SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well looks like there's heaps of fun for this weekend.

Do you think we could get him on one of these webcams?

http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/fun_stuff/webcams.html

BUTT LONG LINKY
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the beach, the beach...

just before he's about to get fed up and leave, tell him the money's buried under the palm trees shaped like a big W! Laughing

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or supply him with a pirate style treasure map !

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or reuse the pirate treasure map on mars.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sentosa beach camera looks the most promising. If I could find out exactly what part of the beach that is, I'm sure I can get him to that cam. Bonus: Looks like a ferry ride to get there. Ideal.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"nibbled to death by prairie dogs"

Laughing

I love ridiculous character deaths bow_down .

If the webcam works, we could have a "Waiting for 3d" internet party happy crowd .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just gets better and better and better...... Very Happy

I'm supposed to go to a friend's wedding on Saturday, I'm afraid now I'll have to bail out since I need to stay at my desk hitting 'refresh' for the latest Eddie updates. I'm a junkie for this bait.

It's going to be a fine weekend for PDS and MM, but a little less fun for Eddie. Aww....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentosa looks like an amusement park. Perhaps Ed can go there at 4 in the morning to meet Amy. Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's perfect, we just have to get him there. Do you think he'd try to find this spot, if 4my described it to him?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great team baiting. What a great location. I want to go.

This webcam appears to be at a beach bar. Check out the island in the noon background.
http://www.boraborasentosa.com/Pages/location.html

Here's how to get to Sentosa-
http://www.sentosa.com.sg/useful_info/getting_to.html

The island charges admission and your lad will not be able to hang out too long without ordering up those Singapore Slings.

If the question of the visa comes up again in conversation, lie to the lad. Tell him its no big deal. 1 Singapore dollar per day overstayed up to 10 days. After 10 days, its ten dollars and no reentry for a year. After thirty days, its 10 dollars and two years. If he doubts you, thats what you read on the official website. I do like the idea of a someone cooking up a fake form to be handed to the immigration official.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. So it's a bus ride, then 2 dollar admission to the island. He then heads for the bora bora bar, and that area with the trees and the wooden bench. Mid-evening Singapore time would probably be best, and on a Saturday, for the viewers.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to tell what the brown thing is in the day and night webshots. Looks like a service cart or table. I don't think its a bench. Maybe someone could call them. The beach chairs, trash can and umbrellas come in at night. We need him standing in front of the trashcan. I have a feeling Bora Bora will never figure out what's happening to their bandwidth on Saturday. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I am about to call him for his 3am wakeup call. I plan to tell him that Amy was out with Oke at a bar. I had to walk through every bar in Phuket to find her. She told me that she sent the money, but I don't know where the slip is and she's too drunk and sleeping it off. Hopefully Eliza will read this before she picks up on one of Ed's phone calls.
If he asks, I'll tell him that we argued about Penang or Singapore, so we can still leave it up in the open.
By the way, I want to share this with you. I should say up front that this is not a hit (myself) on Nigerians. I post this because Ed is the reason a lot of people feel this way about Nigerians, and it's part of his email.
Pot...kettle...black.

Quote:
Please,ask Amy to stay away from that Nigerian..They are no good..They are all f**king criminals.I don't know him..This Nigerians abroad have given the Country a bad image..Can you imagine the f**k Iam going through..I need a Visa to get into any countryjust simply because I carry Nigerian Passport..It is really fustrating

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you already called him?

If not - you could say you didn't find 4my - she called you - says her cell phone is hardly getting any service - and she has traveled BY HERSELF and is on her way to Singapore to meet 3d. She couldn't wait to see him and left with Oke! She says she has wired 3d some money and is going to get to an internet cafe first thing in the morning and scan the slip.

Anyway - just let me know what to do or say - - I won't do anything until I get the 411.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I just called.... your idea sounds better, but I have added mayhem into the story so pretty much anything can happen.
I HAVE to get audacity up and working. I nearly had to hit the mute several times because Ed is extremely agitated that you are seeing Oke. He said at least 20 times "Tell her to stay away from the Nigerian. All of them are criminals" He says he can't sleep now. I told him that you wanted to go to the internet cafe and send the WU, but you wanted someone to go with you and you asked Oke. He helped you send the WU ($1500.) I don't know where the slip is and you've gone to bed to sleep it off because you and Oke went bar hopping all night long. I talked to Oke and he said he's from Abuja and is an oil contractor. I told 3d I thought he was a bullshit artist because he was trying to get me interested in overinvoiced oil contracts. Very Happy
Really funny bit is that I told him I could smell a bulshitter a mile away, he didn't even blink.
If you decide to run out on me and go to Singapore, remember that you need to go out the window, since I told him I'm sleeping in front of your door.
Ah, I looked one up. We're staying at the Sea Pearl Beach hotel near the Gypsy Village Very Happy

pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, forgot another plot point we might like to weave in. Most of this stuff is totally lost on 3d, but if we want to use it. A while back I got a threat in Igbo from another lad. I asked 3d to translate it for me, since I don't speak Igbo. Later I sent him a newspaper article Marvinator was kind enough to generate for me. Seems the lad had commited suicide in Lithuania by going to an archery range and stabbing himself to death with a handful of arrows. I told him over the phone that I found it a little stange that you had hooked up with a Nigerian here after all that trouble in Singapore.

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let him get an hour's sleep, then the lawyer back in New York will call him at 4 or 5am his time, just for the * of it, and to ask him how he is. Then tomorrow morning, the Singapore lawyer will mail him with the details for the meeting.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d wrote:
Iam in room number 409

Oh, if only he was staying on the first floor, that would m ake it room 41.... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just preparing him for the bar venue Saturday......

Quote:

I have instructed **** to bring 5,000 US dollars to the meeting with you on Saturday. This sum of money will be added to your bill for services. It will at least tide you over for the few days it will take for the insurance and inheritance checks to clear.

I am advised by **** that there will be no problem with Visa overstays of 10 days or less, there is merely a charge of one dollar for each day overstayed. Explaining your business with us, and mentioning ***'s name will also be sufficient to prevent problems, should you be challenged by anyone in a position of authority. He is well-known and respected.

I have also instructed **** to avoid Hotels as the venue for the meeting, or any other places where you may be harassed by security staff. He will contact you tomorrow, either by email or phone. The usual security precautions will, of course, apply, and you will receive notice of the venue at least 12 hours beforehand.

Best regards,

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the beers in, it's gonna be a beach party Very Happy, cracking work so far ladies and gents Thumbs up

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a great set-up. Saturday evening is like the middle of the night here in New Zealand (we're 5 hours ahead of Singapore I think) so if he does turn up it would be great for someone to record the video if that's possible.

Should be easy enough to do a couple of screen captures at the very least, and that would make a great addition to the thread.

It's very encouraging that he's delayed his flight AGAIN! Just goes to show how easily he'll change his plans if he thinks he's finally going to get his money.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn it - I am getting the message that the sing-tel mobile customer is not available.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's switched the thing off Eliza, I think I annoyed him. Very Happy He'll be back on in a few hours, no doubt.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He must have finally wanted some sleep. By my reckoning it's about 4.30am in Singapore at the moment?

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this will be one hell of a weekend or the lad 3d Twisted Evil I love the part of 5G's just to wait off for the check to clear Very Happy brilliant Laughing He should be advised to check into a better hotel, since if he is a resident, no security will ask a single word, only will smile and help Twisted Evil myabe we can give him a "special" cr3dit card number to use at check in? Twisted Evil For that we would need only his photo copy of passport with entry stamp to the country..... Twisted Evil ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic