SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I stall or go along

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My vlad has now gone to the travel agent and says she can get a visa and ticket for around $1200 (she will pay for as much as she can herself, just needs about $800 from me), and if we hit it off, she will be able to just change her status and stay forever (news to me, because MY understanding of US rules is that if you come in as a tourist you need to have the intention to BE a tourist and go back out; you are NOT supposed to come in with the intention of changing your status (unless, of course, you come in on a quasi-immigrant visa like a fianc�(e) visa.) If you try to play any games like she is suggesting, they will put you out and exclude you for 5 years, which puts you in a world of hurt because you will by that time be MARRIED to a spouse who can't enter the country.

Now, I want to be careful not to do anything to make her less sloppy. I want to raise objections and obstacles, I think, but only the sort of objections that might be raised by a real victim, and I don't want to do anything that might make her refine her game. I want to get her to give responses that might clue in a victim.

I am thinking of:

"What's the name of the travel agency"?

"I have a travel agent here, what's your address, I can have a ticket delivered"

"Send me the visa form"

Are those OK?

Any other ideas?

When I'm satisfied, I guess I'll go ahead and send the money, but never quite seem to do it correctly, and keep that up until she gets tired. Will report on that when I get to that stage.
MrSpock1993
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her you'll use your travel agent, as long as she likes flying coach on Vlad Airlines. Laughing Your questions sound pretty good. Go along with it
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use the businessman or a rich persona. I send them back to the travel agent a few times and ask lots of questions. I eventually tell them to upgrade to business class as that is how I travel. (thinking they will get more money) In the end I suggest that they are ripping off and will buy the ticket myself and she can pick it up at the british airways counter at moscow airport. Mad

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be new to this but it depends if you want to merely stall or create work for them. As there is no travel agent asking them for Business Class doesn't create any extra effort as they just quote a higher price. I'd like to know of some questions that really get them working...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman

You would be correct in that you wont create extra work for them by travelling first class as opposed to economy

There are still advantages such as you can let them know you have money, this makes them that little bit greedier, therefor more likely to read your emails and do the things you would expect all good pets to do.

Up and under's idea is to 'pay' for the ticket getting them to pick it up from the airport, I am sure this will waste plenty of their time. No doubt hoping to sell / cash it in at the airport
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They won't go for anything like picking up a prepaid ticket at the airport.

FOr one thing...too much effort, too much exposure, and THEY ARE NOT anywhere near where they claim to be from.

If you insist on paying for a ticket on your end, they'll dump you, or maybe come up with some other excuse for you to send them money by WU.

These are not Lads who will jump through any hoop thinking a few dollars lay ahead. The vlads operate pretty sparingly, efficiently.

Learn to extract the little REAL information you can about them, and PUBLISH it. That screws them up.

IP address, email address, pictures, money letters, etc

You can try for copies of fake passports, visas, etc.

Special pics? Usually photoshopped. Fun if you can identify a real lady is posing for unchopped pics.

You can try some of the various forms the baiters have here.
Sometimes stupider vlads fill them out.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have been advised that they can't be strung along like lads. The educational system over there is excellent, and these people know which way is up, usually. She sent over blank contract forms, which I put into babelfish; there's some sort of agency contract, a purported Russian passport application form, and some form to fill out to the agency so that they can fill out the US visa form.

I asked her, does the $1200 include airfare and all other services, in hopes that if she says yes to a question like that, it would seem unreasonable to a genuine victim, and I asked is it one-way or roundtrip, hoping she'll say one-way, which won't square with US immigration practices and would therefore help to clue in a victim.
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Compared to lads the vlads are REALLY difficult to get off script. If you seem a bit high maintenance they drop you quite quickly. Most of the replies are cut and paste standard emails they send out to everyone.

Personally I find them a bit boring...... except for the pics. Wink

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ruse where they have to change email... I have an old script where the mule (I think) tried to intercept the package in her own name and asked me to change the name of the drop.

I queried it and the vlad realised what was going on, panicked and changed address. With me worried for her safety I got her to do loads of things to prove she was safe.

When it gets close I drop that baby in... sometimes say the money was picked up sometimes I don't send it until she makes sure she is safe... variety is the spice of life after all!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman,
Are you sure you are new at romance baiting, you seem to be getting the hang of it very quickly. Laughing

Keep up the good work
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I am well versed with the love bait. I started about a year ago.. first time stopped when they asked for an address... then thought I'd give them some rubbish and see what happens next... then asked them a question and saw they didn't respond to that so started sending them any old rubbish again.

That twist was an actual event and then I thought it was a good enough ruse. Some leave the party... some stay!

It is the 419 stuff I came here for.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this again - didn't want to appear too conceited. I am also hear to learn new techniques to enhance the sport!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic