SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you get in touch with "Usm4n"? He's doing a great job!!!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
Double O sounds really scary!

He does!

I hope we hear more from "Usm4n" clapping

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O-O Spagetio.... I love the email and follow up... he will have one hell of a night tonight.... the devil's and angels in 3d's head! Great mind job guys bow_down
BillyBaitass
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking to him in Igbo! Incredible! Amazing! Keep up the good work guys! Shocked

"Fuck u, u amotherfucker, beach! dont you know this is business. Your mother is an asshole, you know. basterd son of abasterd father. beach, sloth, devils advocate, to hell with you bst. magaaaaaaa" -Barry

"to think that my picture would have graced such a disgusting webshit 'yuck'." -chisom akujieze

Phone lads killed as reported on boards: x1
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proof that I have to much time on my hands:

3d and 4my: the dance mix!

eta: you may have to adjust your computer's sound levels to hear it well

turn it up if you don't hear the beat jump_4_joy

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
How did you get in touch with "Usm4n"? He's doing a great job!!!

Double-O is a part of the 419eater furniture, and very often comes to the lads as an unpleasant surprise. Very Happy

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Double-O is a part of the 419eater furniture

So be careful where you sit.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Double-O--even though you cannot understand the Igbo, really makes 3d shit.

--J.D.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone else having problems getting into eater? When I type 419eater.com or forum.419eater.com it hangs and refuses to connect. If I use a thread topic (like this one) I'm able to get in.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Ed twigged, got scared and hightailed it, or (please, please) got arrested. He isn't replying to my emails and he doesn't answer the phone.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inquiring minds need to know: what's up with Ed now? Is he en route to Port Dixon? This silence is killing me! Laughing

EDIT: I was typing at the same time as Mr. Mugu...

Good point there -- if Ed gets arrested, how will we ever know? It's the result we'd all love to see but how to verify it? Confused

(And no, I'm not having any problems with getting into Eater today.)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So wierd, I've pmed Eliza a while ago and she had no problem either. Not sure why I am, I can get into any other web site I try.
Leia, I loved the remix. I guess I have to wait and see if PDS makes contact with him.
I'm rooting for that he slept outside last night and got arrested as a vagrant.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Mr Mugu ( I'm a poet and I didn't even know it )
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For what it is worth, I am "staying" in the forum. No problems whatsoever.

--J.D.

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM -- I am having the same problems logging on as you are having. Computer illiteracy is not helping. So, until things resolve, I'm not deleting any of my email notifications with the working links.

@Leia -- very cool! Can't stop dancing!

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping he didn't get arrested for vagrancy just yet, unless they searched him and found his fake passport. According to wikipedia, he'll have to overstay his visa for over 90 days to get to the bonus round. Sad

Hope you guys can find a way to get him nailed with his fake papers instead. Twisted Evil

They do seem to be making a lot of arrests for illegal immigration lately...

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's answering his phone now.

Sadly, it is way too early in the day for G3orge to be raising hell.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There seem to be a problem with the main page (Post about it)... the forums work...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
He's answering his phone now.

Damit! I had my hopes up Very Happy

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a serious headache and am going to bed - so no calls to ed from me tonight.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Homer, if you'd like to mess with him, I sent him an email asking where he was. I said that both you and I were packing serious heat and we were ready to rock and roll.
Also I looked up Port Dickson. It's a tourist trap for Kuala Lumpur. So I asked him if he was sure that this was the right place.
I'll be around for another hour or so to see if PDS chimes in.

pony
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleepy time for Homer.

G3orge will call him tomorrow. Since @my has already been, errr.... violated by her kidnappers, g3orge is going to threaten to break out a shovel to use on 3d.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love angry G3orge! happy crowd

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah angry George is awesome. Time to make 3d get a move on in rescuing 4my!

lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing This would be sooooo funny if Ed brings his scammer pose armed to the teeth to Port Dickson just to realize no one's there -- However, I have a feeling he's just bluffing about being "crazy". Laughing
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read some great baits on the site and forum. This is the greatest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic