SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPDATED: The Canadian Sheriff is now after me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in!

Quote:
CANADIAN SHERIFF ( INTERPOL)

ONTARIO DEPT . CASE FILE 117

ATTN MR ALAN.

WE ARE CONTACTING YOU ON OUR CITIZEN BEHALF MR BILLS JONES OF ONTARIO CANADA WHO ISSUE A PAYMENT OF $6,500 FOR PAINTINGS MATERIALS ON BEHALF OF HARRIS ART LONDON , THE FUNDS HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MR BILL JONES ACCOUNT AND IT HAS BEEN CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW AND MR BILL JONES REPORTED TO US THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN AWAY WITH THE FUNDS, WHERE AS YOU SHOULD BE SENDING IT TO HARRIS ART LONDON . WE HAVE BEEN GIVING NECESSARY DETAILS ABOUT YOU AND WE ARE CONTACTIING YOU NOW TO SEND THE FUNDS TO HARRIS ART LONDON TODAY ( WE ARE GIVEN YOU 24 HOURS ULTIMATUM ) FAILURE TO DO SO WE MAKE US CONTACT THE FBI TO GET YOU ARRESTED

HERE IS YOUR DETAILS BELOW .

Name : Alan Gr33nr0ast
Address : (snipped)

phone: (one of my K7 numbers)

N/B. FAILURE FOR YOU NOT TO SEND THE FUNDS TO HARRIS ART LONDON TODAY WE MAKE US STRIKE ACTION ON YOU .

REGARDS.

SEARGENT JOHN SCOTT.

CRIMINAL DEPT OF CANADIAN SHERIFF.

ONTARIO DEPT CANADA.

OK guys, where do I go from here? Do I plead for mercy? Or do I run off to Mexico? Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Last edited by Captain Pike on Wed May 30, 2007 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are hiding in the mountains in British Columbia Canada and those Ontario nitwits will never find you they have no jurisdiction there. Cool

Or you can tell him you're in Saskatchewan now and they'll never get you because you will be able to see them coming for two days. Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask them if you can send them beaver pelts instead of cash

pony
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he is going to evict you from your apartment - that is about the extent of a Sheriff's authority in Ontario.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You forgot this is the (INTERPOL) division of the sheriff's dept. Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

Tell him that you are scared to death. Then offer to pay harris the cash in Moneygram again to prevent arrest... send him on another trip to the Moneygram Office. Laughing

Demmand you millions from harris. If harris complains then tell the "sheriff" that you have been scammed by Harris because the Moneygram agent on your side confirmed that the payment has been claimed. Ask the sheriff to make an arrest...

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CONTACT THE FBI TO GET YOU ARRESTED

I didn't know the FBI was a joint Canadian/American service. When did that happen then?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would pretend that I was scared to death and see where that goes. That is a damn funny letter.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd mock up a letter from the 'real' Interpol asking what they hell they thought they were playing at.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
Tia Rebeca
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Wikipedia:
Quote:
Strike action, often simply called a strike, is a work stoppage caused by the mass refusal by employees to perform work

Don't fret! He is just going to cause you to stop working. Smile
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that as an Inuktitut, native of Nunavit, you are not under his jurisdiction. You will only accept the authority of an elder who is well-bathed in seal fat and has undergone the appropriate purification ceremony.
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lokks like you messed with the wrong people there Sad

I think you should give yourself up quietly; why suffer the embarrassement of them turning up at 6am and dragging you off in front of the neighbours?

Will be sorry to see you go. But people never serve remotely the sentence they are given, so hopefully you will be back out soon and the terms of your probation won't bar you from using the internet.

All the best.

Wink
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm claiming to have sent the money, but that I did a bank-to-bank transfer.

Did you know that the Canada Sheriff uses an email from the torontomail.com domain? I think that's because the FBI has hogged up all the available yahoo.com addresses. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

barry k--engineer I presume^^ how many times have you bit the big one on the Sagbama Expwy? Too many to count LOL!

Like Guineagirl said above^^--situate yourself in Iqaluit, Nunavut Province. Or the NWT, Churchill Manitoba, or Yukon Territory or the Qn Charlotte Islands BC. Blame all bad phone connections on polar bears chewing the wires..Ask if they understand Inuktitut or Inuinnaqtun language, and then get pissed when they say they don't. If they insist on French, tell them you hate Quebec.

The Lads have contacts in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver in Canada. But they hate cold weather, NO way they will travel to those 2nd paragraph locales. You can be anywhere in Canada you wish to be from PEI PR/Labrador/Newfoundland across to the Alaska border.

It's a larf to see them threaten you with the Feebies, when in fact the RCMP would be the responding Federal agency in Canada. When they threaten you with reporting you to The Feebs it's apparent you took them for a ride. Good work!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have used the money to finance a too-good-to-pass-up business offer that came in your e-mail. Lads really get peeved when another lad gets their fake money. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see how he can touch you.
Quote:
For there's never a law of God or man Runs north of Fifty-three.
Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in overnight:

Quote:
CANADIAN SHERIFF ( INTERPOL)

ONTARIO DEPT . CASE FILE 117

ATTN MR ALAN.

MR HARRISON BROWN HAS GETTING IN TOUCH WITH US AND LET US KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD SEND THE FUNDS VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION SO THEY CAN PICK IT UP EASILY .THAT WAS THE AGREEMENT MADE BY BOTH PARTIES AT FIRST .YOU TRANSFER THE FUNDS TOYOUR ACCOUNT NOT THERE OWN AND HE TOLD US THE CITY IS FAR FROM THERE WORKING PLACE .SO WE ARE INSTRUCTING YOU TO GO AND SEND THE MONEY BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION WITH THERE SECRETARY DETAILS WITH YOU TODAY SO THEY CAN SHIPPED MR BILL JONES GOODS TO HIM TODAY FAILURE FOR YOU NOT TO SEND THE FUNDS TO THEM BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TODAY WE MAKE US FILE YOU AREESTED AND INTERROGATED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

REGARDS.

SEARGENT JOHN SCOTT.

CRIMINAL DEPT OF CANADIAN SHERIFF.

ONTARIO DEPT CANADA.

I probably ought to take him seriously. I've never been "areested" before.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

barry^

Your lad only makes himself stupider by his inane reply as a supposed LEO in Canada. You really need to ask him to send you a photo of him in his official Sheriff-uniform-in-Canada photo. Tell him to prove it...Ask for something!

He wants you to send cash via WU/MG. The sharper lads do their homework and will send you a list of all those offices within 20 miles or so within where they perceive you to be residing, as I'm sure you well know by now.

Which is precisely why you need to situate yourself in Nunavut Province. An area the size of most of western Europe with only 30 miles of paved roads. Lots of polar bears, but no WU/MG office so far as I know, same for Churchill PR Manitoba I believe..In any event, it's Canada and you can invite them to meet you there. And bring warm clothing.

cheerz--jervis tetch/mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jervis: If I ask him for a photo he'll just give me a stock photo that he grabbed off the net somewhere of some police officer. What I plan to do is dance with him for a few days, and then ask him for a scan of his ID card. I haven't yet checked what came in overnight, but I am sticking to my story that my bank manager, Mr. Rumm0nd C0ke, said that there have been so many problems with check fraud that he wouldn't let me wire the funds. I even have a second K7 number for Mr. C0ke in case he calls (and, I'm also baiting two check scammers with that alias).

I don't think he'll buy the Nunavut modality anyway, as that my address is one of the secure drop boxes here.

I'm not sure that I'll pull off an ID card, but it would make for an interesting HOS submission if I do score one. Right now I want him to think that I'm falling for this, and then I'll drop that bomb.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry^

Your lad claims to be a Canadian Sheriff in Ontario, where their primary duties are acting as bailiffs and jailers. I will ignore his supposed Interpol connection.

The key point to asking him for an official Canadian Sheriff photo of him in uniform is that you clearly want to see that he works for who he says he does, and can be trusted. Demand an Ontario Sheriff Dept official ID. This will actually be no easy task for him to find on the net, as there is no real such agency Province-wide. The OPP and RCMP are the top cops in Ontario. If you're going to nuke him soon you might as well give it a try and see what he does.

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I intend to ask him for his ID. But I want to first make him invest a week of his time in trying to convince me to send the money. Right now I'm asking him for advice on what to do. He needs to think that he's being taken seriously, before I have my doubts.

I checked, and this check bait was launched on the 3rd of April. I normally try to wrap up check baits quickly so that I can take another one on, but if these idiots keep coming back for more then I'm going to give it to them.

Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd offer the Sheriff a bribe to drop the whole thing. Wink

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm Tell your mugu that you have spent some of the money actually
3/4 on the purchase of some iceberg investment.
You plan to drag the iceberg to California and sell it.
You have already made the contract and will tripple the money in two weeks.
Tell the mugu that you wan to purchase a bigger one and if he wants to be partners in the iceberg business

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bustyn & Barry ^^

Yeah, maybe he's a corrupt Southern sheriff--southern Ontario, that is. "We don't see many hippies here get hitch-hike rides outta here in Wawa, PR Ontario, eh boy-eh?"..[Younger by many yrs than I am now LOL!] ...Any veteran North American hitcher knows well of being stranded in Wawa, or Gila Bend Arizona in the early 70s.. Almost as tough as me in 1989 trying to hitch from Townsville to Brisbane, but no cops involved. Nary a ride either.. I re-configured and got on the bus.

No bout adoubt it, my neighbors to the north in Oh Canada get their share of scam letter offers as much as I do. I seldom see any Canadians post. But The Lads do have their connections there, always keep that in mind. And I am always glad to assist any scambaiter on a same-continental level, just PM me any time, happy to help out.

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no way he will go to Nunavut. You have to fly in to most of the villages/reserves there which would involve hiring a bush plane. Tell him you are willing to meet him in Thunder Bay, Ontario - A good 17-20 hour drive from Toronto along a highway filled with redneck OPP officers who i'd imagine would simply LOVE to pull over a carload of Nigerians! If he won't do that tell him you'll meet him in Sault Ste. Marie - a good 9 hours from Toronto.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic