SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New lad modality, right here in the USA

View next topic
View previous topic

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was posted in the "legal advice" forum on Craigslist:
(this is the link to the forum, but not to the thread: http://forums.sacramento.craigslist.org/?forumID=73)

I need help please < bahbah > 06/06 17:44:23

I am going to try to make a long story short...

I was approached by a coworker who told me ablout a 'business deal'. A nigerian guy would offer me $3000to use my credit to buy a house, he would remodel fix it up and resell it. I was told that he couldn'tdo this under his own name because of tax reasons...

He did this a total of 4 times, which in return i got 12k for. I asked so many people and no one mentioned that this was illegal in any way. my coworker said a her and a few of her frinds have done it and everything is ok.

After a while, i ran my credit and realized what was happening...he pulled equity loans on these homes and theyare now in foreclosure. after researching online, i now know that i was a straw buyer.

my excellent credit is destroyed. i have cried so much over this and my health has been affected. This is the biggest mistake i ever made in my life and i will forever regret it.

I have been to the FBI, the real estate department of fraud, the LAPD, etc. noone seems to do anything about it because i volkunteered in this. i signed numerous papers with him, and got notarized.

I later learned thatmy information was falsified, I make 40ik a year and the banks approved me for more than 2 million dollars

a few questions:

can the creditors come after me personally if the value of the homes are now less than the mortgage and equity? basically one of the homes was foreclosed for far lower than the loan and equity lines? Can the creditors take my car and garnish my wages?

in case i file bankrupcy, will they take my car, and go into my 401k? also I am getting married in august. if i file now, will my husband's credit be affected?

I have done everything in my power and i am so lost. I am 26 and my life is ruined because of this. I know i was stupid so please don't judge me. any advice is appreciated.

I have spoken to a few attorneys, they say they can't do anything unless i sue or the credits sue me. i can't really sue him because i signed all the morgages. i am also kind of afraid of what he'll do.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a tragedy ? - but that really is some kinda stupid - to allow a complete stranger free access to your credit. She probably wouldn't do that for her husband to be.

There is a stage at which you wonder whether or not you can help some people. I wonder what her fiance thought of this at the time - or didn't she tell him. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
...can the creditors come after me personally if the value of the homes are now less than the mortgage and equity? basically one of the homes was foreclosed for far lower than the loan and equity lines? Can the creditors take my car and garnish my wages?
Probably. Normally repossed items always sell for less than owed. Possibly garnish wage, uncertain on the car

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
in case i file bankrupcy, will they take my car, and go into my 401k?
Ask an attorney that specializes in bankruptcy

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
also I am getting married in august. if i file now, will my husband's credit be affected?
Quite possibly

AlphonseTheFrog wrote:
i can't really sue him because i signed all the morgages. i am also kind of afraid of what he'll do.
him? the coworker? or the 'nigerian guy? If the coworker, talk to attorney about what constitutes fraud in the state of residency and also what constitutes assault. In some areas assault is based on the victim's perception of the threat - regardless of the intent, expressed or not. with the threat OR the perception of the threat being the assault and an actual assault being charged as battery

Additionally, since mortgages are usually a type of commercial contract, talk to a bank lawyer or a commercial contracts type lawyer. Different laws may apply than the general attorneys practice

Note: I'm not a lawyer or attorney
just had many run-ins with them amongst many other 'encounters' with the law

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't the one who posted. It was some girl on a Craigslist forum Smile

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Angry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
that really is some kinda stupid

Why are we here? They're called "confidence men" because they're masters of gaining your confidence. If we want to run amok blaming victims for being stupid, then what sense does it make that we're fighting this type of fraud.

Sorry if I offend, Gomer. You post good advice in these forums and I like you. But let's remember who the criminals and who the victims are, and why we're baiters in the first place.

SlayerFaith
"Loves her joy stick"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not 419, its mortgage fraud. A bit of searching turns up a ton of info on this type of fraud, although this variant hasn't hit the "big time" news yet. In the 419 context, it is rather new and unusual, but it would not surprise me to see more vics falling for it.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic