SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sexual gender confusion! NSFW...it's a bit randy...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I've got this lad who thinks I fell in love with him, and I've been "trying" to send him $5000 for some time now. (Naturally we've run into a few roadblocks! Laughing ) Meanwhile, he has to keep feeding my belief that he's in love with me and wants me SO badly. So he keeps sending me all these sexually explicit emails, trying to keep me happy and on the hook.

Oh, and just to set the stage, this is what he thinks I look like. (I'm only attaching the thumbnail, since the last time I posted this pic, a few people smacked me for hurting their eyes!)

Anyway, so here's his latest sexy email. Note his odd use of the word "cock". I'm wondering...does he think I'm a freaking transvestite?

Quote:
Dear Love,
How was your night hope you got my mail and the way you were instructed to make the payment due to the fact the funds is needed fast so that we can move forward in the delivery of the consignment you are required to follow the instructions carefully so that we can have a smooth transaction.

Dear sweetheart i want to use this medium to let you know that you have become an integra part of me that i cannot think of doing anything without seeing your face in the picture you sent me.I love you so much and i miss your sexy body that i can stop imagine fucking your sweet wet cock and sucking you from your lips to your cock.I miss you so much that i cant wait to meet you in the USA and i can wait to spend a full night with you, i love you my sweetheart.

LOVE
Ev4ns Peters

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice mail! Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he might be cutting and pasting from a letter from another baiter. That tramp! Evil or Very Mad
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

coronalight wrote:
Nice mail! Confused
Well, it's not such a bad email when taken in context (other than the clear misunderstanding of what a cock is!) Ya gotta understand my intent here. The idea is to make the lads really think they've got me hooked due to my falling in love with them. Strangely, it seems to work! They really believe that some lonely woman in the U.S. has fallen in total love with them, so they start salivating thinking this is a sure-fire winner in the scam department. And then there's the secondary purpose, which is to make them debase themselves by proclaiming love and sexual attraction to...well...look at the picture. (And that one's not even that bad, I've sent worse!)

I realize, of course, that they are just spewing whatever they think will keep the mark going, but it can't be pleasant for them to have to conjure up romantic and sexual emails to someone who looks like...that. It's just an added level of twisting the baiter knife, I guess! Plus, I think it's hilarious. Call me demented. (But aren't we all a little demented in here?)

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Aren't we all a little demented in here? Cool

You must be speaking of self, I just work here. Mr. Green

Nice mail, considering. Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when the lads get horny. Maybe it is a freudian slip with the constant mention of "cock" and his subconscious is trying to tell him he is a really homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe, from the picture, he really does just think you are a bloke...
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, when you look at the picture full-size, it's pretty obvious it's a female...but I'll just leave it at that. Shocked

Knowing the aversion Nigerians have to homosexuality, I kinda wish I could use this to taunt him. But that would screw up my current modality. I may find an opportunity later, tho... Twisted Evil

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i suppose you could always send him a picture of your prize...hmmm... rooster seeing as he is so interested in it.
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he has a thing about TVs and shemales Shocked

Maybe he is a shemale Shocked Shocked
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can think of 3 explanations:

1) He's rumbled you .... he know's you're a bloke and he fancies you Shocked

2) He's cutting and pasting with very little care. Surprised

3) His english is poor. If this is the case, why not make him believe that he's got it right and females do have cocks ..... that'll certainly make for some more entertaining quotes and a real victim should be able to spot that something's not right.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
Well i suppose you could always send him a picture of your prize...hmmm... rooster seeing as he is so interested in it.

In a rain storm or shortly after a bath... Shocked Shocked Laughing Embarassed

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic