SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death threat scam - K1ng p1n

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Another newbie to site and just starting the baiting fun and games - hopefully will share more as develops.

However, found the following in my catcher account today. I thought that this **** definitely stepped over the line. Also, notice the fun that peeps are having with croscross4.
I think there are more talented baiters out there than I who may enjoy.
Thoughts anyone ? BTW, is that really his IP address ?

Secondly, the "to" line contains an email address which isn't mine (I assume I've been BCC) - is this anyones or is a warning appropriate ?

M1d0r1

Quote:

Received: by 10.78.132.8 with SMTP id f8cs230864hud;
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:01:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.89.1 with SMTP id m1mr1558646wab.1181224903657;
Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from eyou.com ([61.136.62.74])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id t1si1268825poh.2007.06.07.07.01.41;
Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:01:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 61.136.62.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected])
Received: (EYOU MX PROGRAM); Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:01:42 +0800
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown (HELO remote-deliver.eyou.com) (172.16.2.1)
by 0.0.0.0 with SMTP; Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:01:42 +0800
Received: (qmail 99706 invoked by uid 65534); 7 Jun 2007 14:01:40 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: BE MORE CAREFUL.
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:01:40 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0

from K1NG PIN <[email protected]> 3:01 pm (16 minutes ago)
to [email protected]
date Jun 7, 2007 3:01 PM
subject BE MORE CAREFUL.

I am very sorry for you, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that. Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he want you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent. I called my client back and ask him of you email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. My dear do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $20,000[TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS] is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $10,000 [TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS] then I will send the tape to you and when the tape get to you, you will pay the remaining $10,000[TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS]. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up. WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

--外国货也超便宜!
--http://sms.eyou.com

xxx'd the to addy; this is most likely a baiter's. TS
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the same email and posted it in surplus.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OH GAWD, the clinton's want me dead dont they. Damn Bill and Hillary!!!!! This is so fucked up, I know they have killed before to protect their political careers but I really had nothing to do with it this time. Fucking ex presidents think they can get away with anything. Thank you for letting me know. I will see what I can do to get you the money. How long can you stall these bastards??

That is what I sent to him, should be interesting enough. Marvinator should know where I am going with this. The Us and Bill picture gets more use Laughing

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bait-o-rama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

working him now as well... i'm using 'reverse' tactic. please remove his emails as he is apparently quite active and 'smart' (in a way) mugu.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi M1d0r1, (Odd name!)

Welcome to the eater and thanks for posting the letter.

Just one question, would you not fancy having a bash at this guy yourself? Don't be worried by the fact it's a death threat (seemingly). It's really just a twist on a standard advance fee fraud. At some point he'll ask for money. And it's your job to f*ck him around and waste his time, thereby stopping him scamming someone more vulnerable.

You don't need any experience to bait these guys. All I'd say is read the stickies and FAQs, take your time seeing how others do it, then get stuck in.
Don't be afraid.... bait safe and there's no chance the lad could ever find you. He knows your email address and that's it.

Good luck!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This all seems quite similar to this thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111156

I wonder if this sort of thing is going to become popular. It seems to me that only the stupidest of lads would try something like this.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
Just one question, would you not fancy having a bash at this guy yourself? Don't be worried by the fact it's a death threat (seemingly).

Oh yes, I've already replied to him ... "scared", "who ?", etc. Just a start to get the ball rolling.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
I wonder if this sort of thing is going to become popular.

I hope so Very Happy , these guys are ridiculous.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've informed him that I am a special agent with the U.S. Dpt. of Intelligousity. Hopefully I can "hire" him at a much hire price to do various undercover and surveillance work for me. Razz

Incidentally, I placed him in China. Sound right?
bait-o-rama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another look at it - make em provide the ppl who hired him Embarassed
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I had a sneaking suspicion that is was McGuire from down the hall. He has been threatening to turn me in ever since he found I was embezzling funds! So I am having him framed as a rogue agent - US Marshalls are arresting him as we speak Twisted Evil
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess my perky teenage girl will give him a reply and negotiate for a financing deal. Wink

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peanut - you should have went with the bitten by a radioactive spider and made him your mortal enemy, I would have helped out saying that I was a blind lawyer who had vowed to take him down, especially now with my new heightened senses and fighting prowess

pony Mortar x4
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the reply when I ask for him to tell me my address and send my photo:

Quote:
LISTEN JOHN, I WILL NOT LIKE TO SEE YOU DIE, BUT IF YOU TRY TO PLAY SMART IN ANY WAY ON THIS I WILL ORDER MY BOYS TO KILL YOU AND MAKE YOUR LOVE ONES SURFER.

I ONLY WANT TO HELP YOU AND THE YOU HELPING ME. I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR INTERNET WRITE UPS, WHAT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW IS IF YOU ARE READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT I ASKED YOU TO AND HAVE THE VIDEO TAPE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT AND HOW HE WANT YOU DEAD AND YOUR LOVE ONES OR ARE YOU NOT READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN WE WILL BE COMING AFTER YOU AND WE WILL GET YOU KILLED SOONEST.

DO NOT GO CONTRARY TO ANY OF THE WARNINGS BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME.

DO NOT WAIST TIME TIME ON THIS BECAUSE MY CLIENT IS PRESURING ME TO MOVE ON WITH MY JOB AS EVERY THING IS BEING PAID FOR.

MY MESSAGE:
> Please, I don't want to die. But you may have contacted me in error, so could you please tell me my address and attach my photograph?

He obviously didn't "contact me in error", he didn't even contact me in the first place!

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig he is going to make your loved ones go out in the ocean with a board and ride waves.....

pony Mortar x4
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just helpfully supplied me with some bank details.

Off to Alan they go !

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU AND THAT WAS WHY I CONTACTED YOU AT THE FIRST TIME, BUT IF YOU PUSH ME TO THEN I WILL DO IT AND MAKE YOUR LOVE ONES TO SURFER

NOW ARE YOU RAEDY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THAT I ASKED YOU TO AND I WILL SEND THE VIDEO TAPE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY CLIENT AND HOW HE WANT YOU DEAD WITH YOUR LOVE ONES OR ARE YOU NOT RAEDY TO PAY THEN YOU WILL LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE THAN TO KILL YOU.

LISTAEN TO ME, THIS MONEY THAT I AM ASKING YOU TO PAY IS NOTHING TO COMPIRE WITH WHAT MY CLIENT PAID ME TO KILL YOU BUT I AM JUST DOING THIS FOR THE SAKE OF HELP.

GET BACK TO ME NOW AND DO NOT GO CONTRARY TO ANY OF THE RULES IN OUR FIRST MAIL BECAUSE MY BOYS ARE WATCHING YOU AND IF YOU DO YOU WILL PUSH THEM TO DO IT.

NEVER YOU JOKE WITH ME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL NOT ONLY KILL YOU BUT I WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR LOVE ONES SURFER.

Looks like I'm going to have to learn to surf too. Now I wonder if I can get the video he so kindly offered ... once I've arranged my swimming lessons of course.
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely I wouldn't Embezzle funds from the First Evangelical Church as Light . Those funds are earmarked for FECAL matters only .

THE MONEY THAT I ASKED YOU TO PAY IS NOTHING TO CONPIRE WITH WHAT MY CLIENT PAID US TO KILL YOU AND MY CLIENT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT EMBEZLEMENT OF CHURCH FUND AND OTHER THINGS Laughing
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am suppose to send money to two guys in the uk
Quote:
GO NOW AND SEND THE MONEY TO

JOS3PH K1NG
ADDRESS:
14 NOEL STREET LONDON W1F 8GJ
UK.

AND

THOM@S WOODM@N
ADDRESS:14 NOEL STREET LONDON W1F 8GJ
UK.

I guess i am not susppose to notice that they have the same address....

What I did tell him though was that I do not send money by mail, but if there was a way to transfer the money to him by his bank I would be up for that....

Hoping for bank details on the way Very Happy

pony Mortar x4
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does he want money sent to London if he's in China? Is he in China? Any guesses?
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had the same mail from the same guy today but his address is now bouncing me off. I was starting to enjoy it so if anybody has some new address for him I would love it. pip pip housefly
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a reply and it didn't bounce...let's see if he writes back.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all --- This creep is back. We had two runs in with him before. Well, he didn't quite learn his lesson yet. I will have a go to if you don't mind.

Thanks for posting the letter.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that lad starts to become really boring and might start to waste OUR time Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thedevguy67,

Mind ? Definately not ! ... this is one character who seems to be crying out for some attention in his life.
However, he does very quickly give out his bank details - I assume that these are the same as DarkKnight has. Will send to Alan just in case - but to save the mail box the details I have are for a Monica D at the good ol' Nat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic