SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm out of here...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it for me guys, in (counting down the hours now) in 12 hours, I fly back to my homeland to take part in my sisters wedding.
I've not been back since Emigrating and am not looking forward to the trip.
A total of 27hrs flying and 13hours sitting in airports along the way Rolling Eyes

I am away for just under a month and don't think I'll have access to a computer so, so long, fare well, see you in a month and don't do anything I wouldn't do!!

Pretty Rose

pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoy your trip and the wedding!

(long flights do suck. I once did US--germany--italy . Can't remember the total hours but one leg was 9 1/2 hours. ugh. )

You'll be missed!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun and be safe, IWM!

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey girlfriend,
Have a nice trip and think of me and "The Others." Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A total of 27hrs flying and 13hours sitting in airports along the way

Jeez - are you going Aeroflot via at all the former Soviet republics along the way? Shocked Bon voyage.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a safe trip and wonderful time IWM Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona said:
Quote:
Have a nice trip and think of me and "The Others."

Think of me as "the others". Laughing Have fun, and remember.....NO SMOKING!!!! Wink
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a safe trip, and we'll see you when you get back. Smile Take pictures of the bride's maids. Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^One of them is my daughter rudey!

I forgot to say, I'm doing this mammoth trip with one hubby and 2 rugrats Shocked

How do you keep 2 rugrats entertained for 30 odd hours?

Thanx for your wishes, in the words of Mr J Springer...."look after yourselves...and each other "Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:
^^^One of them is my daughter rudey!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a good trip!

As for the rugrats: Nintendo DS (worked wonders when we took a flight of a similar length last summer!)

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ref rugrats: Lots of alcohol and when they pass out you can have some too.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a great time it wasn't me

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IWM, I apologise for Stargate. He's been rather overdoing the "forum pervert" tag lately. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Have a great trip, and enjoy the wedding. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Enjoy the wedding IWM.

If you find any internet while you're over, give us a shout. Very Happy

(Will you be in the Midlands area? - If so, definitely give us a shout!) Wink

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Derbyshire. Mum's got a computer so I'll have a peek in every now and again (If I get chance in between drinking wine and eating cheese)

x

Pretty Rose

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wine and cheese, Yum! Very Happy

Stargate is not a pervert.

I don't thnk! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:
I'm doing this mammoth trip with one hubby and 2 rugrats Shocked

How do you keep 2 rugrats entertained for 30 odd hours?

If you're flying in the Former Soviet Union or with another unsafe carrier you could play the game of hold the plane together. Identify the country you can see through the holes in the floor. Play what is the pilot drinking. Or even, what part of the plane flew past my window. My favourite game on Aeroflop was telling the obnoxious flight attendents that they weren't gulag guards anymore.

Have a good trip.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
IWM, I apologise for Stargate. He's been rather overdoing the "forum pervert" tag lately. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Okay, I'll tone it down. Sad

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try and book bulkhead seats. The ones at the front of the cabin with extra leg room so the kids can play at your feet. The kiddies will not bother anyone if front of you. You lose underseat storage, but big deal, that's what overhead bins are for. Take lots of new toys and introduce them as needed. Of course do not reward bad behavior and give the new toy in response to a scream.

We flew with two children all over. Our flight home starts on Sunday at 10 AM our time and is over at Noon on Wednesday local time.
The first time, we got a script for kiddie knockout drops. What a really, really, really stupid idea.

The first time I booked a third world airline as a huge cost savings measure. It was horrible. My 1 year old was constantly pushing open the locked cockpit door to get into the flight deck. The crew was concerned the first few times, but settled down and stopped responding after a while. We had an eight hour delay at one stop as a spare tire had to be flown in and we watched flight crew and ticket agents working to change the tire on the taxiway. I learned...no third world airlines ever again.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have I good trip IWM, we will miss you,,, well some of us anyway Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Connie, look on the bright side. The flight crew know at least how to change a tire.

@it wasn't me, welcome to the UK, hope you enjoy it.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's gonna watch for the aliens while you're away? Confused

I agree with Connie. Try to get bulkhead seats for travelling with the kids.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DO NOT give them Phenergan (sp?) to knock them out. My sis made this mistake with her two on an overnight flight from Vancouver to London. They went totally hyper for the entire flight, and then they started to puke....... happy days.

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two things... Gameboy and plenty of batteries. Laughing

Have a safe trip!

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic