a scammer,because you address me as if Iam one..You are very wrong you know..I don't indulge in that kind of act.I am a graduate..I've a very bright future..Iam very good in what I studied back in school..My father have left a legacy..Before now,I was working..I had a very good job..Though it was not a permanent job,because I've not gone for my service.I was working as a supervisor with a contracting firm under SPDC in Port Harcourt.I was actually sent to Singapore by my boss..But I didn't intend to come back,because I wanted marry Amy.I guess,you understand what it takes to go the university in Nigeria.I wasn't a push over in the campus.But I don't indulge bullying my co-students.I've conscience.I don't take away life,when I know I create life.I believe in the law of retribution..Maybe by now you maybe bragging around about your evil exploits.It is better you change for good..You are can't run away from the law of nature.What you sow is what you reap.
Meanwhile,what do you want in exchange for Amy?..I want her back?..I now open for negotiation..How much do you want?..I want you lay your cards on the table..First I want you to assure me of her conditions.I will give you a phone number which you can use to reach me,when I see that you are really ready to negotiate.I look forward to your response.

Okay, let's make a list. First off, I want a cute baby goat...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as the donkey is a consenting adult, there really should be no ethical issues involved....
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I noted a couple of pages ago, Eddie has been a bit quiet since I started rebaiting him after dropping him for a couple of years. He seems to be preoccupied, I can't imagine why. Laughing I rattled his cage a couple of days ago and this morning I got this very interesting reply:

ed wrote:
Dear Susan,
Sorry I've not been able to get back to you for the past couple of days.I think the devil is having a full day in my life..I've been able to locate my wife and the children.I just got a message from my village.My attention is highly needed..I may not be a ble access the internet over there.But my first son will be Edward Smith Jnr. will keep you posted with my progress in absence.For now,he is the only person I have.He has just graduated from the university.He studied History and International Studies and Diplomacy.
Before I will need you to do me a favour.I want you to assist me getting this my son to the united states.I never really contributed to his welfare because of the attitude of my wife towards him.His mother was my first love.She died shortly after she gave birth to him.All this while,he was living with his mother's senior brother.I did visit him from time to time.But I wasn't really able to give that full fatherly attention.Situation became worster when I married my second wife..She was very hostile to him..I tried everything possible to bring him into my room.She fustrated all my move.For now,this is the opportunity for me to really contribute meaningfully to his life..For now,I don't know what tommorrow will be.I see myself in him.He is the only one I got right now.Will you be able to help me get him over to united states.For now,the political atmosphere in nigeria is tensed.The future of the country looks bleek.I smell trouble everywhere..I wouldn't want him to be trapped in these impending catastrophy.At this point,I want to know your stand..Can do these for me?..For now,it seems my wife's family are in support of her present action.Nevertheless,I will keep pressing until I get my children back from her.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

His fairy tale about a son and previous marriage is new, he never originally talked about that.

So now it looks like he's hoping to use my rich widow to sponsor him to find asylum in the US. Hmmm..... I wonder what hoops to make him jump through? Surely there will be some complex requirements with all the Homeland Security issues.

But I don't want to step on any toes, so PDS, Mr. Mugu, and Eliza please let me know if you want me to proceed or drop him again. This could be a way to add spice to the existing bait. I'll work it any way you like.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
HAYWOOD JABLOWME
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

komsomol wrote:
[quote="PsycheDelia_SmithThe document to be printed should consist mainly garbage, preferably a text encrypted via PGP, except for some headings. These should read "Paya Lebar", "Sembawang", "Changi Naval Base" and "COMLOG WESTPAC". (See Singapore Changi naval base at http://globalsecurity.org). Ideally, somewhere in the document there should be this google earth sat picture of the naval base and maybe also this photograph on a UAV operated by the Singapore Army, as found on the website of the Ministry of Defence, Singapore. (Let me know if you need my help to create such a document.)

I reckon involving the Singaporean Military Intelligence would be the icing on the cake of his survival trip to this beautiful country. Twisted Evil There would be no need to tip off the MI; the border control officers would probably do that job upon searching his belongings.

hahaha OMFG this sh*t is too damn good.

FUCK YOU BASTARD U DEY MAD TO YAM LIKE THAT I KNOW SAY UR MUGU DEY
WAY.WHY U THINK SAY I GO PUT SAND FOR UR GARRI MONKEY
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan....

He is probably making that line up so that "HE" can be the "son" so he can get to the "US" and away from the 7 Dragons. LOL He's setting it up to go with this bait - so I say - keep it going. LOL

Now for a bit of info - - Ed has figured out internet phone calling. Also I received some info from ed to FJB that I plan to withhold for the moment. (PMed it to mr mugu, PDS, etc) It will just make the future but interesting!

Quote:
I noticed there were some typographic errors in the my last mail.Iam really sorry about it.I was in a kind of a hurry.Nevertheless,I hope you understood the points my explanations in the mail.I've been trying to reach the guy Amy asked me to contact as regard the impending threats to his life.But I counldn't reach him,his phone seems to be switched off.I tried his phone line althrough yesterday.But to no avail.
I would have contacted Amy's uncle yesterday.But I realised calling with my mobile phone will cost me alot of money.I've decided to call him through the Internet i.e internet call.I guess,it will be cheaper and there will be enough time for me to talk to him.I will be doing that today.It is not every cybercafe in my location that have the internet facilities to render this service.I will have to go to cybercafe far away from my location for the call.I will reach you immediately,Iam through with the call.
For now,Iam still expecting your contact phone number and photograph as I earlier requested.There is need for me to have your phone number in hand,so that I can give to Amy whenever she calls.Most importantly,there are some certain things I would like to discuss with you.Meanwhile,how far have you gone?.Have you made any arrangements as regards to Amy rescue?..Have you made any progress?..I look forward to your response.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was actually sent to Singapore by my boss...

Tee-hee!

You be de mugu...
419 Eater be de master!

Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza, yes, I knew he is now setting himself up as his own "son". In his original bait with me he was presenting himself as a middle-aged guy with three daughters. He could hardly ask me to sponsor him so he came up with the idea of creating Ed junior. Laughing

If it's okay by you guyes I'll continue my bait to jerk him around with immigration and Homeland Security problems. I just don't want to do anything that might interfere with your latest evil plans. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah well see - the lawyer you are talking to could have a problem "back home" in the Bahamas - so you won't be able to talk to him for a while - which may actually help lure Ed to the Bahamas. LOL If Ed thinks he's getting $7 million and the lawyer you are talking to just happens to be there at that time......Ed may be like - OH - FATE has finally started working in my favor. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he considering leaving Amy behind and running off to the US?! That bastard!

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, good idea Eliza! I'll start off just by enthusiastically offering to help. I'll coordinate with you 3 as things advance. I figure that Ed Junior will need to supply a lot of information first -- and it will have to be real ID material. He can't seriously expect to come to the US with fake papers.

I also figured I could put together a long questionnaire that Homeland Security will require for an initial psychological and personality evaluation. Plenty of things to do before the immigration lawyer steps in...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After spending hours of reading this thread i have to say:

This bait is ACE! Good work of anyone involved.

Very Happy

I hope 3d is going to travel again.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is unreal, linking these two baits together is fantastic. I wonder if he sorry about his Dad and the second wife are actually taken from events in his real life.
This might be a deeper insight in him.
Quote:
My father have left a legacy
Code:
 Does this mean his Dad is dead ?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Now for a bit of info - - Ed has figured out internet phone calling.

I say there should be constant "connection problems" while he is using the internet phoning. Just let him use the more expensive mobiles.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ AWESOME idea! Yes - when ed is using the internet phone - we will have to have constant connection problems. AWESOME idea you had there!!!

Thanks!!!

BTW you know - HOmeland Security is only allowing CHRISTIANS into the US these days due to terrorists - and everyone applying to get in the US needs to have a christian tattoo ...... B8 (For the anti-terrorist code in our new version of the constitution - - it's code BCool and then your name...so in the case of Ed.... B8 Ed......and then the Christian tattoo....SUCCR.....Serving Under Christ's Confirmed Resurrection! So, Ed needs to get a tatoo.... B8 Ed SUCCR to get into the US....

And I'm also going to be working on this...........So let's keep that part of the story together and hopefully as a group - we can talk Ed into getting that tattoo... LOL Wouldn't that be a good topic conversation...

So.... I see you are a B8 Ed SUCCR.......

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOmeland Security is only allowing CHRISTIANS into the US these days due to terrorists

That might be a risky thing because he can check it, or he might mention it to someone who would call BS on that idea.

Better to have him join a church to get their help for immigrating - the church can host him - lots of churches do that.

I love the tattoo idea.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The tattoo idea is great and I think that with all of us working the angle it's very do-able. I agree with BaldSpot, it might be over the top to claim only Christians are permitted but there's no reason preference can't be given, or church intervention might be a plus to expedite matters.

I foresee a lot of PMs in the near future.....

I've already told Ed I'd be happy to help his son enter the US and suggested that the best thing would be a student visa which could later be converted to permanent residency. Lots of college applications to fill out in addition to Homeland Security forms. But first I asked him to send scans of ALL personal IDs.

He believes my character is real (we had a good thing going a couple of years ago) and he also believes she's rich and well-connected. He's desperate now and that opens a world of opportunities.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this article:

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22250746-952,00.html

That crazy ***** Pauline Hanson is at it again... this time calling for Muslims to be banned from immigrating to the country.

Send the article, change the date, the location (and a couple of other details) and then say that in response to her getting elected the country voted to only allow Christians.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

I was thinking as I clicked on this, "somehow, 3d HAS to get tattooed!"

Perfect!!

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan

He also needs to take the college basics exams for entry.

I have a CD rom with the test bank for the actual basic college exams! LOL

It's a matter of hitting "Generate test" and then sending the documents to Ed.

Please PM me with your email address. Then later I'll get to the test bank and hit generate.

This way - we can tell if Ed needs remedial classes or not - LOL

Well FJB has sent Ed an email...hoping to increase his paranoia and maybe keep him from using an internet phone:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I've confirmed the existence of the . They are a gang that began in Nigeria and have branched out all over the world. There are so many criminals that work for the on many levels. It is speculated that these people are responsible for many deaths, but they seem to always slip away, and when members are caught, they are too afraid to talk about the where abouts of other members and have often committed suicide instead of speaking! How in the world did you and Amy manage to get yourselves associated with this group? Where did you meet them?

From what I have found out, they own many internet cafes in Nigeria, so I would be very careful about sending out emails from cafes or using internet phones! They also pay other owners of internet cafes to get information from people they call guymen. These people called guymen do 419 scams in the cafes and report to men called ogas. The infiltrate the computer systems to find out who the maye (victims) are and then they go "Chop the dollars" of the "mugu" (fool) guymen. In a way, it's kind of funny to see that there are people out there scamming the scammers, but on the other hand, this group is very dangerous and very deadly. We have to keep our ears to the ground and eyes on the lookout at all times!

Do they know where you live?

We've got to do 2 things:
1) We have to protect you.
2) We MUST hurry and get Amy.

Did you contact the man that the group was threatening to kill? What did he have to say?
Did you contact Amy's uncle?

I'll let you know when I have more information.

Remain Blessed,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, perhaps in Ed's fantasy world, the lad's phone was turned off because he no longer needs it... as in he is dead? I wanted to have Ed call this guy to cement in the idea of Usman and the Drag00ns, but a subtle word that he can't call the guy because he's dead might work nearly as well.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza, the test forms are a great idea. I have to go away for the weekend so I'll be out of touch, I'll contact you next week about that. I didn't hear from "Ed Junior" today. Sad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan

You could have an offshore [Bahamian] lawyer who can knock up entry documents for 3d. But 3e has to see him personally....

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic