SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Casting off...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... I am having no trouble with getting bites on the 419 scams and on the lottery front I must win about �3million a day but my inbox isn't getting a lot of Russian love action.

Are there any sites that can increase my chances? I mean I find email addresses on other antiscam sites but there is no fun in that... is there?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try registering on www.mybelovednet.com as that's full of scammers. To be brutally frank, you'd have a hard job finding anyone female on there who isn't a scammer.

The standard tips for profiles are: Don't post a pic (you might get bothered by real people, especially if you put a good one up), put your age in the 30-50 bracket, and try to sound both rich and naive in your introduction. Throwing in a few disgusting personality traits should help to keep the genuine people at bay too.

Even if an address has already been posted on an anti-scam site, it can still be worth baiting. Most of the reported scammers will just have been dumped by the people who reported them, so may well still present you with virgin baits. Just doing a few straight baits before you start in earnest should clue you in to the way they work too.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice from HB there.

You're right though Tasman, I had wondered myself why I always get 419 scams and lotto lads galore in my inbox, (now up to about 20 a day) but I'd never heard from any vlads.
And now I know!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman

I am fairly new at this myself and at first I wondered if I would ever get a Vlad, but I followed the sound advice of the other very experienced baiters here and pretty soon I had an oversupply of women who looked like models and they all loved me within a few emails. If they were real I would be in a harem beating them off with a stick (without going to too much trouble to beat them off mind you)

I have not had a chance to bait this one myself for one reason or another so email Svetlana [email protected] tell her she left you a message on beloved net and you would love to write to her.

This should tie you over until you get your own pets.

Some sound advice given to me was to read other posts and the stickies and if you are not sure, just ask
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray - thanks for the line but it would appear either everyone else here is trying that address or she is spreading herself too thinly as her mailbox is full.

I will through a suitable bait out with a tacky add...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dotsilver and interpals are a good source as well. To refine your skills you could always go to romancescam or russiandetective pick up one like a well used car and have some fun. Mad

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tasman
I have just sent a message asking for another email address so I will keep you posted.

Shame, looks like this vlad has some very good photos,

If I remember rightly she listed herself as Asian, she doesn't look very asian

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa139/murryguru/?action=view¤t=45893_1.jpg
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot damn, I've missed out there! I am registered though. It is a delightful ad. American women want to speak their mind... I want a woman to do the dishes. Fit for purpose in my mind.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great advice with mybeloved! Two within the first hour of being activated. The first one looksl a bit more homely than I am used to in these scams but perhaps the world has moved on.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, there is plenty to go around

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are they getting wary of gmail? I have had loads and I am only getting replies to the internal mail in mybeloved. As soon as a whiff of gmail comes up I get no reply...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman,
I have a Gmail account and have had plenty, I do agree that many dont always reply when you send them your Gmail address, in this case send them another email about yourself and include plenty of detail about your work and how busy you are making money, seems to get them interested and gives you an excuse if you leave them for a few days.

Not that I have done this myself, but I think divorced or just left a girlfriend after a long stint may give a better response as you may be more of a sucker for love

If you still dont have any pets PM me and I will give you the details for Olga, American living in New York apparently, Courtesy of MyBelovednet. Again, it's another on my list that I dont have time for
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - Olga has already been in touch and was one that got scared by the gmail. Perhaps it was my aftershave...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok this pet lad may work a little better,

A friend of mine nearly got sucked in by this lad, which by the way is what got me into this in the first place.

Below is the initial bait which worked so try something like this yourself.

No need for a photo or phone number, if you ask her she wont give you a number as she does not have a phone and she wont bother asking for a photo, so it is a good first bait for you while you find your baiting form.

Your email will not be read so dont go to too much trouble in what you type after the first few lines
I know others here have tried with various success.

Quote:
xxxxx xxxx to linda.lopez_01
show details May 7

Hello my love,

Why has it been so long since you last emailed me.

please I answered your questions but you have not replied with your answers

Love XXXXXX

Please dont all rush in on the lad just yet, give Tasman a chance to have a go first, then feel free to have a go yourselves

By the way if anybody wants a go at Olga from a non Gmail account

Reply to the following

Quote:
Hello
My name is Olga. I`m 28 years old. My email [email protected]
I wish to tell you a little about me. I very sociable girl. I conduct an active way of life. I work, as seller. I go in for sports. I am cooking very tasty. Also I can do various things on the house.
I want to find my love. I do not want to be lonely. I want to share my life with the right man. I`m looking for serious relations. My opinion that the man should have understanding and trust, attention and honesty for his woma

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, You will need this [email protected]
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give Linda a go for sure. Olga emailled the same script to me twice so hopefully a reply will be coming soon.

I have been contacted by another Olga. This time in Russia but her profile shows a picture of her (supposed) kid son. Now I have never seen this before and I guess I think this Olga is genuine as it breaks the mould but willing to be told otherwise.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Murray

Linda is on board. Claiming to be an Aussie that is "working" in Africa... no doubt charity work. Any idea of how long the script is going to last? Part of the fun for me is getting away with the most outrageous replies such as sending them England match reports etc...

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda Lopez

She will tell you that she is from Parkes NSW,

Her father has disowned her because her last boyfriend scammed him of millions.

She came by 2.7 mil from an over invoiced account and she was her fathers personal assistant

she will tell you how much she loved you by the second email.

the 3rd email will be please take delivery of my boxes full of cash and contact the security company to arrange delivery.

4th email please pay for the delivery, for memory $1,292 USD (WU of course)

5th email once you get the boxes let me know and I will meet you there and we will live happily ever after.

Now you know the script see if you can get her off it,

If you are interested she will go on live chat if you ask, just make sure you put anything you want her to read at the top of an email and preferably in capitals or bold, it needs to stand out as she reads very little of what you write.

She will hardly miss a day emailing you so long as you have replied so you could get the entire script in less than a week.

BTW do ask for photos as she has a few good ones, she will also give you a good obviously fake ID but probably only if you ask
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda is on board and teasing me with a photo with her next email. The minx.

I am getting too many vlads from my one poor ad to deal with so PM me for an address... or two!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray, one last question seeing as you have baited her already. What games did you play so I know to avoid them. Baiting the baited is a new thing for me.

Get her off script? Give me a chance - her third script is the deal! Blink and I'd miss it! Laughing

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never really got into too many games, my first attempt at baiting was with her using an email address of a friend who she knew lots about including mobile phone number so I had to stick to some limits (lots of them actually)

Another baiter here took over my second attempt so I could get a feel for how it works.

No real games played so feel free to have a go at anything that takes your fancy.

Allways remember that if for whatever reason she dumps you, you need only create a new email address and try again, this one is fairly greedy and therefore easy to bait.

I would even suggest baiting from 2 addys at the same time using 2 diferent strategies and see which you prefer.

I recall you like to put in any random lines such as the soccer results, or you could try telling her something like what I read about another person baiting her which was along the lines of I just got out of hospital, I burnt my ass badly while lighting farts, the script seemed to flow on oblivious to it with only a minor mention of 'hope you feel better'

for your second bait, be a gullible love struck person who would do anything for her, then have a go at the fake WU run arround

For more information on this lad type "I like going to beaches in my bikinin" or "taste a little coffe from a small window" into an exact google search and you will find plenty of info on her, the script has not changed much in over a year, only the name and the photos.
You should have allready recieved an email with a whole paragraph where these lines come from so try a few of the different unusual lines that are in there.

Most important things that I have learnt besides never give personal information is to make sure you waste more of the scammers time than your own, have fun and there are allways plenty more scammers to be baited or more email addresses to bait from
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google is your friend: On webdate.com:

Quote:
I've been married for 2 years and now divorced with one kid. am a business man i deal with motor as a motordeller. i like going to beaches in my Bikinin, movies shows, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffe from a small window. am a responsible, honest, caring, lovely and open minded man.

Must be a transsexual. Rolling Eyes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Ratter, this is he, obviously the bit you found is meant to entice the ladies into sending him cash.

I am not too sure how appealling a black man in a bikinin would be to the average lady out there but each to there own.

Obviously this lad has a few personas for scamming men as well as the ladies, last time I had a look on google I had about 40 hits from different sites where the lad had joined dating sites, mainly in the US but also UK, Canada and Australia.

Even the swingers sites are not safe as there was a hit on a swingers site as well
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda is now at the business end of the deal. I am dealing with the courier firm now and have a few ideas. Typical model pics have come through. This is one of two courier I am dealing with and I do struggle to do more than just frustrate them and I do little more than ask for confirmations and explanations.

The other one is calling my yac number like billy-oh though!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where you will get her off script, simply because the script has run out,

You will notice that the emails she will be sending now will be a mixture of what she has allready sent and " I will be with you soon" type stuff even told me she would be a very submissive wife, I managed to keep her going for a while from here by asking some silly questions about helping to fill in the security forms. Linda will probably be out of photos by now so be sure to ask for more. You probably wont get them but I do like the excuses she will give you for not giving you any.

You could also try negotiating with the security company, tell them you cant afford the $1,292 right now and it seems a little too expensive, you may be able to get an explaination of how they came up with the amount.

Another avenue is to ask them to convert the amount to AU for you.

Meanwhile try getting Linda to talk dirty or tell you about her father and if he will make it home by the wedding, anything to get her away from the script and drag it out. and keep sending the emails to her.

I might even get in touch myself again and feed her some line about my computer has been out of action to see if I can get back in.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic