SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof that they don't read your early replies!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was given to me by an oga who wants me to work for him. It contains the text of the three separate messages - all I have to do is send the first, second or third message out UNALTERED when a victim responds. When the victim has been qualified (ie, has passed the gullibility test by proving his/her ID) then I pass them back to the oga and he will deal with them.

What this proves is that there is no point in spending much time on your early replies - they will not be read and will not affect what the lad writes back. Later you can try to get them off-script, which is when the fun starts.

Other scammers do things differently, of course, but this arrangement is pretty common.
Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Agarwalla Arun Kumar personal treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with it�s Branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a profiling amount in an excess of $100,000,000 dollar(one Hundred Million dollars) which I seek your Partnership in accommodating for me.You will be rewarded with 20% of the total sum for your partnership.Can you be my partner on this?
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF As a personal consultant to him,authority Was handed over to me in transfer of money of an American oil merchant For his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to a European private Bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.
While I was on the process,My Boss got arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing the leading And opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.You can catch more of the story on This website:
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All i need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name,which will enable The European bank transfer the sum to you.I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail khodorkovsky conglomerates.
The transaction has to be concluded in 5 to 10 bank working days before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail.As Soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me,I will provide you with the details.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Agarwalla Arun Kumar(Mr)
NB: IGNORE THIS MAIL IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE OFFER AND ALSO IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.

Dear Friend,
I would like to thank you very much for your prompt response to my request in having this funds secured in your possession, and for viable investments.
Thanks for your support however, the pertinent question I would like to ask is. Assuming I intend to invest my share of the money in your economy how exactly or what area of the economy would you advises us to invest?????
How much knowledge of the economy do you have that will yield maximum profit to our investments and allow the money to be spread overtime in different areas of the economy? Actually, the issue of investing these funds will be left entirely to your discretion once it is demonstrated that you are capable of taking independent decisions, but of course, based on our approval. I expect to receive your opinion on the issue of investing in your economy. Kindly send to me your full details as stated below to enable me forward same to the holding firm in Europe where the funds will be re-profiled to you name as the new beneficiary of the funds.
1. Your legitimate name
2. Contact address
3. Marital Status
4. Area of specialization
5. Position held in office
6. Nationality
7.Tel/fax numbers
8. A valid of identity i.e. international passport or driver�s license.
I await our urgent response.
Regards,
Agarwalla Arun Kumar(Mr)

Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of your mail and I must firstly thank you for the details you have sent, this has proven to me that you ready to assist me to make claims of the said funds as deposited with the holding firm in the Europe.From what I gathered in your email, I am glad that with your position in office,my funds would be safe in your custody.

This project is real, and one hundred percent risk free and does not relate to any breach of law or proceed from drugs. It is a matter of necessity that I contact you for assistance without any further investigations about your person. It is very imperative that we exchange our identities for the purposes of familiarity, safety and trust as the case may be. I am ready to send you mine but need to be sure that you are who you say you are. It is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself. I hope no form of betrayal will be experienced in the course of our collaboration. However, because I need a foreigner in this transaction, I must give you my trust; it is worth 20% of the total fund. I believe that this will keep you from refusing to give me my own share of the fund if the transaction is completed.

I am a family man as well but without kids because of my work, I am not always around and this has great separation within me and my wife.I ran out of Moscow when I learned that I and ten others have been declared wanted by the Putin (Current President of Russia) regime and currently seeking refugee in a neighboring country,i am even afraid to go back to my home country India and this is the major reason I am taking precaution before I can provide you with my ID.
It is best that you show me a seriousness and total dedication to this project. Like I mentioned in my previous mail, once I receive all your details, I will forward same to the Holding Firm to re-profile the funds to your name,there by making you the present beneficiary of the funds and since the funds is of large magnitude,it would best that you use your company name if any to apply for the claims.

In view of this, I will await your response urgently.

Thanks and God bless,

Agarwalla Arun Kumar.

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL, bet if you mention sending em digital watches they read that bit lol, seems theres a new term for the oxford english dictionary

Lad-Paste - (pron) 'La Duh Pah SS tah' (Adj) To respond to an email without reading the content first

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you read any of theirs? I don't.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Zen, this explains why I sometimes get the 2nd & 3rd type of email tacked onto the bottom of the initial one I receive! Laughing

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Now that's something I've never seen!

I can imagine the oga would be very upset at the thrower's ineptitude Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic