SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam - K1ng p1n

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eddie3285
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same thing from kingpin but i didnt even bother to reply. I got an e-mail 2 days ago from [email protected] saying we are running out time in the title but the body was blank. I dunno if this will help ya guys but thought id throw this info your way.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@missdemeanor
I'm trying something similar... I have a character in New York (also a gangster but it's never directly mentioned) just laughing him off and telling him to get in line because currently at least a dozen other people are out for her blood anyway! I'm not expecting it to last long, but that's fine.

After that I might use a different character and try a "You idiot, I'M the one who hired you. This other email address is the one for the guy you're supposed to do in. And I can't BELIEVE it took you three months to get around to it!" angle, mistaking him for a "real" hit man with the same name.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having managed to attract his attention on two occasions, I thought I would look at something a little more complex. Perhaps something along the lines of a couple of US mercenaries from Iraq believing Kingpin has stolen their trunks of loot, and are hot on his tail.
The warning could be delivered by a well meaning Interpol officer,who could warn him that their plan was to smuggle him back into Iraq somehow, and have him consigned to Abu Grail prison for life.

Anyone with imagination and ideas is welcome to contribute ideas for this. I'd really like to see this dude take a tumble. Really bung it on, newspaper clippings and all that stuff.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dolores - Heh that makes three of us acting as mob bosses. I havent had response since I did that though, but I think we are all eating his time rather well.

@Losst Jedi - He is just too lazy. It takes an act of god (or in your case satan?) to get him off script and by the next email he is back on the script. Well I hope you get a working email, like I said the one I posted didnt bounce for me.

I am going to keep at this guy, I am really hoping to get something from him, like real death threats.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooo, ooo.
Bank info.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC
LONDON SWIFT
CODE:BARCGB22.CR
TO SWIFT CODE:BEASHKHH
ACCOUNT NUMBER:01522025105245
BENEFICIARY: MAYTEX WORLDWIDE LTD.

Forwarded to Alan # aa419.org

And being the model citizen that I am, I said I will deposit �500 and pay the balance on completion.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

Last edited by Dirteh Sanchez on Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:34:50 +1000

Dear Kingpin

We have arrested the con men Brewer and Davis over the car sale
fraud. "Brother Samuel" is my undercover agent.
Brewer and Davis were conspiring with two American mercenaries in
Iraq, Capt James W Brown and Sergeant Guy Oldfield, who had
discovered a stash of Saddam's money. Both these mercenaries were at one time members of Delta Force
Brewer and Davis were to act as diplomats to get the money into the
UK.
Somehow the money, $24 Million, disappeared.
They all believe you stole their money. They are out to get you
and smuggle you back into Iraq and Abu Grail prison.
You would remain there for life as a plaything of corrupt guards
and prisoners.
Give yourself up now before they get you.

Captain Peacock
Internet Fraud Division
INTERPOL

This might get a reaction if I'm lucky.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this guy's dumb. I waited 5 days after his last RIP and just sent him a new message (same address and everything too) asking where to send him the money, and BLAM he's back on the hook. Wheeeee!

I think he's just too damn stupid for the mob boss / cop / priest thing, but I have another angle I'm going to try if this one pans out. Maybe he'll fall for a bokor!
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mail for that address is not bouncing yet. Bore it in to him, make him suffer.

pony
teh drakenspam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just found a link to this site off digg, and decided to try to give it a shot. I'm thinking right now along the lines of a dad who has a difficult relationship with his son, and thinks his son is playing him. Any suggestions?

Typed up

Charlie, I am your dad, and there is no need to play these games. Things may not be great between us, but you should know by now that I will give you money when you need. And your typing skills (or lack of, anyhow) are painfully obvious. It seems you forgot to add an account to send the money too, again! I would think you would add it in everytime by now. Expecially since you seem to change it weekly.

But I digress, just send me the info and I will help you get on your feet. Please just promise me to write moreoften though.

Dad

as a first draft

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See how he copes with this..
Quote:
Kingspin.
I went to the Bank yesterday to pay the money in, but the Clerk asked for identification.
I asked why, but she would not tell me. I also asked the Manager, but he was unwilling to give me details either, he simply said that without ID I would not be able to deposit the money.
Because of the nature of this transaction, I naturally did not want to show any ID at all.
I suspect that the Bank is interested in the account you have given me.
I would request that you accept money through some other way, preferably anonymouse.

We need to get this sorted.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~TheGreatOok,

The company I work for has the abilty to trace phone numbers and addresses (not email) and this addresse is a youth hostel in london a bit like YMCA so either he is a very poor assasin or some hobo either way hope this helps Very Happy
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just gave me the standard "ingrate" and "R.I.P." response on the first message. I'll ask him why it's so ungrateful of me to provide extra information on the fact that there are other people with the same mission as him!

If that goes nowhere, I'll try another of my schemes. It's so easy to come up with different angles for death threat schemes, even if this one doesn't play along much. Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is K1ng P1n till alive at [email protected] ???

I've been sending him lots of abuse but not getting any response... I am disappointed because I thought I was using all the insults that male mugus would hate... telling him he will make a real man a good wife... telling him he only had female genitalia, or the good stuff... that he couldn't organise a hit in a little league match...

of course I also told him I had real men tracking him down by his emails and that he and her girls will be crying soon...

but not getting any replies...

I might start to bait him all over again soon, but I need to know if the original address he was using is still live...

Cheers,
fun2scam

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fun2scam wrote:
Is K1ng P1n till alive at [email protected] ???

I think its just a case of King Pinny ignoring anyone who starts to give him trouble. I've managed to annoy him for a while but he's stopped responding to me also now (after I told him he was my "Professional Assassin" of choice and so, I'd forgive him for sending me a computer virus - Generosity is my middle name, you know.)

Guess I'll have to start up yet another email address for King Prawn.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic