SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Water disinfectant tablets taste nice. Only one per cup!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Mr. ************,
Thanks for the mail.Iam glad to see your response.I don't know why you find it hard to call me on phone.Nowadays,I hardly find time to access my mail..Anyway,Iam still struggling to see if I can raise money for my trip.As regards your question,the term P.M.S simply means Premium Motor Spirit which is commonly referred as Fuel or Petrol.In the Oil industry or Business it is simply referred as P.M.S..I deal on it.I buy and supply petroleum products.Though,Iam not big time dealer.Sometimes,the business can be very risky.But it is lucrative.
Hope you can still get me an extension,that is if Iam not able to make over to the Bahamas before 31st December, 2007..I need you to address the above question.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Arrogant little git, I told him before that I'm always in court during the day, and I very rarely call clients directly. I have a secretary for that. If he wants to get into why I don't do certain things, I'll ask him when was the last time he made a contribution to his steadily-mounting legal expenses. After all, if he's wheeling and dealing in P.M.S, he should be able to pay for at least some of the services he's received from this honourable chambers so far.

Bollocks to the extension. He gets to the Bahamas by 31st December, or George Bush gets the inheritance.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my favourite part:

Ed wrote:
Nowadays,I hardly find time to access my mail.

Very Happy Warms my heart.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope 3d can get it together to get to Bahamas. I miss him!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
Quote:

I deal on it.I buy and supply petroleum products.Though,Iam not big time dealer.Sometimes,the business can be very risky.But it is lucrative.

This is Port Harcourt for "I'm one of the gits that cuts holes in the petroleum lines so that I can steal the fuel." If we're lucky he might be involved in an "accident" that occurs every once in a while to these guys.
Come to think of it, it's Ed. Guy's got more lives than 10 cats.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>KA-BOOOOM<

Yeah, PMS dealer would be a pipe line driller. Lovely work... I feel a twinge of sympathy...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu: I'll bet you're spot on with that job description. It very likely is quite lucrative, so much so that he really doesn't need to send out 419 emails. At least he's well poised to waste those ill-gotten gains on more fruitless flights.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy HAS emailed Ed - - from her new email account. Ed had been begging FJB to get Amy to talk to him, and FJB told him that he'd talk to Amy - but Amy was really upset about him. So Ed was begging FJB to get Amy to talk to him. He warned FJB to get Amy to get a new email address.

So Amy got a new email address and she's in contact with Ed - but it's VERY boring right now. I'll post when something interesting happens. Right now it's just like watching a snail cross the road....or paint dry

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Eliza, I hope all is well with you. You were sadly missed!!

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
So Amy got a new email address and she's in contact with Ed - but it's VERY boring right now. I'll post when something interesting happens. Right now it's just like watching a snail cross the road....or paint dry

Welcome to my last three years with Ed Very Happy Just because we were able to get him to Singapore, people seem to think Ed's a laugh riot.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a riot, occasionally! So, how has 4my and 3d reunion gone? did he explain why he didn't make it to rescue her?

I sure would love to hear a phone call....

Is there any anticipated timeline for his arrival in the Bahamas?

BTW, nice to see you, Eliza. Congrats on finishing up on your studies!

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Right now it's just like watching a snail cross the road....
WOOHOO! Bring on the semi-trailers!

Oh, and welcome back to baiterville.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Just because we were able to get him to Singapore, people seem to think Ed's a laugh riot.

Well... you have to admit, those few weeks spent in Singapore were some of the most amazing baiting material ever collected. I mean, even a script writer couldn't have developed such a twisted and entertaining plot. Having Ed run all over Singapore and some of Malaysia looking for ghosts (and meeting some too! Shocked) all for the pure benefit of us was quite amazing and certainly not dull.

While the lad himself might be the humanoid equivalent of drywall he has an innate ability to put himself in hilarious situations, not to mention videos!

Either way, for all glorious baits there is of course the leg work that is required and while you guys have done your fair share of grunt work with a rather boring lad there's always the promise of the next safari just over the horizon... Bahamas here we come! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Red, and we are all waiting for you to get Ik3 to Bahamas too, mon....

You could send them to some remote island, with some plot, where each of the others keys into some hug conspiracy.... I'm hoping for that, really.... I am sure you psychic wizards can engineers this. I have faith in you...

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc wrote:
some hug conspiracy

Like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Hugs_Campaign Laughing

1k3's not going to the bahamas anytime soon, he's wanted by several government agencies for murder and grand larceny.

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, yes, um, that is exactly what I am talking about.... Embarassed
Quote:
1k3's not going to the bahamas anytime soon, he's wanted by several government agencies for murder and grand larceny.

Bahamas are well known as a destination for those on the run... maybe he has to meet with 3d, of the 7 drag-0ns, to help get rid of the indictment... a stretch, but I love thinking about the video that Eliza would make if it happened.....

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got off the phone with Ed.

NSFW or people under 18

I think Ed got a bit embarrassed...

Reaper....hit the back button....

http://media.putfile.com/amy-calls-ed-Nov-14

And Ed says:

Quote:
The experience of the past couple of months have thought me a great lesson.I want you to know that I appreciate all the scarifices you've made so far.Darlin',I promise you one thing..I going to pay you back in folds.All these experience have strengthened our relationship.Remember,I promised you marriage.I've just received your call..Iam really happy to hear from you again.Uncle Chris lost his mother.He is in Nigeria for the burial.I've not seen him.He came in yesterday.I will be seeing him tommorrow.For now,I've to run make sure you call me back in the next two hours.So that we can talk and do anything you want me to do.I love you.
Thanks and God Bless.
Edward Smith.

So...phone sex with Ed in 2 hours? What would turn a guy off during phone sex? What's something gross? Ask him to stick his finger in his asshole????? Give me some gross things - so I can see what Ed says when I give him a call.

Some more dirty talk with ed....ON HIS DIME....

NSFW -- NOT SAFE FOR MINORS EITHER

Sorry my idea of sexual fun isn't the same as yours tonight...LOL

http://media.putfile.com/Nov-17-2007-call-2

http://media.putfile.com/Nov-17-2007-call-3

http://media.putfile.com/Nov-17-2007-call-4

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dr Eliza, Hahahahaha! Ed,
Quote:
.I want you to know that I appreciate all the scarifices you've made so far
is still completely on the hook! Incredible!

I'm not getting any audio, which is too bad. My satellite connection is slow these days...

Um, as far as turning him off, maybe you could ask him to chew on a freshly withdrawn tampon and inhale deeply from your squash shoes. That might cool his ardor.

Or maybe not. This is, after all, Ed.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More good stuff from Eliza! You really know how to make a lads day. Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the best part was that Ed paid for the calls. LOL Remember that - more lad $$ wasted

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to have you back on the phone, Eliza! Very Happy

Now if only that lazy git would get off his duff and finish the visa forms, maybe my character could get him into the US to meet up with Amy.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your morning "ed" fix:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
How are you doing today?..Hope all is well?..For the first time for weeks,I had good night rest..Your long absence demoralised me.I was really worried about you.Iam happy to see that we are right back on course.Sorry,we couldn't talk long on the phone yesterday.It rained yesterday,so the phone network was really bad.I've tried to reload my phone this morning,but Iam finding it very difficult to reload because the phone network is bad.Maybe I will try it again later.For now,I will be travelling to Warri this morning for business.There are some petroleum product have to truck load.I will be taking them to a customer in the northern part of Nigeria.I will be coming back home in the next Three(3) to Four(4) days.
Right now,Iam working seriously on how to migrate to the United State to settle down with you.I will be going for the visa interview by the first week of December.If things works out the way,I plan.We will be spending the Xmas together.Like I earlier mentioned,Uncle Chris in Nigeria for his Mother burial.I will try and see him today before travelling to Warri.I guess,you've been trying to reach me on phone since yesterday night,Iam sorry like I earlier explained we are experience poor network reception for now.I guess,it will normalise before the day runs out.Once Iam able to recharge my phone account I will call you..I can still remember you reciting that peom you wrote for me.Everytime,I close my eyes what I see and hear is you.I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.I may call,while Iam with Uncle chris so that you can express your condolence.I look forward to your response.I love you.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I got the audio today! hahahahahahaha, but, I am worried about Amy's health, she sounds sick....

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I close my eyes what I see and hear is you

Now I feel sorry for him
Laughing

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Your morning "ed" fix:

Quote:
For now,I will be travelling to Warri this morning for business.There are some petroleum product have to truck load.I will be taking them to a customer in the northern part of Nigeria.I will be coming back home in the next Three(3) to Four(4) days.

I am now totally certain that he's in the fuel stealing business. He's probably not cutting the holes in the pipes, but he's driving it north to sell it to someone.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic