SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As I said....this will be DAMN GOOD.....and a FIRST on Eater.

I think we should start taking bets on what it is that Eliza is cooking up for 3d.

My guess:

The first mugu astronaut.

You're putting him into orbit aren't you? Laughing

Last edited by Red on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so what do we know? Ed's doing something for the Father that's going to make him believe once and for all that Ed's not a 419 scammer. Perhaps a video saying how terrible 419ers are?

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A first? Are there any firsts left? The anticipation is astronomical!

I can only guess a trip to Antarctica? I can't imagine anyone has done that before.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've placed my bet with Eliza but I'm not going to say what is was. I'd hate to be right and spoil the surprise Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Callum thought I was going to circumcise him, but - well - it wasn't right. Yet - it's a great idea....I think I'll put that NEXT on my agenda.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol. Damn Eliza, you are EVIL.

I LOVE it. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING! Ethics question Very Happy

What's the thinking on whether it's okay to make him prove he's not a scammer by making a donation to a charity? (or similar...)

You may want to stick that in the ethics thread here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117187

EDIT/ Ok folks, don't make me wish I'd never mentioned it - just add to the threads mentioned here or below Embarassed

Purple Flower

Last edited by GordonBennett on Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had quite a long discussion about baiting for charity a while back:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116168

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he won't be donating money....just blood (if he isn't circumcised, then we'll get him to just prick himself and send in a blood sample) Of course we'd have to have it on video to prove that it was done to him......

Too bad that's NOT what I had thought of. Anyway, what I have offered is good CLEAN fun - you'll love it. Great entertainment.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza_Doolittle
More audio PLEASEEEE - this is better than books on tape Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Eliza_Doolittle,

A Prince Albert maybe? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Ketzal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Later, Sarah became pregnant and had a son and named him Jacob.

Just a note, they named him Isaac, not Jacob. Jacob was Isaac's son.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh crap Ketzel - you are so right - and I was just in a hurry to type - Oh crap!!!! Well, Ed didn't catch that. If he does - then I'll make up some reason for screwing that up.

In the mean time - I am at work so can't spend much time here - - will post emails from Ed later. I got a photo and a driver's license out of him.....and a special request:

Quote:
Please,I beg you in the name of God.I want you to stop referring to me as a scammer.It is embarassing

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If he challenges it, your church doesn't recognise Isaac as being the legitimate son of Abraham because you believe that he should have been sacrificed on the Mount and not spared. You believe that the lineage goes straight through to Jacob because he was more productive Laughing .
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Well, there IS a tradition that [No. Clear off.--Ed.] But [No.--Ed.]

Anyways, I, too, wait patiently for the revelation.

--J.D.

morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Harry Potter reference in that phone call.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still playing:

Quote:

How was your weekend?..Hope it was cool?..Since I asked you to lay that report to the FBI.I've not heard from you.I also asked if your law firm could assist me getting a visa into the united states or any of western european countries,since the matter on hand is official.Like I mentioned earlier with proper documentations and strong legal backing I will be granted a visa.Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again.I've been through a lot already.It is important I get your response to the above raised issue.Before I forget,the telephone number you gave me.Anytime,I call the number my call seems to be diverted into a answering machine.If there is anyway you can de-activate it.I will be very happy.There are some pressing issues I want us to discuss on Phone.
I want you to know that these miscreants are capable of anything.Amy,told me they've my Photograph and maybe a scanned copy of my driver's license.I don't know how they got it.Maybe they hacked into my email box.But I 've changed my password and my security questions. But I must warn that you must be very carefull.They may write you pretending to be me.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

I'll tell him his name has appeared on a list of suspected terrorists. Do you think he went to Kano? Looks to me like he's dropped the idea. I'll need to feed him a line or two that makes him forget about the inheritance for a while. As they may write pretending to be Ed, each mail will need to be verified by a code word. I might devise a numeral to text system, that'll take a bit of his time to decode and encode.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooohhhhh codes, yes. Get a lot of strings of numbers. lol That sounds funny.

Then snail MAIL him a package with the answer to how to the code, so he has to wait to get it....and then decrypt the code! Ha! You are hilarious!!!

Well, I received some emails from Ed. He's having a hard time gathering some supplies (LIE!!!) He's just embarrassed about this purification rite I asked him to do (he has to do it before he can do the other thing I have asked). The purification rite is so humiliating that Ed can't bring himself to do it. (Yes, it has general Eater markings - but it also involves a goat). Twisted Evil (That doesn't give away everything). So, since he said he's Pentecostal and went to his preacher.....Mr. Mugu thought of a way to light a fire under his ass. Let's see if he complains of OUR "Catholic" rite now that he will see this.....

Quote:
Dear ,
Greetings in Jesus' name. I have talked with some colleagues who are of the Pentecostal denomination of Christianity, and they informed me that you guys hardly ever use goats and sheep in your rituals and explained to me about talking in tongues and other beliefs of your doctrine. I was very surprised that you guys follow one of the original house doctrines that started with preachings with and brought forth by a movement of . The Pentecostal preacher gave me a very informative website about your rituals Although the elders and I are really hesitant and don't fully understand how snakes and religion go together, we've agreed that for the purpose of the purification rite, you may substitute a snake for the sheep or goat since you are Pentecostal and not Catholic.

We also received the photo and driver's license that you sent. Please send us another picture with you holding a sign that says "Heaven holds a place for those who pray" and everything else that we've asked for. You ask that we not call you a scammer, however, you SAY that the girl is in danger and we must act fast and then your actions are as slow as a tortoise. This doesn't help to convince us of your intentions.

We await your response.
Remain Blessed,

Editing to add Ed's emails:

[quote]
Quote:
Dear F,
It still amuses that you still regard me as a scammer.First of all,I've received a lot scams before.I don't think I've displayed any of their usual tricks.I didn't ask you for any money.I didn't invite you to join me in a smokescreen business transaction.I don't know why you keep referring to me as a scammer.Frankily speaking,I don't like it.I only contacted you,because My fiance(Amy) asked to contact you.If I didn't want to do as you instructed,I would've walked away long ago.Amy called on saturday night.She told me that the people that kidnapped have left for london.She said they were going to kidnapped a boy called Harry that resides in London.She also told a school teacher from london that was killed right infront her.She said her name was .Damn it Ed - you hardly ever get names right! That's not WHO died!!!!!She said these people were into ritual killing.It is a kind of wierd. was probably was used for scarifice.She said they were somewhere around chadian border and they left them in hands of a woman called . NO NO NO Ed - get your names right. It was Bellatrix!!!!I had made up my mind to go to Kano on sunday to search for her.But I had postpone the trip because according to her they were still in Chad.Anyway,I told that I've contacted you as she requested,but that you think Iam a scam.I told her that you asked carrying out few things deleted here and a purification.However,we were not able to talk extensively these because she was afraid she will caught.I managed to ask her the name your church.She said the name was .For now,I am convinced Iam willing to take part in the purification rite.Right now,I will be sending forward my recent photograph and my driver's license as a proof of identification.Like I mentioned earlier,It will take me some time gather the materials needed for the rite.Unless,you want me to proceed and do the took a surprise out here first.
However,I want you to take note of the issues raised by Amy in our conversation on the Phone.If there is any way you can stop these miscreants from kidnapping another person particularly that boy called Harry.It is important you indicate if you want me to proceed with xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately before the purification rite.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

And then he sent this:
Quote:
Dear ,
If I was a criminal..I will not send you my Photograph or my driver's license.Iam doing all these just to show that I've no skeleton in my cupboard..Please,I beg you in the name of God.I want you to stop referring to me as a scammer.It is embarassing.Just give sometime to do the whistling along as I delete this part as you requested.I would've forwarded my B.A degree(International Studies and Diplomacy) also but Iam afraid it is still with my school.I graduated two year ago.I've not gone for the compulsory one free government service.I still have some pressing issues to sort with the school board.I will get it after I sort them out.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll use a perl script to convert text to numerals, Ed won't have that luxury and the emails will be BIIIGGGG. Smile

I've just told him his claim deadline has been extended again, so he can stop worrying about that for now and get on with the business in hand. I could tell him he needs a reference from a Catholic minister outside of Nigeria for his USA Visa application assistance, that would fall nicely into place here.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown there are some interesting insights into codes. Perhaps the best one is to give Ed a seemingly random block of letters, tell him to align them in a square then read the letters top to bottom. Supposedly this code was used by Julius Caesar to deliver messages across the Roman Empire.

Edit: What's our ITP policy regarding goats Wink Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about sending him a blank piece of paper?
And the codes will only be reveled if he .......... goat urine ...... bat crap....
during a total solar eclipse etc etc.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Although the elders and I are really hesitant and don't fully understand how snakes and religion go together, we've agreed that for the purpose of the purification rite, you may substitute a snake for the sheep or goat since you are Pentecostal and not Catholic.

That would be "venomous snake" Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Red Dawn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not sure anymore if i want to know what ed will hvae to go trough Very Happy
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting what you find out on the internet.
Quote:
Kano grew to be a prosperous centre for trans-Saharan trade in gold, leather, ivory, salt and slaves

Eliza, if you want a couple of geographic points to make it sound like you're there, Kano has a University (Bayero). You can also mention you hear trains. Kano has a major railway running through it.
Ohhhhh, perhaps you're being sold to the University to run experiments on?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh! Not being here for about a week (busy days in RL) and so many updates..... I will need some hours to read myself up (some other day).. but for now.. GOOD JOB guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from lovely south america where I�m living now... and to you guys that might know me, the wedding is august 1 at 11:00 local time..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic