SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canadian Caper!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
flyswatter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi friends. I just joined this site, but have been reading through posts for a few days now. Here's a little caper I started independently before that. It's already gotten pretty long, and I'm actually flabbergasted the scammer hasn't cottoned on yet. Enjoy!
<br>
My correspondence with the email scammer calling himself �Idrissa Kambo� began with the following email (the links to two news articles about a 2003 air crash are genuine, by the way) :

Idrissa Kambo
Subject: Important Financial Assistance
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:43:41
DEAR PARTNER,
I AM MR. IDRISSA KAMBO, THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER AT THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU IN BURKINA FASO. WITH DUE RESPECT AND REGARDS, I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION. DURING MY INVESTIGATION AND AUDITING IN MY DEPARTMENT, I CAME ACROSS A VERY HUGE SUM OF MONEY BELONGING TO A DECEASED PERSON, A FOREIGNER WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.
REPLY ONLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL [email protected]
WITHOUT ANY CLAIM OF THE FUND IN OUR CUSTODY EITHER FROM HIS FAMILY OR RELATION BEFORE OUR DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT. ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY, I KEPT THIS INFORMATION SECRET WITHIN MYSELF TO ENABLE THE WHOLE PLANS AND IDEA BE PROFITABLE AND SUCCESSFUL DURING THE TIME OF EXECUTION. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS USD $ 10.500,000 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS.) MEANWHILE THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT AND DIRECTIVES NEEDED TO PUT CLAIM OVER THIS FUND AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED, WILL BE FORWARD TO YOU UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE.
INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME AND ALSO BENEFIT YOURSELF TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
IN FACT I COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY AS A CIVIL SERVANT, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE AN EYE BROW ON MY SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE I WORK IN THIS BANK. THIS IS THE ACTUAL REASON WHY IT WILL REQUIRE A SECOND PARTY OR FELLOW WHO WILL FORWARD CLAIMS AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE HE WILL NEED THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO ON HIS REQUEST AS IT MAY BE, AFTER DUE VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION TO DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.
YOU CAN SEE THE WEBSITE BELOW COVERING THE PLANE CRASH BY CNN & BBC NEWS.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm
I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. ON SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO KEEP TOP SECRET AS I AM STILL IN SERVICE AND INTEND TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER I CONCLUDE THIS DEAL WITH YOU.

I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THE BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGES PREVIOUSLY INDICATED AND FURTHER INVESTMENT, EITHER IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY YOU MAY ADVICE ME TO INVEST IN. ALL OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU. I SUGGEST YOU GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE STATING YOUR WISH IN THIS DEAL.

BY INDICATING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ALSO, SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION, PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS DONT REPPLY.
BEST REGARD,
IDRISSA KAMBO.

I decided to apply a few sentimental touches to my reply, in the hopes of convincing �Mr. Kambo� he had found a sucker. I thought that the persona of a moderately wealthy but doddering 81 year old with a name remarkably similar to a famous TV actor would do the trick. �Mr. Kambo,� meet �Tom Zelleck�:

Dear Mr. Kambo,
Thank you for your email of May 24, 2007 regarding the proposed business transaction involving the transfer of funds left by the air crash victim. First of all, let me say how moved I was to read about the relationship of your offer to the Benin air crash of 2003. I remember when that crash was first reported in the news particularly well, because it was the week after my good friend Pierre Elliott Poutine (perhaps you have heard of him? - a well-known painter here in Canada, although he did not secure a large international reputation during his lifetime) died in a small plane crash while en route to the United States.

Please pardon my indulgence in personal memories, but reading your email was quite moving in ways that might not be immediately apparent to anyone but myself.

I would be interested in knowing more about the financial transaction which you are proposing. My one reservation is that I have heard that such transactions are not always 100% secure (given that they involve giving out sensitive bank information, etc), but if you could reassure me that your offer is in earnest, I might be willing to consider it. I hope you will pardon my hesitation, but as a senior citizen I must be extra careful to protect my financial interests in any undertaking I might consider. I understand your concern not to "raise and eye brow on your side" at the BOA and that your position as Bill and Exchange Manager at the bank gives you the need to operate discretely in this matter.

Since your offer of 40% of $10,500,000 U.S. dollars is a generous and promising one, I hope that you can reassure me that this transaction is legitimate. Please don't imagine that I am playing "suspicious raccoon" (as we say here in Canada) with you, it is just that I need to feel that by agreeing to your offer I am protecting myself--and you!!!--from any untoward consequences.

Looking forward to you reply.

With kindest words and prayers,

Thomas Zelleck,
Moustachio, Ontario

�Kambo� replies:

Dear Friend,
Greetings,

I want all your correspondences with me to be made through this i.d because I need everything to be secured. The time frame is the best time to do the transaction because after the long years of absence, the bank has decided to transfer the fund to the treasury if unclaimed at the end of the fiscal year which will elapse around the end of the month of JUNE, 2007 that is why everything has to be done speedly if you wish that we make a success in this transaction.

As a banker i am,i know that the bank will ask us to pay sum money before transfering the fund but that should not be a problem if we have understanding.
The owner of the said fund was a gold merchant and he got the money from the proceeds he made while he was mining in Sierra leone before the war broke out there. I will give you further informations about him later. My concern is for you to keep absolute secret. I have given you the details of the transaction hereunder to enable you know whether you can run the transaction with me.

Sorry that I did not respond immediately as you expected because I was putting things in order before getting back to you and also I was praying over the transaction because I do not want to get in to any wrong hand.
I do not know you before but your carefulness in responding to my mail interested me that is why I decided to give you all the details to know whether you can make the transaction with me. You do not need to worry on how to be the next of kin because it is what will be used in filling the application that matters. You can either be a next of kin or partner or anything depending on what I decide. No one is aware of this fund and again the deceased has no one coming again for the fund.
I want you to know that if you are serious towards this transaction, we are going to make a success.
You have to know whether you have the capacity to receive this money when transferred to your account but my concern is for you to maintain absolute confidentiality.
The percentage is subject to review depending on your committment to help me with full devotion. I am also ready to do charity works with part of the fund after we have succeeded.
Be sure that you have no risks to fear about.
The gurantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf.
I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not because I studied every thing before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working.
I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account.
I want you to know that you were not the person I had in mind before sending out my message but another person that bears similar name like yours who was formerly living in my country but I couldn't get his email address when I searched for it and in place I got yours. I want you to send your account details where you want the fund to be transferred because I will use it in filling the application which is going to submitted to the bank on your behalf by me.

When I get to the office tomorrow, I will have to buy and fill an application which will be submitted to the bank secretly on your behalf by me.I will also use your account details to fill the application for transfer. After submitting the application on your behalf, the bank will contact you directly after receiving the application but you must not let the bank know that I am the one that informed you about it to avoid suspicions.I want you also to call me once you receive this message for more acquaintances in case there is any thing you never understood so far.
Dont be afraid because I am here to give you all the guidelines required.
I want you to tell me more about yourself also.
I have some questions for you.
1. Are you married and of what age are you?
2. what do you wish we can invest on when I will come to your country.
3. Are you ready to assist me honestly in this transaction?
4. Are there things you want to ask me?
5. I need you to tell me whether you are capable of receiving this amount or not when transferred.
For me, I am married with two kids and has worked in this same bank for years.
I will give you the updates when I hear from you.
I am expecting you to call me for more clarifications.
Best Regards,
IDRISSA

I had to play the �famous TV actor� card, but for this posting I have removed the actual name of the actor (you�ll get the picture)�

Subject: RE: MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEAL CALL
Date: 05/25/07 11:47 PM
To: "MR IDRISSA KAMBO"

Dear Mr. Kambo,

Thank you for your reply. You mention having another person in mind with a similar name to mine when you sent your first email. I believe this may be Thomas S------, an American TV actor whose name or email address you may have confused with mine. He is much more famous than I (although people often tell me I bear a striking resemblance to him, despite the fact that I am much older), so it is possible that you confused me with him when you first tried to establish contact.

Should I try to help you get in touch with Mr. S------? I would not want to jeopardize a rather sensitive financial transaction by having a case of mistaken identity cause problems for you, considering the sensitive nature of this investment.

I look forward to your clarification,

Thomas Zelleck,
Moustachio, Ontario.

Subject: urgent and call me +226 7063 8807
Date: 05/29/07 11:26 AM
To: Tom Z

Dear Thomas,

Well it is true that you bear the same name with him.
However, i don't need to be in contact with him any longer since i am in contact with you now.
Please do anything, to help me get this fund.
Since i could not get him in the first time, that means is the will of GOD for you to help me out.
I wait to hear from you so that i will send text of application to you.

Regards,
Mr Kambo

I thought that with this next reply, the chances were good �Kambo� would cotton on to the fact that I was playing him for a schmuck. Were he to Google any of the names or places in the following email, he would know he was being had:

Subject: No luck contacting Tom S------
Date: 05/29/07 01:08 PM

Dear Mr. Kambo,

Good to hear from you again. I tried in vain to contact the famous actor Tom S------ (see the messages attached below this one) on your behalf, but it appears that he is unavailable to consider your offer. Well, then, perhaps it is lucky that you contacted me instead, and I must say it is quite an honour to be taking the place of the famous actor Tom S------ in your correspondence. As you say, it is GOD'S WILL that it be so!!!
<br>
You said in your recent email that you have the text of an application to send me. Feel free to email me this information, or if you prefer the postal method you can mail it to: Mr. Thomas Zelleck, 110 Geddy Lee Avenue, Unit 4, Moustachio, Ontario, Canada J1A 2D6. Please note that conventional mail to Canada tends to be slow because of all the ice floes that still block ships from entering the Northwest Passage of the Bay of Fundy at this time of year.

I look forward to receiving more information. Please be assured of my strictest confidence and firm belief in the Good Lord our father and Maker in all of my dealings with you.

Best regards,
Tom Zelleck

PS: I cannot telephone as you request, because I am 81 years old and hard of hearing. Apologies.

-----------------------
[bogus exchange I made up and "forwarded" to Kambo...]

Date: 05/27/07 10:22 AM
To: Tom Z
Subject: Important information about crucial financial offer
Dear Mr. Zelleck,
Thank you for your recent email and your kind words about Tom S------'s acting talent and remarkable facial hair. I am afraid, however, that Mr. S------'s personal information is strictly confidential and cannot be given out to members of the general public under any circumstances. I hope you will understand, but the number of fan letters and invitations to hot-tub parties he receives has become simply oppressive in recent months. Please apologize for me to your correspondent, whomever he might be.
My assistants will be pleased to forward you the "Magnum P.E.I." T-Shirt you request, as soon as we receive the $34.95 + 15.63 shipping and handling fee (U.S. funds please). Please provide your full mailing address with your order.
Best wishes,
Jed Clampett
Artist Representative
Beverly Hills Talent Agency,
Hollywood, California 90120
<br>
Date: 05/26/07 11:43 PM
To: Jedediah Clampett
Subject: Important information about crucial financial offer
Dear Mr. Jed Clampett,
It has come to my attention that you are the personal talent representative of TV actor Tom S------. Please let me say that I am a GREAT admirer of Mr. S------s acting talent on TV, Magnum P.E.I. being one of my favorite shows of all time. I am writing, however, on a different matter. A correspondent of mine, whose name I must withhold a present owing to the sensitive nature of our correspondence, has been trying to reach your client. He recently contacted me concerning IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT A CRUCIAL FINANCIAL OFFER, but it appears that he was actually trying to contact Tom S------. You will notice that my name is very similar to Mr. S------s, a situation I have noticed because of the great many emails and photographs I have received over the years from lucious women fawning over Mr. S------s prize facial hair.
I thought I would do him (and you) the courtesy of letting you know about this case of mistaken identity. If you could please forward me Mr. S------s contact information, I (and my correspondent) would be most appreciative.
Yours sincerely,
Thomas Zelleck
Moustachio, Ontario
Canada
PS: could you also send me one of your Magnum P.E.I. commemorative fanclub T-shirts? I will fill out the online order form with the appropriate payment of $34.95.
<br>
Apparently, re-runs of the �Beverly Hillbillies� and �Magnum P.I.� do not play in whatever country �Mr. Kambo� is from. Apparently, he has also never looked at a map of Canada or considered why an 81 year old pensioner would want a T-shirt of a famous male sex symbol. His reply:
<br>
FILL THIS APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO ME B
Date: 05/31/07 04:48 PM
<br>
Friend,

I believe we are going to understand each other very well which is very very important for the success of this transfer.
I have to put every fact in order to you, the transfer of the fund starts immediately you submitt the application to the bank . Please use any account you know since you are the one that opend it.
For now all that is needed from you is your maximum co-operation and total commitment for the successful transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.
I contacted you because soon the bank will embark in first quatter of the year auditing and if they find out that the fund, is still unclaimed they will push it to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill .I there decided to make use of the great opportunity by contacting you for it.
Please you don�t have anything to fear since I am working in the same bank. Only all I need from you, is to follow my instruction

You do not need to worry so much, i am here to protect our interest only do not dissappoint me at last. Note also that what ever expenses you made as a result of the transfer of the fund will be taken care of,so be keeping record of that.
Below is exactly how you are going to address your application to the bank for the transfer to start immediately,it will only take 7 to 14 bank working days for the fund to be transffered .Please you are adivce to send the application through the bank email nad fax.

ATTN:ALAHAJI BELLO A DIAWA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE 226 76045305
FAX 226 50420039
EMAIL[ [email protected]]
Sir,
I Mr--------------------------From--........ . --------------------------- APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM GERMANY, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT N�� (BOA4934109, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$ 10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY. with your esteemed bank which belongs to my business partner/associate MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY who was your customer. Late MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY died in a plane crash in 2002 with his entire family but resided in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso and owned: STE ANDREAS & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, Ouagadougou Burkina-faso and I am his next of kin.
Could you please transfer these funds directly into my nominated receiving bank account number ---------- with BANK DETAILS
YOUR NAME.......................................
YOUR AGE.....................................................
YOUR OCCUPATION.................................................................
YOUR ACCOUNT NO;.................................................................
YOUR BANK NAME....................................................................
Please,accept this late application as it was due to logistic problems occasioned as a result of his death , I solemnly promise to abide by all your transactional rules and regulations
I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this request.
Yours faithfully,
Mr ................................
This is the information you need to start off with, send the application immediately to the bank by fax and email and inform me in order to follow it up in the bank,again contact me immediately you are through
BEST REGARDS
IDRISSA
Nb: i want you to keep this transfer secret, whatever information i passed to you should not be disclosed to a third party for the smooth transfer of the fund

Let�s see how easily �Mr. Kambo� becomes exasperated by inane questions:

Dear Mr. Kambo,

So nice to hear from you again. I am very lonely and do not get so many emails here at the asylum, so I am always glad to get yours because you are becoming like a friend to me. I am ready and willing to fill out your application form, except that I have a couple of questions that I hope you can clarify. 1) On the application form, one of the headings says "YOUR ACCOUNT NO". Does this "NO" mean that I SHOULD NOT put my bank account number here? I would have thought that "YOUR ACCOUNT--YES" would be more appropriate for the place where I should write my account number. PLEASE: I assure you that I do--"yes"--indeed have a bank account that I am willing to send you the number of.... 2) Where it says "BANK NAME," does this mean that I should provide a separate name (i.e. other than Thomas Zelleck) that I only use when I visit a bank? I am unsure of the custom in your country, but in Canada people use the same name whether or not they are actually inside of a bank. They do not have a separate "bank name". Would you prefer that I just put my regular name, Thomas Zelleck, in this place? I would be happy to send you further proof of my identity should you require it.

If you could answer these questions of mine, I will return the application form soon. I have most of it completed and ready to send already.

Best wishes and GOD watches over you, my friend,

Thomas Zelleck

Stay tuned for more...!

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heh! I loved the "bank name" question.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
pigpen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am afraid my sucker may be onto me. One of my next tricks was to tell him that I cannot trust bank drafts and would prefer to use real mail. In order to do this I need to send him some cash through the mail ($1 US is what he will get) as a test. This would get me his address as he would have to confirm the amount when he received it. Not quite sure yet what I would do with this address.
flyswatter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pigpen wrote:
I am afraid my sucker may be onto me. One of my next tricks was to tell him that I cannot trust bank drafts and would prefer to use real mail. In order to do this I need to send him some cash through the mail ($1 US is what he will get) as a test. This would get me his address as he would have to confirm the amount when he received it. Not quite sure yet what I would do with this address.

Hmm... it's a tricky situation. I suppose it depends a lot on how thickbrained your lad is. Mine appears to be VERY thickbrained, or at least not paying attention to the crap I'm feeding him, so I've been able to get away with a lot (so far). I say try your luck, and if he twigs there's plenty more lads out there.

Cheers Vancouver!

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Magnum PEI? Laughing

They don't watch "Star Trek" over there either. Early on in my baiting career, I was Captain Christopher Pike, who was worried about this young upstart named James T Kirk who was after my job.

The lads didn't twig when I mentioned the Klingons either.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
flyswatter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've added some updates to my Canadian Caper. Nothing too exciting here, just taking the bait to the next level. Any suggestions of things I could do to raise the stakes?

RE:FILL THIS APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO M
Date: 06/03/07 04:45 AM

Dear Friend,
Everything, in the application is clear.
The information need is your information and not mine.
It is your account information you are to use in filling the application with your bank name where the fund will be transferred to.
I awaits to hear from you once you fill the application.
Call me through my number +226 7063 8807.
Regards,
IDRISSA.

Is the devil in the details? We�ll see�

Dear Idrissa,

Sorry to bother you again, but just as I completed filling out the application form, I noticed the following mistake in the wording:

"Late MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY died in a plane crash in 2002 with his entire family"

According to the first letter you sent me, the Benin air crash took place in 2003, not 2002. I hate to be a stickler for details, but I would not want any information in the application form to be incorrect before I send it back.

Thank you, God bless,
Tom Zelleck

Guess not�

Subject: THAT IS GOOD
Date: 06/04/07 06:05 AM

Dear Tom,

Thanks for your good observation.
Which shows that you have the interest of this transaction at heart.
Go head to fill the real death which is 2003 then call me on phone you send the application to the bank through fax and email.

Regards,
IDRISSA

Time to lay it all down in black and white (or GIANT RED TEXT!) and collect my "fortune". I filled in all the application information in a HUGE red font (had to sex up a boring application somehow). I've only done a couple of words here, so you get the idea (the original was done in Word):

Dear Sirs or Madames,

I hereby forward you a completed application form as requested by one of your business associates for the purposes of an important financial transaction which I am making at your behest so please excuse the rather large and reddish font but something with my computer a long story I will not go into details only know that this application is correct in all of its details and approved by myself.

Yours sincerely,

Thomas Zelleck
110 Geddy Lee Avenue, Unit 4,
Moustachio, Ontario, Canada J1A 2D6

The completed form:

ATTN:ALAHAJI BELLO A DIAWA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE 226 7654XXXX
FAX 226 50420039
EMAIL[ [email protected]]
Sir,
I, Mr Thomas Zelleck, from Moustachio, Ontario APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM GERMANY, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT N�� (BOA4934109, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$ 10.5 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY. with your esteemed bank which belongs to my business partner/associate MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY who was your customer. Late MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY died in a plane crash in 2003 with his entire family but resided in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso and owned: STE ANDREAS & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, Ouagadougou Burkina-faso and I am his next of kin.
Could you please transfer these funds directly into my nominated receiving bank account number 8675309 with BANK DETAILS
YOUR NAME: as I said, Thomas Zelleck
YOUR AGE 81
YOUR OCCUPATION Retired
YOUR ACCOUNT NO; 8675309 (same as above)
YOUR BANK NAME Partridge Family Trust Company (Ontario Ltd.)
Please,accept this late application as it was due to logistic problems occasioned as a result of his death , I solemnly promise to abide by all your transactional rules and regulations
I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this request.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Thomas Zelleck, esquire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic