SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Web Apps

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm okay with PHP. I'm sure there are lots of others out there, too. Would 419eater.com be interested in members submitting code for web apps that do things like maintain lists of webmail providers that hide IP addresses, manage surplus scam letters, generate phony documents or manage lists of other web apps that do so, etc? It seems like keeping this information in BB threads is not the best way to make it easy to find, track, and manage this stuff.

I've seen the free stuff for baiters database, but--with all respect to the author--haven't found it quite useable. I wish there were a category interface so that I could do things like click on "IP/DNS Utilities" and get a list, rather than having to guess at the right key words to search for.

Is there a reason that 419eater.com doesn't host these things now? I'd be more than happy to submit code if you would host it. If you want to host apps, then it would be nice to know if you have surplus MySQL databases via your hosting provider.

I've thought about hosting my own code, but I want to ensure that only 419eater members have write access. Perhaps even restricting write access to paid members. In other words, I don't want joe public (or T0m B3110) adding bogus information to my apps.
Angry
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have something like this in mind. Anybody interested to assist? PM me. I still want to know if 419eater would host so that we could design input controls for members.

http://419.freehostia.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic