SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4 Stars in Ouagadougou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zhadov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't my first bait, but this is the first one I've thought to be worthy of publishing. In addition to wasting a fair bit of this guy's time, I did manage to get a 4 star hotel reservation from him. I'll probably add the attachments later when I have time to upload them to my new site. It's mostly straight right up until the end. Commentary and advice would be appreciated.

The Characters, in order of apperance:
Omar K. Ahmed, Auditing / Accounting Director, International Bank of Africa
Joseph Priestly, Self-Employed Venture Capitalist = Zhadov
The Rev. Joe Marky, Director, BOA Ouagadougou
Mr. Priestly's Assistant = Daneel_Oliwav (There aren't any emails from him in this bait, but I wanted to put his name in blue anyway)

And now, the format:

Omar Ahmed wrote:

To: Joseph Priestly
Date: Apr 6, 2006 2:41 PM
Subject: CONFIDENCIAL/UGENT/ASSISTANT

AUDITING / ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA/BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
PHONE: 00226 76 57 19 81

My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.

2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.
These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.
Regards,

MR OMAR K AHMED.

PHONE: 00226 76 57 19 81

Joseph Priestly wrote:

To: Omar Ahmed
Date: Apr 6, 2006 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: CONFIDENCIAL/UGENT/ASSISTANT

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

I am interested. Please send me more details.

Sincerely,

Joseph Priestly
69 Blocox Drive
Fletching, WA 98232
T&F:
My K7 Number

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 7, 2006 5:54 AM
Subject: FILL IN THE TEXT OF APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND CALL EM

Dear Joseph Priestly,

How are you today and your family, Hope you are all doing fine if so may thanks be to Almighty Allaha for making it to be so Isha Allahu.

After going through your mail, i disided not to waist time again that is why i am sending you this text of application bellow for you to study cearfull and fill and send to the bank without waisting of time.And as soon as you send the text of application to the bank call me and update me so that i wll start to be mornitoring the application in the bank as an insider of the bank and also send me a copy of it for my own self keeping .

Here is an application below, is very easy to fill, all you need do is to fillin with your banking paticulars and your full contact.

Then after filling this application you will then send it text of application to bank immediately via their direct fax number( 00226-50-32-28-15 )and also on their mail box([email protected]) Then after sending it to the bank send a copy to my mail box for more confirmation.

My dear as you are willing to assist me I will not hide any thing to you, since almost 3years as i found out this money I have make inquire / arrengment from one of my friend that works under that remitance section,with that alone you have to know that I have done all the underground work to see that nothing will terminate our claim as we will proceed.

This is why I decided to contact you now in order for we join heads together and proceed for the claim as you really knows.

As we have agreed now if you send this text of application immediately the foreign remittance Director will start work on your file then latest two (2) weeks this money will hit peacefully in your account as i have programed every thing down.

Please if you have any question on this application feel free and ask when you call me, :00226-76-57 19 81.

I await your urgent call immediately you send the text of application so that i will start mornitoring every thing, you know we don't have much time to waste any more. Plesae i want you to view your attachment file and see my family pic and my working valied id card for more proof so i expect yours in the returning of this mail.

Thanks and remain blessed for the understanding

Yours faithfully
Mr Omar Kone
Brother fell free to Fill this text of application below and send it to the bank immediately without waisting of time so that we can proceed in this transaction.
THE TEXT OF APPLICATION
This is the text of application fill this text of application and send it to the bank via E:mail([email protected]) and fax

00226-50-32-28-15.and make sure you inform me without delay so to start monitoring every thing.

N.B: mind you that this transaction will last for latest (14) banking days starting from today as you submit this application to the bank. So we have to be fast in this transaction because time is not much on our side.

The text of application underneath, you will go through it, copy it and have it neatly retyped on your letter headed paper(if possible) and sent to the bank immediately. if I should remind you once more, immediately you tender this application to the bank, business starts immediately, You should then start acting like someone who wishes to have his deceased cousin's fund to inherited and retransferred into his account as the procedure requires.
The application is as follows;..........,
********************************************************************************************
ATTN: REV. JOE MARKY.
The Director of Operations
Foreign Remittance Division
International Bank Of Africa(BOA)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
Fax: 00226-50-32-28-15.
E:mail([email protected])
********************************************************************************************************************
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $11.5M FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER NUMBER:$011976421134 .
********************************************************************************************************************
Dear Sir,
I, Mr/Mrs .................your name), of.......(address)..............humbly applies to this bank today the ......... (date)........as

next of kin to your deceased customer Mr. Paul Wellstone from America who died on plane crash 25th October 1998 humbly apply putting claim over his balance with this bank valued at USD11.5M, left in account number:$286-41732-55 .

I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated below,
BANK NAME: ..............................ADDRESS:..........................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ........................SWIFT NUMBER.............................
BENEFICIARY: ..................OCCUPATION:............................AGE:............
EMAIL....................FAX.......................PHONE NUMBER: .......................
NOTE: This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin Mr.Paul Wellstone, who died in a plane crash in October,25th 2002 with his entire family. He was an American national, but resided in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and owned :
PWS & BROTHERS SARL
IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY,
OUAGADOUGUO BURKINAFASO.
I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown above, Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which we have settled. I hope you will expedite action.

Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Your name and signature.

Go through this application very well,fill,sign and send it to the bank as i instructed you Fax: 00226-50-32-28-15 .and also Mail box,([email protected]) Make sure it is attentioned to Rev Joe Marky so that He will given you urgent attention. Please once again I am very grateful for your assistance to myself in this transaction. The almighty God will forever bless you more abundantly. As soon as you send it, you get back to me immediately. You should send it immediately so that they will give urgent attention and start processing on it without delay.

Yours Brother.
MR Omar Ahmed Kone.
N/B Please you should try mail me back after sending it to bank and make
sure you call me for brief discussion (00226 76 57 19 81.)

Omar attached his BOA ID card:

It never existed on paper, but it's not laughably fake. For those of you who are not from the United States, Paul Wellstone was a two term US Senator from Minnesota who did infact die in a plane crash with his wife and one of his children in 2002.

I decide to be a well behaved maga, for now...

Joseph Priestly wrote:

To: Rev. Joe Marky
Bcc: Omar Ahmed
Date: Apr 7, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: Application for transfer

ATTN: REV. JOE MARKY.
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.
Fax: 00226-50-32-28-15.
E:mail([email protected])
APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF $11.5M FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER
NUMBER:$011976421134 .
Dear Sir,
I, Mr Joseph Priestly, of 69 Blocox Avenue, Fletching, WA 98232 USA
humbly applies to this bank today the 7th of April as next of kin to
your deceased customer Mr. Paul Wellstone from America who died on
plane crash 25th October 1998 humbly apply putting claim over his
balance with this bank valued at USD11.5M, left in account
number:$286-41732-55 .

I also wish my application will be given an urgent attention as I wish
this balance be released and re-transferred into my account as stated
below, BANK NAME: Plunder and Flee, Inc ADDRESS: 327 Main Street, Seattle, WA 98101 USA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 321419236 SWIFT NUMBER 579214932 BENEFICIARY: Joseph Priestly OCCUPATION: Venture Capitalist AGE: 42 EMAIL
my baiting account FAX K7 PHONE NUMBER: K7

NOTE: This is the money left behind in your Bank by my deceased cousin
Mr.Paul Wellstone, who died in a plane crash in October,25th 2002 with
his entire family. He was an American national, but resided in
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and owned :
PWS & BROTHERS SARL
IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY,
OUAGADOUGUO BURKINAFASO.
I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above
mentioned amount be transferred into my nominated account as shown
above, Please, accept this late application as it was due to family
logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights which we have
settled. I hope you will expedite action.
Thanks in anticipation of your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Joseph Priestly

Omar, after reading my blind carbon copy, is very excited that I've sent the application to the bank so soon:

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 7, 2006 2:02 PM
Subject: LETS WAIT FOR THE BANK BROTHER

Dear Brother Joseph Priestly ,

i am very happy to hear from you that you have send the text of application to the bank, may the Almight Allah bless you and your family Isha Allahu. brother now that you have send the text of aplication to the bank i will like you to wait for the bank but remember that any thing you recieve from the bank or any body faworld it to me so that i will advice you on waht to do to avoid any mistake in this transaction.

Plesae dont reply any email from any body even from the bank without my knowledge because if you do that my spoil all our efforts towarld this transaction.

Because now that you have applied to the bank , the bank ivestigation commitee will passing out there investigation to knwo if you are the real next of kim to Mr paul wellstone or not, but as long as you did not reply any email without my knwoledge nothing is going to happend as long as i am still in this office that is why i am hear to be guyding you with every information that lead to the sucess of this transaction.

Because the bank will be sending you some email in disguest claming the there are from A.D.B BCB IBB ECO AND even the same BOA. there may be claming that there are from deffrents type of countries but never miend that the same bank passing on there investigation but as long as you keep to my advice and to my instruction we are going to champing this transaction before 14 banking working days as told you in my first mail today.

And i want you to view your attachment file and also see my valid working id card all this is to proved to you that i have worked in this same bank for so may years and i knwo every information regardind to this fund in question so i want you to be free in doing this transaction it is legal and 100% risk free.

And i want you to be looking for a house for me whear i am family is going to be liveing immediately this you informed me that this fundhas been transfeerd to your account i will come over with my family to live and to invest in your country under your own cear without waisting of time.

My regards to you and your families Hoping to meet you soon as this fund is been transferd to your account in your country Isha Allahu.

Thanks

Omar K Ahmed.

I decide not to bother with a reply. Then I get this letter from the bank. It had all sorts of pretty formating and pictures which I can't be bothered to replicate.

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:
Date: Apr 8, 2006 5:31 AM
Subject: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIRE FROM BOA TO BE ANSWERD BEFOR 72 HURES

FOREIGN REMITTANCES DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA

OUAGADOUGOU

BURKINA FASO

TELE/FAX : 00226-50-32-28-15.
DATE.08/ 04 / 2006

SUBJECT: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIRE FROM BOA TO BE ANSWERD BEFOR 72 HURES

ATTN. ,
SEQUEL TO YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS BANK RECEIVED BY THIS MANAGEMENT OF THE ABOVE NAMED BANK, WE ARE HEREBY SENDING YOU THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER AND OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIRE LETTER WITH THE AUTHORITY GIVEN BY THE MANAGMENT COMMITEE OF INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA.

FURTHER MORE,FROM ALL INDICATIONS, ACCORDING TO WHAT WE SAW IN YOUR APPLICATION LETTER, WE CAN UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE THE PRESENT SPOKESMAN OF THE FAMILY AFTER THE DEATH OF YOUR LATE COUSIN'S MR.PAUL WELLSTONE, SINCE 2002.
IT IS A PITY THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LOST YOUR GOOD COUSIN'S IN THAT CONDITION. WE HEREBY ASK YOU TO ACCEPT OUR CONDELENCE.

MOREOVER, ACCORDING TO THE NORMAL PROCEDURES OF OUR BANK, THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT IS OUR OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE YOU'RE ADVICED TO FILL ALL THE ANSWERS AND RE-SEND TO THIS BANK WITHIN ( 72 HOURS )

WE ADVISE THAT YOU SHOULD STUDY THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS AS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MISTAKE FROM YOU WHEN FILLING THE ANSWERS.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
REV JOE MARKEY
DIRECTOR BOA OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA-FASO WEST-AFRICA

He attached a nice big jpg of a form for me to fill out:

Even though he can't spell his own name correctly, I'm convinced that he's really a bank manager and I decide to try to fill out his form, with Omar's help of course.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 8, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: Fwd: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIRE FROM BOA TO BE ANSWERD BEFOR 72 HURES

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

I got this questionare from the bank today. I'll need your assistance to answer the questions.

Thank you,
Joseph Priestly

Omar gets back to me with the answers. Interesting things to note are that "Mr. Wellstone" becomes "Mr. Wllstone" and the date of his death has changed for the third time. He also included a fifteenth question, which does not appear on the application, and he forgot to include the answer to it.

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 9, 2006 9:31 AM
Subject: BROTEHR HEAR IS THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU RECIEVD FROM THE BANK COPY IT AND SEND IT TO THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Joseph Priestly,

How are you today, hope all is well.

I have gone through the mail you received from the bank. Brother, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that i was in the board of the directors meeting held in my bank.

In that meeting, i heard them saying that they will be setting some monitoring unit to monitor you. So incase you received any mail simmilar to the proposal i sent to you, dont respond to them.

They are the banks monitoring units. They said they will be sending you communications in disguise to see if you will respond to them. I am giving you all this hints as your partner in this transaction to make sure that you did not jorperdize all our efforts by responding to unknown mails. So incase you receive any mail from on know person, dont fail to forward it to me for advise. Is it clear?Now back to the Questions the bank asked you, i have been able to get the correct answers. You should go ahead and forward the answers below to the bank immedaitely and let see what will be their response. As soon as you have done that, make sure you mail me or call me to inform me as well.

USE THESE ANSWERS.

1. What is the name of the deceased
customer?
- Mr Paul Wllstone

2.What is his nationality?
- from American

3.What is your relationship with the deceased
customer?
- I am his cousin

4.How old was he when he died?
- 52 years old

5.When exactly did he die and what led to his
death?
- September 11, 2002 in a plane crash

6.What was the deceased customer?s profession?
- Business man / tourist

7.Does the deceased customer own a firm in this
country before his death?
- Yes

8.If yes, What was the name of the firm and it?s
registration N??
- Paul Wllstone Group of Companies with
Registration Number BF/13/02/90.

9.What kind of account was he operating with this
bank?
- Current Account

10.What was his account
number?
- BOA $286-41732-55

11.Was he/she married?
- Yes

12.If yes, what is the name of his/her
wife/husband?
- Juana Wllstone (Mrs)

13.Did they have any child/children?
- Yes, 2 boys and 1 girl

14.If yes, how many are they, what were their sexes
and what were their names?
-1- Paul Wllstone / Mr. (jnr)
-2- Ahmed Wllstone / Mr.
-3- Murasa Wllstone / Miss

15.How much is involve?

My warm reagards and hoping to meet you soon as the bank transfers the fund into your account.
Mr Omar Ahmed.

I didn't get back to him right away. I was probably busy with something important. Omar got somewhat concerned:

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 10, 2006 4:43 PM
Subject: waht is going on

Dear Brother,

How are you today and your family, Hope you are all doing fine? What is going on, Have you send the answers to the bak if yes waht was the bank responds to you, but if no please i want you to go ahead and send the answers to the bank and get back to me so that we can proceed to this transaction so that before the week end we will be able to get this fund trasferd to your account without waisting of time.

waiting to hear from you urrgently.
Thaks
Omar Ahmed

Well, I looked at his answers, but there is a slight problem.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 10, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: waht is going on

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

My family is well. I have not sent the answers to the bank yet, as
there is a problem with them. You forgot to include the answer to
question 15. Without knowing what that is it is impossible for me to
send the questionare completed back to the bank.
This is actually false because there is no question 15 on the document, but why tell him that?

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

Omar gets back to me the next day.

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 11, 2006 4:04 AM
Subject: JUST THE THE ONE I GAVE YOU

Dear Brother,

Plesae i want you to send the answers the way i send it to you that is how it is in his file in our office but the bank want to knwo if you are going to add something or not, plesae just send the answers the way i send it to you. plesae do that immediately and get back to me so that we can proceed to thi transactiuonb without waisting of time.

waiting to hear from you.
Thanks
Omar Ahmed

Ok Omar. I'll be sure to send it right away Rolling Eyes... and by right away I mean two days later on the 13th. We're well past the 72 Hour time limit the bank mentioned, but somehow I don't think it'll be a problem...

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 13, 2006 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL QUESTIONNIRE FROM BOA TO BE ANSWERD BEFOR 72 HURES

Dear Rev. Markey,

See attached the completed questionare.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

I did attach the questionare, completely filled out. I didn't think of anything silly to do at the time like send it to him with Ultra-Fuqit Compression or have it get stuck in the scanner. I'm entirely too kind and also let Omar know that I sent it to the bank.

Joseph Priestly wrote:

Date: Apr 13, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: JUST THE THE ONE I GAVE YOU

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

I've sent the questionare to the bank, I'm currently waiting for them
to get back to me.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

The bank doesn't seem to care at all that I sent them the application late:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:
Date: Apr 13, 2006 6:05 AM
Subject: AN ACKNOWLADGEMENT LETTER FROM IBOA OUAGA

INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA OUAGAOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA

SUBJECT:AN ACKNOWLADGEMENT LETTER FROM IBOA OUAGA ON THE ANSWERS RECIEVED.
DATE/13/04/2006.

Attn Joseph Priestly,

This communication is to inform you that this bank received your answers to our Official Questionnaire and we the management and Staffs of IBOA are dully satisfied with the answers. Your file have been passed to the bodies incharged of Approving you. We will get back to you after the board of the Directors meeting of this bank

Accept our sincere sympathy on the death of our deceased customer.

Thanks For you Co-operation

REV. JOE MARKY.
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso

The next day I get this, fancy formatting and cute pink text removed:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:

Date: Apr 14, 2006 4:34 AM
Subject: OFFICIAL APPROVAL LETTR FROM BOA

FOREIGN REMITTANCES DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
OUAGADOUGOU
BURKINA FASO

TELE/FAX : 00226-50-32-28-15.
DATE.02/ 03 / 2006

SUBJECT:OFFICIAL APPROVAL LETTER FOR PAYMENT.

Attn: Mr JOSEPH PRIESTLY,

This communication is to inform you that after our bourd of the directors meeting to day as you have been elear informed .You are requested to view the Attachment file that came with this mail again for our Official Approval letter and get back to this bank with which ever Option you chooses from the two Options given therein, to enable this bank facilitate the immediate remittance of your Approved inheritance fund into your given bank Account informations which you privided to this bank.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!.

Once again accept our sincere sympathy on the death of our deceased customer.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPREATION

REV JOE MARKY

CC: EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR-(BOA).
CC: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE- (BOA).
CC: EXECUTIVE DIRECTORESS OF TRANSFER-(BOA).

He attached this letter:

I've always wanted to see Burkina Faso Twisted Evil

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 16, 2006 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL APPROVAL LETTR FROM BOA

Dear Rev. Marky,

I've always wanted to travel to Africa. I'd be delighted to fly to
Burkina Faso and finalize the transfer. I will book a flight tommorow
and send you the flight details. Once you've gotten my flight details,
please book me a room in the Sofitel Ouaga 2000, and send me the
booking confirmation number.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

It goes without saying that the Sofitel Ouaga 2000 is the most expensive hotel in Ouagadougou I could find. This request doesn't seem to phase the bank at all:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:
Date: Apr 18, 2006 3:48 AM
Subject: YOU ARE WELL COM TO BURKINA FASO.

BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FAOS WEST AFRICA
SUBJECT/ YOU ARE WELL COM TO BURKINA FASO.
DATE/18-04-2006

ATTN : MR.JOSEPH PRIESTLY,

SIR,

WITH REFRENCE TO YOUR LETTER DATED TO THIS NOBLE BANK ON THE 16TH OF APRIL 2006, INDICATING YOUR WILLINGNESS TO COME DOWN IN PERSON TO FINALIZE EVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH THE BANK, AND TO SIGN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.

WE HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU, THAT YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED TO BURKINA FASO. WE ARE GOING TO INFORM THE SOFITEL MANAGEMENT TO RESERVE A ROOM FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY WE RECIEVE YOUR FLIGHT CONFIRMATION. KINDLY INDICATE TO US, WHEN YOU WILL ARRIVE BURKINA FASO, SO THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE PUTTING IN PLACE, AS TO AVOID DELAY.

THANKS.

REV.JOE MARKY

I send him my flight details.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 18, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: YOU ARE WELL COM TO BURKINA FASO.

Dear Rev. Marky,

I thank you for your welcoming words. I have attached my flight
details. It was rather fortunate that I was already planning on being
in London for the first week of May; it's much easier to find a flight
to Ouagadougou from the UK than it is from the United States.

Please book the hotel room in the Sofitel Ouaga 2000. I only need it
for the night of May 2nd; I expect our business to be concluded
quickly. Once the room is reserved, please send me the booking
confirmation number.

Thank you,
Joseph Priestly

I attach a screen capture of Air France's website, showing which flights I "booked":

And now, things start to become very interesting:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:
Date: Apr 19, 2006 6:44 AM
Subject: YOU HAVE TO REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT.

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEGDE YOUR FLIGHT SHEDULE SENT TO US YESERDAY BEING THE 18/04/06. WE WILL BE SENDING YOU THE HOTEL RESERVATION IN SOFITEL HOTELS IN AN HOURS TIME. WE WILL ALSO WANT TO USE THIS MEDIA TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR SO MANY YEARS AND MUST BE REACTIVATED BEFORE ANY FURTHER PROCEEDINGS.

ACCORDING TO THE ETHICS OF THE BANK, ANY ACCOUNT OF SUCH WILL BE REACTIVATED BEFORE THE FUND CAN BE RELEASED TO THE NEXT OF KIN, SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF $3,620. YOU ARE TO COME DOWN WITH THE REQUIRED SUM, TOGETHER WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER'S TAX CLEARANCE FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS BEFORE HE MET HIS UNTIMELY DEATH.

THANKS.

REV.JOE MARKY

Ok, I'll be sure to pack my suitcase with $3,620 in cash. Rolling Eyes

A few hours later, Omar contacts me again. He's a little bit frustrated that I didn't tell him I was going to come to BF. He also suddenly very proficient in English grammar... it's nice to know that I've been passed up the levels Smile

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 19, 2006 12:44 PM
Subject: Why ? ? ?

Dear Brother,

It is unfair for you not to inform me of your plans. If not for the board meeting held today, I wouldn't have known that you have the intentions of coming down to Burkina Faso. Why will you behave like that ? I trusted you with my life, but you betrayed me. Anyway, that is not the matter at hand. The bank directors and management has decided to welcome you, but I must warn you to be very clever and vigilant, because most of the questions which will be thrown to you in the board room, you might not be able to answer them. So I will suggest and advise you to keep in touch with me as to avoid making mistakes.

Secondly, I will also suggest you to buy some valuable gifts for the directors incharge, such as the director incharge of foreign affairs, director foreign remittance, director general, and the governor. These are the four major directors who will decide your faith, so you must find means to buy their hearts and mind, as to avoid too much questionning and embrassment. These four directors cannot be bribed with money, because they are highly paid. What you have to do is to buy 4 solid nokia camera phones of good qualities and 4 solid wriste watches of good qualities, so that you can submit it to them as a token.

I believe that once they recieve the token, it will boast their moral and they will sign all the relevant documents regarding to the release of your fund. Also, I will like to notify you that a day will not be ok for you to accomplish the mission, because you have to produce the needed documents needed for the release of your inheritance fund.Please kindly call me on phone so that we can discuss, it is very important and urgent. The number to call is 00226-76-57-19-81. I await to hear from you anxiously.

Best Wishes,

Omar Ahmed.

I have no problem with bringing along the "gifts" but I'm not going to put up with these filthy accusations of betrayal.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 19, 2006 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Why ? ? ?

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

I did NOT betray you. I did not wish to inform you directly of my
plans to come to Burkina Faso until the details of the trip were
finialized, in particular the bank's reservation of a hotel room in
the Sofitel. In the past, other financial institutions have promised
me hotel reservations but failed to deliver; and as a result I had to
cancel my dealings with them entirely. I did not mention it to you
because I did not wish to get your hopes up about my arrival only to
have them dashed by bureacratic incompitence. However, it seems that
the Rev. Joe Marky is a rather professional individual, and has been
rather gracious thusfar. Although I haven't gotten the hotel booking
confirmation number from him yet, I expect to soon. I hope you
understand that I did not betray you. Do not accuse me of such things
ever again.

Now, as for the gifts; that is perfectly understandable. I have
considerable wealth myself, so acquiring the gifts you suggest will
not be a problem. Do you know if there are specific brands of watches
or specific models of Nokia camera phones that the directors would
prefer? I would not want to give them something they could easily
purchase themselves, yet I am unaware of the availability of these
items in Burkina Faso.

Please inform me how long you expect the business to take, and I will
adjust my flight plans accordingly, as well as discuss the new dates
for the hotel reservation with Rev. Marky. I cannot call you right now
as my cellular phone is broken, and I will not be able to call you
from home until 8 PM Pacific Time. I don't know what time zone Burkina
Faso is in, but that is awfully late? That is the soonest I can call
you, and I will endevor to do so.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

I notify the Rev. Marky that I might have to change the dates of the reservation:

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 19, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: YOU HAVE TO REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT.

Dear Rev. Marky,

I have read your email. I will be sure to come to the Bank with the
money and all documents you require. Be advised that I have been
informed that I may require hotel accomodations for more than one
night, unlike what I had indicated earlier in my previous communications with you. I do not have details yet, but I will inform you if and when the situation changes. Until that time please reserve the room and send me the booking confirmation number for the room in the Sofitel Ouaga 2000.

Thank you,
Joseph Priestly

The Rev. Marky replies the next day. I see that there is an attachment and get quite excited:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:

Date: Apr 20, 2006 7:49 AM
Subject: VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT.

THE HOTEL RESERVATION AND CONFIRMATIONS HAS BEEN MADE, VIEW THE ATTACHMENT. IF YOU WISH TO STAY MORE DAYS, YOU CAN NOTIFY US SO THAT WE CAN INFORM THE MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS.

REV.JOE MARKY

He attaches a booking slip, which may actually be real:

The butchering of my name is completely unacceptable. Also, I wasn't able to verify the booking online. We'll have to slap Mr. Marky for that.

Before I get a chance to, Omar sends me a reply:

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 20, 2006 6:35 AM
Subject: Thanks for your explanations.

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for your mail. I have heard you and will want you to adhere to my advise and instruction, as to avoid mistakes. As regards to the kind of wriste watches, I will prefer you buy them Rolex Wriste watches or any other good quality. As for the mobile phones, I will prefer you to buy nokia N-92, or nokia N-91 for the directors.

For you to conclude the whole affairs with the bank, it will take you atleast three to four days. So please kindly contact the director foreign remittance department immediately and notify him to re-confirm your hotel reservation. Tell the bank to give the contact of an accreditted attorney who will help you procure the needed documents needed for the release of your inheritance fund, so that it will not be difficult for you.

You need an independent lawyer who will get the necessary documents within a day or two from the ministry of justice, ministry of finance, ministry of health. The time difference between your country and here is not much, so you can call me anytime you wish. The number which I gave to you is my personal mobile line, so you can reach me anytime, anyday. If you can't call me, please kindly give me your personal telephone number so that I can reach you. I tried to call you on phone yesterday but couldn't get you on line, kindly re-confirm the number
K7. Or you can give me your direct mobile number, because this number which you gave to me is a fax number.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,

Omar Amhed.

A day goes by. First, I decide to reply to Omar, just to whet his appetite a bit more.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 21, 2006 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: Thanks for your explanations.

Dear Omar,

I see. I shall endevor to purchase N-92s and Rolex watches for the
directors. Do you think that any of them may want PDAs or laptops? I
am a rather wealthy man, so obtaining these items are not difficult
for me to do.

I shall contact Reverand Marky once again to sort out the hotel
details. The buffoon has misspelt my name and given me an incorrect
booking number so he'll have to redo the entire booking all over
again. I'm rather suprised by it actually; he has been so professional
up until now I didn't expect him to make such blatant mistakes.

I will be sure to contact an appropriate attorney to secure and
prepare the documents as you suggest. Also, in regards to my phone
number
K7, it is my correct home telephone number. The messaging system attached to it is programmed to accept voice messages and faxes, so if you want to leave me a voice message, just wait for the beep.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

Now, time to slap the Mr. Marky, or Markey, or Mareky, or however he misspelt his name this week. I completely forgot to ask him about getting a lawyer like Omar wanted me to, but oddly enough that little detail is never mentioned again.

Joseph Priestly wrote:

Date: Apr 21, 2006 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT.

Dear Rev Marky,

This is totally unacceptable. Firstly, my name is spelt horribly wrong
on that form. I do not know what trained monkey you sent to the hotel
to get the reservation, but he should be taught the importance of
correctly spelling another person's name, especially one who his
company is conducting business with. I know it could not have been you
as you are very good at extending proper courtesies in all of your
correspondence with me.

Secondly, I attempted to look up the confirmation online, but it is
not showing up; the booking confirmation number is incorrect. When you
re-book the room, be sure to send me the proper hotel booking
confirmation number. It is important for me to be able to check the
status of the booking online.

Thirdly, I have been notified that I will actually need the room for
four nights to conduct our business. Please update the reservation
accordingly. My arrival date has not changed.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

Omar didn't like the way I treated the Reverand...

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 21, 2006 6:54 AM
Subject: Thanks for your understanding.

Dear Joseph,

Once again, I thank you for your coperation and understanding. I wouldn't advise you to buy laptops or PDAs for the directors, because it will be very expensive for you to pay the duties here in Burkina Faso. But if you wish to buy the laptops, it will be nice of you.

The most important thing is the wriste watchesand moble phones, but if you still have the strenght to buy the PDAs and the laptops, then go ahead and purchase it.

As regards to the mistake made in your name, I think it is from the hotel management because your information was sent to the hotel management. All you have to do is to notify the bank and also instruct them to effect the change of name immediately. You should also learn how to talk to people, stop being aggressive. Be calm and wise please, so that we don't fall into problem. Don't you have a direct telephone number that it is not attached to fax machine ? Or tell me when you will be around so that I can call you for more discussion.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,

Omar Ahmed.

I decide not to reply for a few days, partly because I wasn't too sure if it would be a good idea to issue a slap about him saying I don't know how to talk to people. Ordinarily I wouldn't have hesitated to bitch slap him into next week for that, but I really didn't want him to twig yet. While I'm keeping quiet, I get the revised booking from the Reverand Marky:

Rev. Joe Marky wrote:
Date: Apr 22, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT.

ANOTHER HOTEL RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE ON YOUR BEHALF, SO KINDLY VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT FOR CONFIRMATION PURPOSES. YOU CAN ALSO REACH THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE OR FAX, FOR MORE HIGHLIGHTS.

TEL :
Real Sofitel Ouaga 2000 Hotel Telephone Number
FAX :
Real Sofitel Ouaga 2000 Hotel Fax Number

THANKS.

REV.JOE MARKEY.

My new booking slip:

It's clearly a different piece of physical paper, filled in by a different person. Who spelled my name right Smile I was suprised to see the real hotel numbers listed in the email. I was unable to confirm the booking online, but my mentor Daneel_Oliwav was kind enough to call the hotel as my assistant and check the booking. Sure enough, the room was reserved. Very Happy

I write back to both of them, praising them a bit and dangling a carrot for Mr. Ahmed:

Joseph Priestly wrote:

Date: Apr 24, 2006 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks for your understanding.

Dear Omar,

That's a good point about the duties. I'm not really aware of such
things you know, so it's great that you're here to help me with all of
this. Would you like me to get anything for you Omar? You've been so
helpful and I feel I should get you a gift as well. I know I should be
less aggressive. You're really quite right. I'll be sure to keep it
cool in the future.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 24, 2006 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT.

Dear Rev. Markey,

Everything is satisfactory. My assistant has confirmed the reservation
with the hotel. Thank you very much sir for your efforts.

Sincerely,
Joseph Priestly

Omar emails me the next day.

Omar Ahmed wrote:

Date: Apr 25, 2006 5:56 AM
Subject: Thanks for your kind gesture.

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for your kind gesture, I really appreciate your understanding. If you decide to buy me some gifts, then go ahead and buy anything you feel will be better for me. You can buy mobile phone or any good gift of your choice. Please always keep me posted as to avoid mistakes and delay.

How is your family ? Hope fine and alright. My warmest greetings to them all. I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Omar.

I send him back some bullshit, along with a question.

Joseph Priestly wrote:

Date: Apr 26, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks for your kind gesture.

Dear Omar,

I'll probably pick up something special for you then. I'll keep it a
suprise, for now.

My family is quite fine. They're enjoying the warm weather we've had
here recently. My wife in particular is fond of this time of year. Our
oldest son is busy working in school. I can't believe that he's just
got two more years until college. It's amazing to see them grow up so
fast. How is your family? I hope they are doing well.

On a more business related note, when are we going to meet when I
arrive in Burkina Faso? My assistant told me that the hotel is sending
a shuttle to pick me up from the airport. Maybe after I unpack you
could show me around town? I've never been to Ouagadougou before.

Sincerely,
Joseph

Omar gets back to me with a request...

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: Apr 27, 2006 5:30 AM
Subject: Kindly send your personal picture for identification purposes.

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for your mail. My family and I are doing well. I apprecaite your concern towards me and my family and I pray that almight Allah will continue to shower his blessings upon you and your family. I'm happy that your children's are grown up, I still have little kids. I will take you around town when you come down, I will also tell my wife to prepare our native food, so that you can have the taste of African dish. Just be prepared because I will make you feel at home. Are you still coming on the 2nd May 2006 ? If yes, when are you going to arrive Ouagadougou ? So that I can send my driver to pick you up. I will like to have a little discussion with you immediately you arrive so that they won't be any mistake.

So kindly tell me when you will arrive Ouagadougou, so that my driver can come down to the airport to pick you up. He will write your name is a plan white shit of paper, with a black marker, he will stand in front of the arrival hall so that you can see him immediately you arrive. I will also want you to send your picture so that he will hold it together with the name, so that you will know that he is the rightful person to pick you up. Kindly send the picture immediately so that I can notify my driver.

Hoping to hear from you urgently.

Best Wishes,

Omar.

Maybe I have a last minute chance to score a trophy pic?

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: Apr 28, 2006 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Kindly send your personal picture for identification purposes.

Dear Omar,

It's nice to know that you're taking care of everything. I would love
meet your family and to try some African dishes. I am still planning
on arriving on May 2nd, and my flight is scheduled to arrive at the
airport at 4:45 PM.

I have attached a picture of myself as you have requested. May I see a
picture of your driver? It will help me spot him at the airport.

Sincerely,
Joseph

I attach a picture of Canadian actor Michael Ironside:

The next day (May 1st) I get this from Omar:

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: May 1, 2006 7:38 AM
Subject: I will be sending it in the evening.

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for sending your personal photograph. I will be sending my driver's photograph to you before evening. Today is a public hoilday and I have asked someone to go to his house and get one of his photograhps, so that I can scan and send to you. So kindly check your mail box before night, so that you can print it our for recongnisation.

Regards,

Omar.

I get nothing from him that night. He'd better hurry up with sending it, I'm about to board my plane!

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: May 2, 2006 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: I will be sending it in the evening.

Dear Omar,

I'm in London now. My flight will be leaving Heathrow in one hour. Can
you send the picture now? I will attempt to check my mail while I'm
waiting for my connection in France, so if you send it soon I should
be able to see it before I arrive in Ouagadougou.

Sincerely,

Joseph

I get a reply from him while my plane is somewhere in French airspace. Looks like no trophy after all. Sad That's fine, as long as the room is still booked after 6 PM his time. Because if he wants to cancel after 6 PM, he has to pay a fee Smile

Omar Ahmed wrote:
Date: May 2, 2006 8:22 AM
Subject: Call me immediately you arrive Ouagadougou.

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for your mail. In regards to what I told you yesterday, we observed a public holiday and the person whom I sent to my drivers house came back home telling me that my driver is seriously ill. He didn't even come to work so I have to drive myself to work. I have made an arrangement with the hotel, so kindly join the hotel shuttle while I come over to the hotel to visit you. Kindly notify the hotel management once you arrive France, so that they can pick you up at the airport.

Once you arraive Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso, kindly call me on phone so that I will come over to the hotel to see you. It is very important and urgent that we see today, so that we can sort things our before you proceed to the bank tomorrow or next.

Hoping to hear from you urgently.

Regards,

Omar.

Excellent. Even though I don't get a trophy, he still wants me to take the hotel shuttle, meaning that the room is still booked.

I check Air France's website hours later, and then I see that the plane has landed. I just need him to believe I'm actually in the airport until 6 PM his time. Fortunately, the plane landed late, and he didn't send his driver there, so I only had to keep him convinced for 40 minutes. I was worried I was going to have to send his men on a wild goose chase througout the airport. (BTW, Thanks to RealMadrid for providing a site listing the facilities at the airport).

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: May 2, 2006 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: Call me immediately you arrive Ouagadougou.

Dear Omar,

My plane just landed a very short time ago. I'm in the VIP Lounge at
the Ouagadougou Airport now. I was about to call you, but it seems as
though I've misplaced your telephone number. Could you email it to me?
Once I check in at the hotel I'll check my email again and give you a
call. The shuttle is going to pick me up from here at 6 PM, so if you
give me a home or mobile phone that would probably be best (unless
you're in the office at that time).

Sincereley,

Joseph

Three hours later I get this email from him:

Omar Ahmed wrote:

Date: May 2, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: Call me immediately.

Dear Joesph,

My mobile number will be better, so kindly call me on 76-43-46-73. It is my direct mobile number so call me as soon as you lodge in.

Waiting for your call.

Regards,

Omar.

Awesome! He still thinks I'm in the country! Now that he has to pay the cancellation fee, I'm rather satisfied with myself, and decide it's time for the bait to end. After all, I'm running 12 other baits (including one where I get a safari that I'll post tommorow) and I have quite a bit of RL work to do.

Joseph Priestly wrote:
Date: May 3, 2006 12:30 AM
Subject: in hospital

omar,

i'm in hospital. hurt bad. something hit my head and i wake up here.
doctor says concussion. writing you from wireless pda. like one i got
you as gift. very hard for me to write or think. doctor say take few
days to be better. sorry for not call. where my luggage? have carryon
bag with me, did not pickup suitcase. suitcase has the gifts. i did
not get it. hotel pickup? still airport? help me
please!!!!!!!!!11111111

joseph

FIN

Last edited by Zhadov on Fri May 12, 2006 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nimue
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing this Zhadov, it's a good one and helpful to a newbie like myself. (and I hope you've recovered well from your concussion! rofl)
Zhadov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your welcome. My head is feeling fine Smile

I've edited in a bunch of pictures that were received/sent during this bait. Just so it's not all one big block of text.

frogkween
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo
talal70
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already ratified this Offender, because of the strong need of money, and because I do not intend to sign any one in the trap, I was able to unearth this Offender.
His name of these messages Omar Ahmad, but was his name with me Hassan Ahmed,
Thanks for the all,
Crying or Very sad
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ WHAT?? Shocked

Zhadov, good work. Some nice pointers there for new baiters like myself.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ talal70, please don't necro old topics, before your post, there had not been a post on the topic since May 2006, please read the forum rules and FAQ before posting.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic