SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^I . . . SMELL . . .

. . .

. . .

. . . wait for it . . .

ANOTHER SAFARI!!!111!!

Amazing. Have to wonder what he is playing. Well . . . keep playing him!

--J.D.

Derrick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allow me to join the choir of praise. This is one of the greatest baits I have ever read. I've been wanting to say this since the first time I read this thread:

HAHAHAHAHA! clapping

I hope you manage to send that fool on new adventures.

Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh-oh, Mr. Mugu -- this is getting scary. Shocked You've got the American Embassy, the FBI, the Singaporean Police, the Royal Malaysia Police, and worst of all, Ed's "Hommies" on your tail. (OMG! Not the Hommies!)

I suggest you drop this bait, burn your computer, change your name, and move to a small town in Kansas until this blows over. You've gotten yourself into some deep doo-doo here.

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of getting him to respond to a page at Dubai International? Would that not be a hoot?

Thanks for a wonderful safari guys/gals. Wear your hats with pride.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he would not respond to the name "ED". He is traveling under another name or he wouldn't dare go to the airport. He seems to have more support and resorces than he lets on.

Another bravo to the combined efforts of the baiters.
twadorno
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would really cap this all off is an intro to 3d's travel agency. How a guy with $10 can change his departure times and dates for a 15 hr intl flight is beyond me. Only a first class ticket would allow such priveleges. Get us the scammer discount trick and we can all fly baiter class!

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More than likely he found a friendly travel agent that took pity on him. He seems lucky that way Rolling Eyes
Homer, I think I forgot to mention that George had his arms and legs cut off and left for dead. So if you want to continue taunting him by saying you have someone to dial and hold the phone for you...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my internet connection sucks here.

So I'm kind of on and off. My "Ex" wouldn't make any phone calls with me. And he's telling me right now to come on and go eat with him - instead of reading this - - so all I know right now is that Doug and George died.

Mr. Mugu - call me and give me an update. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're still on the boil here, or lukewarm at the very least, I'll send him a mail from the lawyer, telling him he has only 5 days to claim the estate, or it goes to the government. Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS

Is there any mileage in making him believe that those nasty chaps at the 7 dragons have claimed the whole 7m, rather than getting to just 65%. That would really P155 him off .... and the logical conclusion is that they would not need amy anymore.
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I would do to send him on another safari:

Amy escapes, and runs to the airport. Sadly the only plane to Africa she can get on in her hurry goes to Yaounde - Cameroon, N'djamena - Tchad or some other lovely place like that. I would be surprised if Ed wouldn't be on the first bus on his way to her.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
Homer, I think I forgot to mention that George had his arms and legs cut off and left for dead. So if you want to continue taunting him by saying you have someone to dial and hold the phone for you...
\

Maybe George could return and take over the organization. Stranger things have happened, although I doubt even this lad would buy into that.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:
@PDS

Is there any mileage in making him believe that those nasty chaps at the 7 dragons have claimed the whole 7m, rather than getting to just 65%. That would really P155 him off .... and the logical conclusion is that they would not need amy anymore.

No, he only wants money. If Amy didn't have rich relatives, he wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. She is a commodity, his cash cow. Notice how quick he dumped her when the heat was on? Easy money, that's all they're interested in. The 7 million will get him on a plane again, when he can raise the air fare. That, I think, will take him a while. Would you give him a loan? Laughing

There's another thing to remember, too: while he's focussed on getting his grubby hands on this imaginary money, he has no time to be grooming new victims.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think when 3d gets home he should get an e-mail survey from "The Singapore Travel Association" Laughing

"How was your trip?"
"What was your favorite place to visit in Singapore?"
"Is there anything we can do in the future to improve you experience in Singapore?" etc.

I wonder if 3d had time to go to the Giant Chilli Crab Feast? Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That, I like. Laughing

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha @ Leia

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Leia
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@ All concerned with this masterful bait
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers! beers!

This has been soooo enjoyable. I shall keep tuning in for any more developments. As stated, 3d is the gift that keeps giving!

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I finally had a chance to catch up and I have a few things to say/suggest.

Is there a way that somehow 4my would be able to collect the 7 million (as 3d's fiance - - or "next-of-kin") So the 7 dragons figure out that 4my can collect the money - and she fills out the paperwork and buys herself from them....only to find they lied - and sold her into slavery.

4my can then email 3d from South Africa to say she's escaped from slavery - - this would be next month or so - and she is trying to get money to come to Nigeria.....Maybe he'd go there to get her. She could say she's at a hotel and that she will just stay right there - and not leave until 3d comes for her...

Or something like that....

Maybe Satan could call 3d now.....to taunt him about it being his fault that Doug and George are dead...

Loved the idea about him getting a survey about his trip. maybe even say that by filling out the survey he will be entered into a drawing for some kind of cash ............and next month .........voila - a new email saying he's won.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
EffinBeI
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Absolutely a wonderful performance by all involved! bow_down

Now I think 4my should start flirting with one of the seven dragons and get him to betray the others. After all, she gives great head! He can start passing messages to 3d for her "services". You master baiters can take it from there. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Maybe Satan could call 3d now.....to taunt him about it being his fault that Doug and George are dead...

Give him VP's # Laughing

Quote:
***PIMP MY NUMBER-PASS IT AROUND TO THE LADS 07014219419 I WILL TELL THEM LIES AND UNTRUTHS, IF YOU NEED A NUMBER, GIVE EM MINE!! ***

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tell her I love her

Doesn't it warm your heart the way he shows his love by clearing out?

PDS wrote:
I'll send him a mail from the lawyer, telling him he has only 5 days to claim the estate, or it goes to the government

Nooooo! Keep it safe for claiming later.

Amy goes to the lawyer to claim the money, 7 ds are outside the door, waiting for her to conclude business before going to cash the cheque. She tricks them by getting the lawyer to transfer the cash to an account.
They demand the money; she attempts to buy them off with a million but after she gives it to them they demand more and when she says no they sell her into slavery in SA - picks up on Eliza's storyline.

She has shown her willingness to give money, there's still plenty left and she is waiting for Ed = safari. You lucky sods.

I mean, well done beers!

Purple Flower
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, it'll always be safe. It doesn't exist, therefore the govt. will never be able to claim it. Smile Ed needs deadlines though, to keep him on his toes.

Eliza: Amy could, as the nearest living relative, chop the inheritance at any time. It's a thing that's always been on the back burner, and it's probably one of the reasons Ed loves Amy so much. He knows she's the only other person in the world who's entitled to it.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woot!

Quote:

Dear Hugo,
Thanks for your concern..I guess,by now you've sent my message across to *****.I've sent him a mail also..The singaporean police don't seems to believe me..The so called kidnapped my girlfriend..She was kidnapped last week friday on her way to Phuket..She is an American..Her real name is ******** ****..But her American passport bears the name **** ********..She is 22yrs.I've already contacted the American Embassy and the FBI on this issue..But the singaporean police doesn't want to be a part of it,because it out of their jurisdition.They advised me to withdraw my statement with reason that I wasn't sure that the girl in question is American.So,I had to close the case.
I was escorted to the airport by the Singaporean police.Anyway,I thank God Iam out of Singapore..Iam still waiting for *****'s response.
Thanks and God bless.

213.185.118.205. Back in Nigeria, then.

This was sent to the lawyer back in New York:

Quote:

Dear Mr. *******,
Right now,Iam in Nigeria..My life in Singapore was no longer safe.Fews days before my departure..I started getting threats from people that uses unknown phone number in calling..They said,they were a member of a group called the .They said they knew I was in Singapore to collect an inheritance worth 7million USD.They said they wanted sixty-five percent of it..They seems to know alot about me..They know the name of hotel in singapore.My room number..They've know the departure time of my flight.They are threatening to kill me..Right now,they've kidnapped somebody that is very dear to me.She was abducted in Phuket..Her name is **** ******..She is 22yrs..She is an American..But she carrys an American Passport that bears the Name **** ******.Before I left I singapore,I reported the matter to the American Embassy.The FBI are on the case.They are threatening to kill her,If I don't co-operate.Anyway,I was advised by the FBI agents in malaysia to lodge a complain with singaporean police.Which I've done..The Singaporean police don't seems to believe me.So I had to withdraw my statements.Anyway,I managed to convince them to escort me the airport so that I can catch my flight to Nigeria.Secondily,my name was mysteriously found on the body of a dead Nigeria in Phuket.I've never been to Phuket.How my name managed to get remains in mystery.
Meanwhile,it is important you get extension on the date of the claim.I need you to advise me on the next step take as this regard.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Not to be a "thickie" but any way to confirm that that happened?

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really, short of bothering the Singapore Police, but I believe him, ya know. He got out of there pretty quickly, and I can easily imagine him begging the Police to protect him on his way to the airport. This boy was well and truly pwned.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic