SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The long delayed apology tactic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good slap is one thing, but often a groveling apology works wonders on a stalled bait. Even a totally ruined bait can get back on track this way.

Lately I've been sending overly apologetic messages to long dormant Lads, either on baits that I spoiled in one way or another (mostly getting fed up and cursing them out, trying to play the role of a victim who has finally figured out that it's a scam), or just dropped without a word.

It's surprising how often this tactic gets them back on the hook:

For example, I wrote this to someone I had cursed out and then dropped (sorry, my character doesn't do the English all that well):
Quote:
I am very sory my message some month ago, became in doubt about the transaction involve you and Barrister YYYYYYY. You have correct and I humble beg you forgive. I hope did not ruin entire business can only greatest apology. I insult your person and can only sorry. Please if you can forgive, may be rebuild bridge of business relationship.
your humble servant,

reply, subject line THANK YOU FOR REALIZING YOUR MISTAKES.
Quote:
Thank you for your letter of appology which you have written to this office, and i want to tell you that your consignment has been in this office since 2004 and still bearing the name that is tagged XXXXXXXX as the owner of this boxes, thank God that you have some one like barrister YYYYYYY as your patner, from now till hence forth do not respond to any other man or woman that will write you any letter as regards to this boxes eccept Bar YYYYYYY alone so that you will not enter into any other problem, for now do not respond to any man or woman that will send you any mail again, please be warned.

As long as I don't hear from any man or woman, things should go smoothly, right?

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd make a comment on this but since you are not allowed to communicate with me, I'll have to refrain Sad

Since 2004 is really good, anyway. How many times has the mugu died from esophagic cancer since then ? Very Happy

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a strange twist, nobody has died but one of my characters involved in the original bait. This caused some unfortunate delays, and then the aforementioned insults when his survivors became frustrated with the mugus' demands in the midst of their grief.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic