SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if Ed brings his scammer pose armed to the teeth to Port Dickson

Ooh, I hope not, possession of firearms is a capital offence in Malaysia.... Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THis scam seems just a tad too elaborate and successful. I'm sorry, but I'm a suspicious person by nature.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knugen,

When I met my RL bf over 3 years ago, I thought it was too good to be true. Now, in just about 3-4 weeks we'll be getting married.

Sometimes, you are just very lucky!

(Or in this bait, the lad is just sooo stupid)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THis scam seems just a tad too elaborate...

Which scam are you talking about?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Leia - love the remix!!! Fantastic!

Seriously, it could be a cult classic if you cut it up a bit and replay some of the phrases over and over and stretch others out and stuff... love it!

Next, a remix to this beat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyEF-ALs8KI
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
(Or in this bait, the lad is just sooo stupid)

. . . but not your boyfriend?

Very Happy

--J.D.

P.S. ImageImageImage

Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
... I met my RL bf over 3 years ago... in just about 3-4 weeks we'll be getting married

Now THAT's what you call a succesful bait Wink Laughing

Edit - btw, CONGRATULATIONS

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Quote:
THis scam seems just a tad too elaborate...

Which scam are you talking about?

Bad choice of words. You know that I meant the bait and all the things this lad has done. It could be that he is just so stupid that it defies my sense of logic and reson.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you think PSD and Mr. Mugu wasted 3 years of their lives making this stuff up?

And Eliza engineered those phone calls?

hmmm that gives me an idea...

My late father Prince General Hoou Pharteed died at the hands of rebels and left me $25.6 million in gold bullion. Can you help me invest this money in your country? For your efforts you will recieve 24% and a used goat.

Please contact my barrister at: [email protected]
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check the midday shot on the beach webcam folks. He might be there.

http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/fun_stuff/webcams/Sentosa_Beach.html

Quote:

Your respresentative ***** asked me to met him at the Bora Bora Bar Beach today(3rd July,2007) by 11.50am..I was there by 11.50am,but he wasn't there..I was there till 2.00pm before I left..This time around I was there in time..Infact I got to the Palawan Beach Bar by 10.30am..By 11.50am ,I went to the Bora Bora Beach Bar..I don't know why I've to go through all these trouble just to sign this document..My visa will be expiring by Saturday 7th July,2007..I will be leaving for Nigeria on Saturday 7th July,2007 by 3.45am..I've tried my best to sign those documents..Right now,I don't have any money on me..Even,if Hugo Schneller rescheduIes our meeting for another day,I don't think I've enough money to go outside little india i.e that is the name of surban I staying in Singapore..I've advised him to come to my hotel..There is a quiet wine bar down stairs,where we can can meet and discuss..It is important I sign those document,before my visa expires..Iam really worried..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

[edit] No, don't see him. Is that someone sat at the end of the bench, though?

No, it isn't, but if you enlarge the pic, there's a lone figure standing by the palm to the distant right of the pic. Inconclusive.

The Palawan, ah, that's where he went wrong this time. Or something.

Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he's talking about going back to nigeria again? tsk tsk tsk, what about amy and malaysia?!

Can't see much.
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
^^^ you think PSD and Mr. Mugu wasted 3 years of their lives making this stuff up?

I'm just saying that it all seems too good. Trolling forums isn't a new thing you know.

Not saying that is the case though. Just that I'm a suspicious type.

It's quite ironic that you try to be funny and offer me millions when I'm the one not buying everything I read.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knugen: Whatever floats your boat. If you want to believe we made this all up, then you're free to do so. I'm not going to waste any more of this quality time proving he's there and that we got him there. I'm likewise free to do that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Trolling forums isn't a new thing you know.

Oh, yes, we know. But thanks for reminding us, anyway.... Very Happy

Last edited by Wright B Hindyou on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knugen wrote:
It's quite ironic that you try to be funny and offer me millions when I'm the one not buying everything I read.

The point wasn't that you are buying anything, just that you like to believe in fantasy.

This bait is perfectly believable. I suggest you read it from beginning to end and then assert that every phone call, email and document is 100% fake (well... some of the RSOTs might be! Very Happy). Until then, you're just throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories.

No one here is 'buying' anything (except for 3d of course), we've simply read what is so obviously reality that it would take one hell of a imagination to turn it into something that wasn't, and with all credit to PSD and Mr. Mugu, that's simply not the case.

Skepticism is good. Ignorance in the face of better logic, probably not so good.

Enjoy the bait. Rolling Eyes
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Knugen wrote:
I'm just saying that it all seems too good. Trolling forums isn't a new thing you know.

Posting . . . You!

--J.D.

fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any Chance the pirate could send 3d this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyebQOUn0YI

Chop Your Dollar haha
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the mail..Yeah..I am sure..Ugo said they were in Port Dickson in malaysia..Listen this Ugo of a guy is a Nigerian..They are very smart..He was suppose to call me back yesterday,but he didn't..I know by now, Oke must 've told him that you are coming after him..You shouldn't have finished him..I guess,you know what I mean..All I know is that they are in malaysia..Dougie,put your ears to ground ask questions..Generally,this Nigerians are greedy..Work on this their weakness..His code name is "Captain Jack Sparrow"..I've sent his picture to my hommies in Nigeria..I have asked them to get me every information about him..I guess,he has relatives in Nigeria..My hommies are going to pay them a visit..Right now,Iam still trying to raise money for the trip to malaysia..I suggest you don't wait for me,swoop into action..Please, go and get Amy out.I will met you and George in malaysia,as soon as possible..Please,try and call me..I look forward to your response..

Did Eliza call him or is this bull?
Quote:
I got a call from Amy today by 10.45am..They 've drugged her again..All she was saying is "Ed..Iam high..I tried to ask her of their location..But she couldn't say anything..She just kept on repeating" Ed..Iam High"..I cried my heart out today..We need to get her out of there..I've tried to raise money for my trip to malaysia,but nobody is willing to give me a loan..I even tried selling my return ticket..But I was by my friend not to,that the malaysian immigration authority will demand for it at the port of entry..Dougie,look for a way to send me money,I want to come to malaysia..It is very important..We need get her out by all means..I guess,you know how much she means to me..I ready to die for her..Dougie,I beg you in the name of God..send me some money..I need to be in this fight..Right now,I am not happy at all..I feel very bad..My visa will be expiring by 7th July,2007..Which means that Iam suppose to leave singapore on or before the above mentioned date..I don't time anymore..I look forward to your urgent response.

Well, I assume that Double-O isn't going to have time to call him again. Eliza, tell me if you were planning to do that. If not, I think that Amy will give Ugo her email password and Ugo will email him and tell him that he needs to show up with the money on Thursday in a public place in Port Dickson

Knugen, I'm not even sure why I bother, but this is the first email I saved from Ed. Note the date.
Quote:
edward smith <*****> hide details 7/5/05
to Phil Phryphish <[email protected]>
date Jul 5, 2005 11:53 AM
subject THANKS FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS..
mailed-by yahoo.com
Dear Phil,
Thanks for the mail.Iam sorry for the late response.I travelled on an official duty with my new boss.Iam quite impressed with your willingness to assist me in this transaction.Well,before we proceed with the arrangements.Please I suggest we go into a legal agreement.I want you to give me your opinion on this.
Meanwhile,you are to send forth your personal phone number,personal profile and recent photograph for easy identification and documentation.I will stop for now,until I receive your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Phil Phryphish <[email protected]> wrote:

Okay Ed, I'd like to get my hands on that money, but if you're not
going to tell me where to transfer the $2000, it looks like this isn't
going to work.

On 6/30/05, Phil Phryphish wrote:
> Edward,
>
> I had hoped that I would get a faster response than this. Do you want
> me to help you move your money or not?
>
> On 6/26/05, Phil Phryphish wrote:
> > I'm very interested in this project. Please send me some more information.
> >
>

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy took over the bait in November 2005 after Phil died of a heart attack while sending the money at a Western Union. Anyone want to know why I'm dumping this guy after this is over? Here's a typical example of 1 1/2 years of baiting. Nearly.every.day. One of the reasons I started the whole mule angle is so I would have an excuse not to mail him for a few days:
Quote:
Hi honey,

Just wanted to send you a quick note so that you know that you're still in my heart. Uncle Ozzi has sent me to pick up a package in Singapore, so I'll have to send you an email when I can get some time in an internet cafe.

Love,

Amy
- Hide quoted text -

On 10/11/06, Edward Smith <********> wrote:

Sweetheart,
Thanks for the mail..I am very happy about the new development..It is really great..Anyway,that was a lovely dream you had..It is really exciting..Like you promised,I am still expecting response from your uncle as regard my Visa..I love you..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You've been talking about dumping him for two years Laughing
As for 'after this is over', err, when will that be?

Here's one he sent to Amy's cousin just over a year ago. Just so you can all get the 'love' thing into perspective.

Quote:

Sweetheart,
What is the problem?..For the past one month,I've
not heard from you..it is unusual..is anything the
problem?..Darlin',you are always in my heart..I really missed you..I
love you
Thanks and God bless..
Edward Smith.

And this one, where he tries to lure Amy's cousin to Nigeria....

Quote:

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Send an Instant Message "edward smith" <********> k

Subject: SWEETHEART..WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS..
To: "Honey Pott" <>
Sweetheart,
Thanks for the mail.Baby,I really want us to get this marriage done as soon as possible...I can't wait to see it come true....Like said earlier,the problem Iam encountering is the getting an entry visa into the United State.It very difficult.There are other easy options,but they are very expensive.Another thing is that I come into the united State legally.I want to strictly by the United State immigration rules and regulations.Sweetheart,I must confess getting the entry visa into the United States is giving me sleepless night.Secondily,I don't know why you don't want to come and visit me in Nigeria.If I wish I was in your shoe, as an american citizen.we would have rounded up everything about the marriage.It would've saved us all a lot of trouble.Sweetheart,you can get a tourist visa( one month validity) to Nigeria.As an american citizen getting an entry visa into is very easy.It will take you less than two weeks to get it.During your visit we can do the marriage formal engagement in Nigeria.However, after the engagement you can go back to the United State to apply for the finacee (K-1) visa.Anyway,below are the steps taken in the procurrement of Fiancee(K-1) visa.Please,I want you to read through it carefully...

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
rog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:

Quote:
My visa will be expiring by 7th July,2007..Which means that Iam suppose to leave singapore on or before the above mentioned date..I don't time anymore..I look forward to your urgent response.

His visa isn't really a problem, is it? He just has to get out of Singapore by 7th, so if he goes to Malaysia to free Amy that would be ok - he just couldn't return to Singapore anymore (and hopefully he would have to get a new plane ticket back to Nigeria then...)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well - I went for a walk last night and came home and decided to give ed a call ... Then my internet connection died - - so I didn't get to post...

warning - it's boring - i just repeat "hi ed" over and over in a very tired voice.

http://media.putfile.com/amy-hi-ed

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Those background noises sound very much like an airport! Think that's where he's sleeping??

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
EricEsch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to agree with the above too much, but don't you guys ever suspect you're being had just a little? Like that Nigeria Ed passed off the bait to his network in Singapore and nobody ever travelled, that he's been sitting in his cafe happily scamming the entire time you've been thinking he was running around, that his Singapore people noticed you didn't make the first meeting and never bothered to do anything more than string you along after that point?

It just seems a bit unlikely that he'd go through all this when the resources at hand could trivialize the problem.

Last edited by EricEsch on Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need further proof that he's the village idiot? We tried to get him into Dubai at one point, but found out his visa would cost something like $1000 plus a special act of God (required to get Nigerians in most countries) and he wanted us to pay for it. But it didn't stop me from sending him a 250 page special visa application (thanks Hank for creating it!). He filled it out. Twice.

Quote:
Ed, by my count you've given us 235 pages. So there's a 13 page shortage somewhere. Did you keep all the sent messages? From that you should be able to figure out the missing ones.
- Hide quoted text -

On 01/02/07, edward smith <******* > wrote:

Dear Dougie,
Please I want you to count the forms that you've received from me..I want to be sure that I've sent you all the form..Presently,there is Eight(Cool forms remaining with me..which means that I've returned Two Hundred and Fifty Six forms..Please go through and count them and get back to me urgenlty..Anyway,I will forward the remaining Eight(7) by today..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and god bless.
Edward Smith.

"Douglas " < *********> wrote:

I think that's the delivery method. You can chose Post, DHL, or just chose to pick it up at the airport when you arrive.

On 29/01/07, edward smith < *******> wrote:

Dear Dougie,
I 've just finished forwarding some of the forms to you..However,in the form I was asked on how I want the Visa to be delivered..I am confused..What should be my response?..Please your advise is urgently needed..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic