SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, it's not three years ago until August that I started baiting this lad. Mr Mugu has also been baiting him for most of that time, and our paths crossed somewhere in the catalogue of disasters that have befallen this lad while chasing his elusive payday.

He's worked as a pie salesman for my New York Bakery company, and never received his salary, after travelling to Ghana to pick it up. He's been to Ibadan from Port Harcourt three times, only to have his payment gazumped by my character dying in a sit-on-and-ride lawnmower accident. In a bizarre twist, he fell in love and became engaged to my Character's daughter, who also met a grisly end, nibbled to death by prairie dogs in the Desert. Her lawyer was unable to locate the next of kin of the deceased, so the lad was asked to stand. He didn't get the irony, and is now in Dubai, en route to Singapore to collect the estate of the deceased! IP checks out.

And this is just MY side of the story. Mr mugu has a separate, yet connected bait which has also lured him east. Not a bad safari at all.
6950 miles (11186 km)

In the forthcoming finale, the lawyer he hopes to meet in Singapore will turn out to be a 419er, and will abscond with the money and the new love of this lad's life, another of my baiting characters. A three year bait, and a very happy ending.

Quote:

Mr. *********,
Right now Iam on transit in Dubai en route Singapore.I sent you my flight and hotel details on wednesday.I hope you got it.I will be arriving in Singapore 20.05 today( 08 June,2007) on board emirate airline flight no. Ek 432.Like mentioned earlier,I can tell the number of days or weeks tourist visa the Singaporean immigration authority are going give me on arrival.It shouldn't be less than fourteen(14) days.So,I advise we round up every thing about *****'s Estate on time.Like I earlier suggested in my last mail,I advise you sent somebody to pick me up at the airport in Singapore.Thiese are my flight details

MY FLIGHT DETAILS :
EMIRATE AIRLINE
ANYAEJI ********MR. FLIGHT NO. ********/ DATE : 07 JUNE,2007/ ****/ TIME :15.55 02.40
FLIGHT NO. *****/ DATE : 08 JUNE,2007/ ******/ TIME :08.45 20.05

TICKET NO. ******************
www.emirates.com
HOTEL RESERVATION.
HILTON SINGAPORE, 581 ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE , 0923 , SINGAPORE . TEL: 6567372233. FAX: 6567322917

Anyway,Iam considering checking into a cheaper hotel.The aforementioned hotel was booked for me by traveller's agent.But their room rate is expensive.It is likely I will book into a cheaper hotel on my arrival that is why it is important you send somebody to the airport.I also need your phone number and your respresentative phone number. Please endeavour to send me a response as soon as you got the letter.
Thanks and God bless.

He can stay in the Hilton. He can afford it, can't he?
Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Amazing!!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting a lad for that length of time is truly outstanding, mate, should be a great finale Laughing

clapping bow_down Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, my side of the story:
He started with a grandfatherly type that literally died while mailing the Westy. He met Amy, the granddaughter and tried to get her to send him the Western Union information. Darn that Americian probabte process! While waiting, Amy sent her picture to him (she looks amazingly like a Mircosoft help desk girl in one of their ads) and it was love at first sight. Amy agreed to go to Accra to meet him.
While on the way Amy received word that her dear uncle died in a tragic lawnmower accident and had to turn back. She moved to New York to work at the bakery. At this point, we decided we needed him to go on a large safari and decided Amy needed to move to Lithuania in order to be the European sales rep. The company folded when she tried to get his back pay. She now works as an unwitting drug mule for her other uncle who has ties to the Russian mafia.
Still wanting to get married, it was decided that he needs to go to Singapore in order to get to a fishing boat that will smuggle him halfway around the world back to Lithuania. Sadly Amy will get caught at customs this time and promptly put in jail.
Is this lad dense or what?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a nice way to begin the day -- hearing such a heartwarming story. Well done! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM me if you want me to verify his arrival in Singapore Lah.
I'll settle for 1/10th of a pith helmet.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you do that? Fantastic clapping

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work on your bait. Singapore is very strict with its laws. Have your lad bring you a gift like a bag of weed (marijuana). Tell him that it's legal for medicine use... Laughing Also, it's perfectly ok to smoke in public. If he happens to drop a trash, it's illegal to pick it up after it hits the ground. Otherwise, he is stealing work from the garbage man, which is a big no-no.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent Singapore modalities Twisted Evil

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He made it!!
This just in from 165.21.154.13 :

Quote:

Dear Mr. *****************
I arrived two hours late..We arrived by 22.11hrs.I didn't see anybody at the airport.I guess she must have waited but didn't see me.Right now, Iam in singapore.I couldn't check into the hotel I gave you it details.Anyway,I managed to book for two nights in Hostel Mackenzie, 114-A Road, Singapore 228709. Tel: 68372887, 63343277.Please, ask your respresentative to try and reach me tommorrow.So that I can sign the documents.If possible send me his number so that I can contact him.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and god bless.

His arriving two hours late is just the icing on the cake. He screwed up.
Very Happy

I'll get back to him Tuesday.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you suppose that he has enough money to get back home? Or was he expecting to get that from your character?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm 99% sure he's depending on either collecting some money from his inheritance, or being transported to Lithuania by mr_mugu's character, or both. So yep, he's stranded!!

Out of curiosity: what would happen to someone whose visa expires in Singapore, if they had no means of flying home? I guess they'd be handed over to the care of their country's embassy (or singapore immigration).

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHA, love it, he's gonna go mental when he finds out Twisted Evil, will Asiaguy be helping you by phoning him at the hotel, as he is based in Singapore?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. mugu has pm'd asiaguy. I guess it's pretty late over there. I just briefly told the lad that the secretary waited at the airport for over an hour, and gave up. The offices are now closed for the weekend. I told him as far as I know the Singapore branch don't work Mondays, but I'd see what I can do, and wished him a good night. Smile

Something has just occurred to me: he's in Singapore on fake documents. He booked the flight as his 'character' name. Maybe I can contact Singapore immigration and advise them to check him out, after we've had some more fun with him.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I'm 99% sure he's depending on either collecting some money from his inheritance, or being transported to Lithuania by mr_mugu's character, or both. So yep, he's stranded!!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A truly outstanding piece of baiting, both to Psychedelia as to Mr Mugu. Fantastic! I can only imagine the despair in the lad's voice when he needs to call his friends to borrow money for the plane home.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked

And I thought Shivers was good after reading all his stories...

This has to be the most amazing thing I have ever read...

Any chance of getting him to sell himself into Singapore black market slavery to earn his wages out of the country?
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanstastic bait clapping Always good to hear that the lads are expanding thier knowledge about other countries.

I hope youare able to contact immigration and have him arrested. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:

Out of curiosity: what would happen to someone whose visa expires in Singapore, if they had no means of flying home? I guess they'd be handed over to the care of their country's embassy (or singapore immigration).

I'm hoping caneing is involved. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm speechless in admiration! Fantastic work!!!! bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I echo what Juan said.

Unbelievable!!! bow_down bow_down bow_down

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need some sort of phone call made, let me know.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Visitors should be aware of Singapore's strict laws and penalties for a variety of actions that might not be illegal or might be considered minor offenses in the United States. These include jaywalking, littering, and spitting. Singapore has a mandatory caning sentence for vandalism offenses and caning may also be imposed for immigration violations and other offenses. Commercial disputes that may be handled as civil suits in the United States can escalate to criminal cases in Singapore, and result in heavy fines and prison sentences. There are no jury trials in Singapore, judges hear cases and decide sentencing. The Government of Singapore does not provide legal assistance except in capital cases; legal assistance may be available in some other cases through the Law Society.

I would imagine that an immigration violation would see him being processed by the immigration dept (perhaps locked up temporarily) and then deported back to his home country.

Probably a cheap ticket home if you ask me...
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, keep in mind his forged papers, though. Those make that an unlikely outcome.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic