SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Publishing - HTML tips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm going to press with a completed bait, but am in need of some guidance. I guess the baits that look the most pleasing to my eyes are Scambait's Scammertainment pages, with the cool colors in the background. How do I do that? I plan on submitting my finished bait to Shiver, as I don't have my own web space. Is this a function of HTML, or something else? Please be nice - I'm just an old lady trying to figure out these electronic typewriting gizmos, and the world does fly by at such high speeds nowadays.
Nigerian419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BB
Depending on the version of MS Word that you have it may be possible to save your bait as a web page.
Go to File>Save as>Save as type and if you have a recent version it will give you the option of saving as a web page.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nigerian, I'll check it out. I guess I'll PM Scamtech and ask him for some advice when the time comes. His pages sure do look purty!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic