SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cheng Shao Zeng

View next topic
View previous topic

spikeyblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone here got any info on this guy/Delt with him before?

Cheng Shao Zeng
C.E.O Loan Lendering,
Las Vegas,
U.S.A
REPLY TO- zeng.loans212@yahoo.com

I assume he's your typical 419 fare.

"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't but Asians scam too or Nigerians posing as Asians. Bait away! What's he offering?

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a loan scam Spikey. He offers loans but there'll be an upfront "fee"

He is quite baitable. Very Happy He is also over the internet :Shock:

Quote:

Here is the Loan Chairman..... Mr. Cheng Shao Zeng, that is based in Las Vegas, United States....Am a China man and i come to the states when i was 9 and have been a serious legitimate lender for the past 2 decades. We've got 21 Office's both in Northern American, Asian, Africa and also europe... We issue loan of any amount without stress because it is a Non-Colateral Loan and it is done withing 48 Hours of contact, you've got nothing to be scared about because it is a BANK to BANK loan funds transfer because we do not offer Dud-Check's and Invalid/Fake scamming Loan Funds Transfer. Contact our desk right now just sending the amount that you will be needing right now to this private email account - zeng.loans212@yahoo.com and you sure will have the loan terms and conditions that i know will be ideal for you.Email us right now and have your debts consolidated A.S.A.P!!!

Quote:

I am Mr.Cheng the financial/ marketing manager of Cheng Loan Agency (C.L.A.) and the board of directors has just decided to start giving out loans to customers beyond the boundaries of the nation to finance projects.
If interested contact me on this email zeng.loans212@yahoo.com and also with the details below.
(1) Furnish us with the exact amount of loan you want to finance your project.
(2) The preferred repayment duration which is going to suit your plans.
Note: Our maximum repayment duration is 10 years and no minimum.The interest rate is 3% per annum and our loan range is from 10,000 to 250,000,000.00pounds sterling.
I awaits your swift response.
Best Regards,
Cheng Shao Zeng
C.E.O Loan Lendering,
Las Vegas,
U.S.A.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, This guy is good . . . Shocked Very Happy

Quote:
If you've been scammed before, You will have to Count your Self Lucky, Because my Humble Legitimate Legal and True Self, Mr. Anthony Caloroso Jn. Have been in this Loan Business for over 3 Decades and Ever since then, We've been doing what we do how to do Best with all the MOST PRESENTABLE and Customer's Friendly staff's I've got in my Hitary.

quick to reply though.
flodhest
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked the part about the "hitary" too. WTF Laughing

I told him I found some of the questions in his form offensive, and when I asked if he could reword them, he apologized and just sent the same thing again. Sad Maybe I will have to be more specific and tell him I am offended that he's asking for my gender and fax number. Laughing
Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm recruiting him as my Agent in China...
spikeyblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers folks, I'l make him wait some then have a go at him at a later date. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have his new email, since it looks like the other one was shut down? I'm expecting my first trophy any time now. Very Happy Might be hard to explain how I got his new email address, though...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic