SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that I am not sure has been said or not here.....but I know while being on the phone with Mr. Mugu and in Private Messages we've sent each other on what to do....

PDS had once pretended to be another scammer who contacted Ed. So, Ed was emailing him back and forth as someone to do scamming business with. Ed began to brag in those emails about victims that he had got money from, and he started forwarding the emails that showed how much money he made to PDS, as he thought that PDS was going to be helping him make MORE money and getting more victims (by putting Ed as a lad for the shuttle - Ed would then be baited by everyone here - but Ed didn't know that PDS was setting him up for a mass bait....he thought PDS was going to supply him with potential victims - and that he had to prove to PDS how worthy he (Ed) was to work for him (PDS) first) This is when PDS realized that Ed was quite successful at scamming and became really pissed off about all that is going on and wanted to really bring down Ed. Ed had scammed all kinds of people from money - even old people and sick people and disabled - he was after anyone who had money.

So Ed is NOT that stupid. He is just greedy - and that greed caused him to fall for a trick that is similar to what he gets his victims to fall for. He may have been boring to victims in the beginning - but he was just really slow at gaining their trust - so when he's like a friend who contacts you every day, you begin to feel llike you REALLY know him - and after he's groomed you and been really boring for so long - he then goes in for the kill - because he has you suckered by all the boring emails for a while.

Sorry for the long explanation here - - but I know that PDS did mention it somewhere here - I remember him using the term guyman in his post, though. Anyway - I thought I'd take this extra time so the lad huggers will see Ed for what Ed was BEFORE this safari happened to him.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's why he's had all this attention. Having said that, if I contact just about any lad out there as another gee man, I'll get similar stories. Ed was just unlucky, I guess.

lucky777 wrote:
I'm willing to bet Ed has his OWN computer and doesn't use a cybercafe. (He could afford a trip to Singapore after all)

I can answer the question about his computer, too. He told my 'lad' character that he operates in two different internet cafes, and not from his own PC. I think he had a PDA at one time, but it wasn't internet connected. He hasn't quite made the oga lifestyle yet. Hopefully, we can help prevent that ever happening.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mad That's strange... You'd think a guy who could afford a trip to Singapore would own a computer.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that where they live, having an internet connection is really HARD to achieve. This is why most people use internet cafes. It's hard enough to get a land line in your house to make telephone calls. Getting an internet connection in your home is just not easy. So whether you have lots of money or not - - having a computer in your home is not a necessity.

There are still parts of the U.S. (as developed as we "Think" we are) that only have dial up. It's worse in Nigeria.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
checknomore
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not saying have compassion for these guys, just wondering if we by weeding them out the dumb ones, we are making things worse by actually making them smarter. However those who answered my questioned are right. Gulliable, greedy and intelligent is the best mark any one can ask for for they have the imagination to think of possibilities. THe other thing about them getting status as being able to make money without working is true. I have met only one good Nigarian in my life. The rest I met were straight out greedy and easy to fool if you mentioned anything about money. I even met people from other African countries and asked them if Nigerians bad rep was well earned. When I mentioned Nigara, they went in a full blown rant of how bad they are.

As for Ed being able to afford the stuff that has some how happened to him (trip to singapore and what not.) I seen some videos in the archives. I noticed the unknown stuntman had a nice house and cars. Knowing the poverty in that country, made me wonder how many people he screwed over to afford such things. I am betting the same thing with ED. We may have put a small dent in his ill gained savings, but I do not think enough to cause any serious harm.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

checknomore wrote:
I am not saying have compassion for these guys, just wondering if we by weeding them out the dumb ones, we are making things worse by actually making them smarter.

It depends on what you mean by "smarter" I'm a small group here, but I think it's a good thing when you burn them at the end. If you don't educate them at the end it helps other baiters. If you do it may help victims of the scam. An educated lad drops victims if he even gets the hint that they might be baiters.
I often bait as Alicia Keys. After stringing a lad along for several months they will usually write me and say something like "You're not Alicia Keys, she would never have a gmail account and all this free time to write me." I write back and say "Yep dummy. You finally figured that out."
In this case it obviously didn't happen because there were other baiters involved. It is extremely tempting to tell Ed that not only is Amy not a 20 year old hottie, she's a nearly 50 year old guy.
Also about the cultivation. One of the things I notice about newer baiters is that they get to the third email and want a carving or a safari. In Ed's case I started out just being the helpful executor of my grandfather's will. We he first proposed to me, I said "What? We never even met in real life?" It took Ed a long time to woo Amy.
Edit: I checked. He first suggested meeting him in Nigeria in November 2005. I agreed and set up the trip two months later. Except I asked him if it would be okay to meet me in Ghana as the flight was a lot cheaper.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice explanation there Mr Mugu. I started a huge debate in another thread about whether we should or shouldn't burn at the end of a bait, so I definitely see where you're coming from with your idea that we should (I'm still a bit split on the topic).

I guess checknomore's concern is that a smart lad will surely soon start to figure out the difference between how a real victim acts and how a baiter acts (well.... one would think), which therefore means that perhaps we're only really dealing with the ones not smart enough to figure out the difference. The main solution to this, which was done extremely well in this bait by the way, is for us to make sure that we do act as close to how a real victim would throughout the early stages - that we're surprised and amazed by their offer, that we're hesitant when it comes to sending money, that we say things like "this almost sounds too good to be true, how do I know that you're legit?" and other things like that. If we're too brash or over-confident with these guys (which is hard not to be once you've been through the process hundreds or thousands of tims) then perhaps we start educating the smarter ones.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okey dokey, here's what he says it all cost.

Quote:

Dear Mr. ******* ****
Thanks for the mail..Iam still wondering on how they got know about this inheritance..Anyway,my trip to Singapore costed me nothing less than Four Thousand Nine Hunderd US Dollars.A return flight ticket to Singapore from Nigeria costed me One Thousand Nine Hundred US Dollars..I had Two Thousand US Dollars as my B.T.A( Basic Traveller's Allowance) which took care of Hotel Accomodation and other miscelleanous expenses...I spent about OneThousand US Dollars on my travelling documents paperworks..So in all I spent nothing less than Four Thousand U.S Dollars.
Meanwhile, as your client I guess it will be proper you send me your Phone contacts ( both office and private phone numbers).So,I can reach you anytime I wish..I guess,you've my mobile phone number(*********)..It is very important we start relating on phone.Please,endeavour to reach me immediately you get the extension in court..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

If he really paid for his flight, that price I can believe. I call bullshit on the other ones, but maybe he lived it up a little in the first week, expecting to score big bucks soon.
Private phone number my ass.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can provide reliable (if there's such a thing from a lad) documentation then that's truly awesome. Close to $5000 - congrats!

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So maybe I'm misreading that, but it seems that he bought a round-trip ticket and then got scared and had to buy a return ticket. If so, that's a thing of beauty...
Edit: Nevermind, I misread. Still a good job.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold on, let me check his math...

1900+1000=2900

if BTA is included,

1900+2000+1000=4900

So the final total is $4,000

Yup, looks good to me. Laughing

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good lad mathematics there Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME! Smile

Can't believe he is so doofy. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Rapist�
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~luckey,

Fixed

Damn, that's gonna make him sore Razz
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like he is still firmly attached to the hook.
Way to go Thumbs up

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. Tell him that one of your characters feels sorry for the amount of money he had to spend so will reimburse him every last little cent if he comes up with the receipts for his expenses.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you want to make sure the receipts are legit - - you won't accept them without a RSOT on them!! (if there are 2 RSOT, then he gets extra money, and there's a bonus if he can get them officially signed by Charles Soludo)

Of course the check you send him will have to be drafted from a general fund with a minimum of $10,000. So, he'll have to take out his $4,900 and WU you the difference......

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be great if Ed had to start emailing where he stayed to get another copy of his receipt, or to contact the airline and get an official copy of his ticket. That would give us a good opportunity to see whether he really did pay for a full price airline ticket or whether his mates managed to scam him a really cheap one.

Edit: @ Eliza: and perhaps the lawyer will eventually need to take his legal fees out of Ed's expenditure claim (though of course only after he's compiled all his receipts). Lawyer fees of approximately $4899.99 sound about right to me.

ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know many lawyers, do you, yrubraj? Laughing
No way the lawyer will owe him money. Legal fees will be much more than the lad's expenses. Twisted Evil

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very true. I just loved the idea of the lawyer sending Ed to 1TV5 for a WU transfer of $0.01.

twadorno
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I spent about OneThousand US Dollars on my travelling documents paperworks

Seems you have him admitting to buying forged docs? 1G for a new identity good enuff for Singapore customs and police? Good deal!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn wouldn't that have been good info to pass on to Singaporean police while he was there..... ah well. Rolling Eyes

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^You never know when he might have to go back.

IF receipts for hotel and other expenses are legitimate--stop laughing!--I highly doubt he saved these things. So I suppose he will just have to forge them . . . and be asked questions. All of that.

Since these things probably are not, it may be helpful to see what he forged. It may also be worth wasting his time to mock this stuff up.

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just typing up a bill for him. Off the top of my head, 7 million dollars less 18 months of legal fees;

He owes me 5 dollars. Smile

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds about right PDS. Quite amazing how they came so close to balancing up. As he doesn't have the money you'll obviously employ 7 Dragons to help track him down to make sure he pays your bill.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic