SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New modality from a lotto lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never had this before.

I've been baiting a lotto lad for nearly three weeks now and having great fun with it. He's been to MG/WU a total of 6 times and next week I'm going to introduce him to that lovely security website.

Anyway, I love this guy because he keeps frantically emailing me every time he gets the wrong MTCN (which is quite often Laughing ). He wants me to send the cash to London, so he's either at the mercy of an oga oooooo or he's just really desperate for cash. I sent him a fake receipt last night, and today I got this:

Quote:
I ask you in the name of GOD.Am poor,my father is dieing will need help am from nigeria my name is Egbon nosakhare wilson.i need 100$ to add to my money that i have so i can take care of my father.Pls help me and GOD will open all ways for you and your family.

If you want to help me,you can send the money with this information below:

NAME: .

Via western union.

GOD bless you as you help a poor family.
i await your reply.GOD bless you .

I was instantly suspicious as I've only used this email account for the lotto guy. I then check the IPs and lo and behold - same computer! But only $100, he must be really strapped for cash Very Happy

I'm going to mail the $100 pauper back saying I cant help, but I've just won �500,000 on the lottery and will definitely send her something when I get my cash! Laughing

My bet is she/he is going to need the money IMMEDIATELY, before I get my lotto winnings.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, now that's pathetic. Well, maybe it worked for the lad before. Strange!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking...since the guy is obviously desperate and a man of GOD, he might benefit from being put in touch with a good reverand who could certainly grant him a sizeable donation if the lad were to join his church... Twisted Evil

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic