SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to handle endgame?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These people are really horrible. My vlad is now all hot to meet me, and she is going to visit the travel agent to make the arrangements in a couple of days. It's easy to see how someone who didn't know about love scammers wouldn't look with a sharp enough eye and would be fooled. Her strategy I guess is just to sweep me along with the force of her passion, to occupy my thoughts so much with her attestations of her love for me that I won't pay attention to the fact that she doesn't say anything specifically directed at ME.

She asked, if she comes, will she ever leave or will we want to be together forever! She asked if I have room in my house for her dog! (Really cute dog).

So I want to handle the endgame as well as it can be handled, and from what I've read, the important points are, don't educate them at all and waste as much of their time as possible.

So, toward that end, I suppose that when she brings up the money aspect of it, I should not make any objection at all to her coming here, or suggest that I should go over there. Is the best strategy to just go along with everything and just not ever seem to manage to make the transfer properly? Just keep trying and trying but never seem to get it done?

Should I attempt to get her to fill out the security questionnaire necessary for international transfers, or is there too much danger of having her clue in that I'm onto her?
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well if she wants to bring a dog that will require forms for shots,importation forms,you can stretch that out for a few weeks

pony
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's hard work to get much effort out of a vlad, but the money grabbing is usually your one chance to work them over a bit. I find the best tactic is to divert their request. If they need a visa, send them application forms and get them to fill them out before agreeing to pay the fee. If they need a flight, undercut their price with some internet special you found. Whatever they want, you can get it cheaper, so you don't need to send the money

If you eventually do decide to send them some cash, plead total ignorance in the ways of Moneygram and WU, get them to talk you each step of the process, get everything horribly wrong, bombard them with forms and/or V3rifys3c. Offer to send a cheque or do a bank transfer. There are hundreds of ways you can throw them off track, so use as many as you can whilst the love letters keep coming.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I make bigger and bigger, stranger and stranger requests until in the end they give up on me. I never drop a bait if I can help it, and never tell them about being baited. See how long you can stretch it out. And even when they give up you can keep going.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dgloryhole wrote:
well if she wants to bring a dog that will require forms for shots,importation forms,you can stretch that out for a few weeks

You would think that would be true, wouldn't you? I think your idea is a good one, and I checked out what is required. I live in the U.S., and was surprised at how weak the rules are. Basically, you need a certificate that the dog is vaccinated against rabies, and if you don't have that, you sign a letter AGREEING TO KEEP THE DOG CONFINED until it has been vaccinated and developed immunity! That's it! Just promise to keep the dog in the house, or else muzzled and on a leash.

I will, however, inspired by your suggestion, urge her to bring the dog on this trip, but be totally clueless about what is required, and see what she is able to find out.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.freewebs.com/scarlet-harlot take her to this website telling her your friend seen her pics and is interested in featuring her in this mag-modeling clothes-pays big money-and if you need get a mentor-they will help you out with anything you have questions about anything

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic