SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Galya trail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparkrightuk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.143.39.2 with SMTP id r2cs24357wfj;
Wed, 23 May 2007 04:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.31.18 with SMTP id e18mr838354wxe.1179919765003;
Wed, 23 May 2007 04:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp107.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com (smtp107.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.240])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h34si1435057wxd.2007.05.23.04.29.21;
Wed, 23 May 2007 04:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ashogaly[email protected] designates 68.142.206.240 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 24976 invoked from network); 23 May 2007 11:29:21 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO DEHOP) ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp107.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 May 2007 11:26:57 -0000

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:41:33 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.10.01) CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: "Duncan xxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Subject: hello from russia

Duncan, it is fair to tell, I knew, that you will write to me! I felt it! It really brings to me pleasure, that I have received the answer to my letter!
I want to tell at once, that I also have written two more other men. However all of them have not written back. Probably later they will write to me. I hope, that you not against I have written not only to you. I could not speak about it. You have written to me to the first and therefore I shall concern to your letter especially close!
My first letter to you was short. Whether I know, that I can write to you very much. I do not know, it to you to tell. Our dialogue on mutual questions and answers will be probable. Except for that I want, which you have told to me about your life!
Duncan, whether I want to know, you understand my purposes of our acquaintance? I want to explain to you the purposes of my acquaintance. To me now 27 years also - good age to create family. I search my soul mate. I want to marry
For the English language the person. I want to live in England, and I want to have happy family. In England I can give more my family and children. For this reason I want to live and work in England. England - the beautiful country. I want to trust, that our purposes coincide, also you also want to be married the person. I shall hope, that you also search for love and happiness. I shall hope, that both of us want to live the worthy life which has been in love and happiness. It was about my purposes, and I probably should speak now about me. I shall write only the truth about me.
I do not think, that there is a sense to speak lie. You agree with me? Both of us search for love. I want, that my love was strong, pure, true and up to the end of my life!
The Internet, inexpressive and I shall hope only for your honesty, and I shall trust you. I in general was in the habit to trust people. I do not trust the Internet however, but I heard many happy histories of other people. Those people spoke, which has found each other on distance of several thousand miles and has fallen in love. Now they are happy and alive together.
My work allows to use to me a computer, and I have found, that time read about it. I at all did not represent so many people search of love on the Internet!!!! It - is a lot of websites, which suggest to find people. I could write irrespective of my computer up to you. It costed to me approximately 30 dollars to be a member and to write to you. I wanted to open again today match.com, but it spoke, that I again should pay money, and I have refused service. I cannot send the letter more and therefore I hope, that you will write to me! Otherwise it will be again necessary to pay for me 30 dollars!
I want to speak you so many things! Please excuse me if I cannot speak you very much today. We shall still have time to speak! Before us still it should study a lot of time each other! Today I had a lot of work. We shall soon have a meeting, and I should prepare the message., how! I have not told anything to you about my work. I work in the company which sells an electricity. Our company is borrowed on sale of an electricity to consumers. I work as the senior head of a commercial department of gas. I on this post 1,5 years! My work pays to me good money. I have worthy residing. I work, I to get tired on work. I receive fair money for work. Duncan, tell to me about your work. You are pleased with your work? It is important to love work.
Today I want to send you some pictures. Later I shall send you of a lot of pictures. I have also a computer of a house, and there is present more pictures. My computer of a house is not connected to the Internet and therefore I can send you my pictures only from work. I shall take measures to send you more than my pictures. Well? And I want to see your pictures also!
Well, I shall wait your other letter. You probably already have more
questions on me? Write soon! Lift good Day! Galya.

First letter Very Happy

Received: by 10.143.39.2 with SMTP id r2cs38568wfj;
Thu, 24 May 2007 04:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.49.16 with SMTP id b16mr809753wak.1180004466702;
Received: from smtp103.plus.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (smtp103.plus.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [69.147.95.66])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id z20si356459pod.2007.05.24.04.01.05;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.95.66 as permitted sender)
Received: (qmail 8464 invoked from network); 24 May 2007 11:01:05 -0000
by smtp103.plus.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 24 May 2007 10:59:54 -0000

Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:28:13 +0300
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: good day

Congratulations Duncan!
I waited your letter! Today I have woken up early. I usually wake up at 6:30. I have opened in the morning a computer and have processed it - a little. I to be ready on a meeting with experts. I already spoke you which is necessary to execute for me the message. You really loved my pictures? We only drank tea, and now I write to you! How your day was? How work?
You know, I have received today the letter from another the person. It from city New York, NEW YORK. His name Andrew. However I should tell, that it is not obliged to have serious attitudes. I have written to this, and I have told, that, in what the case does not want to waste time. I have explained, that I search for serious attitudes.
I shall not write to this more. I promise you it. I want to ask a question to you. What has induced you to write to me? Interest? Curiosity?
I still hope, that you can well understand my English language. I do not think, which is very good for conversation in English, but also and and and it is not so bad! It is possible for understanding anyway! I like to have an active way of life! Sometimes I should work
Not only in our city. My work sends me sometimes on business trip. I do not go for trip of work frequently. In my work I - am, helped by my automobile. It - the Russian automobile rather convenient automobile! And cheap in service.
I have come in business trip to Moscow some times, and also I have left to Saint Petersburg. You heard about this city?
I like to travel in the summer. I travelled across Russia, and also I was in Hungary. In the world There are many fine places. We in Russia also have many beautiful places!
Duncan, I to you wanted to tell, that as I live right now. It I Think very important for us to know about each other in the biggest Degree. I from sufficient big family. I have the younger sister and The senior brother. My brother is already married. The name mine
Yuriy the brother. My sister is more younger than I and his name Svetlana. She while to study at university. I live in separate Apartment. My brother also lives now with family in separate
Apartment. We are successful enough to meet only the few once a year. It arrives to us. My parents now live close to me. They live four together: the daddy, mum and the sister.
The daddy names mine Oleg, mums of name Kseniya.
The daddy and mum now work. Mine the daddy the engineer. It works in the building company. My mum works in hospital. She the doctor. I frequently invite my parents on me on visiting, and also I go at visiting to parents!
Duncan, you from the big family? Tell to me a little about your family! Well?
I also want to speak that really I like restaurants, but I prefer to prepare for a meal itself! I like healthy meal! Also I like to look cinema, but not so to dance.
At me the free time as to live in Russia is not enough is necessary to work persistently. You have asked me about sports? I want to tell to you, that when I was trained at university I to play much in volleyball and basketball, but now I to not have time for this purpose. I hope, that once I can find time for sports as I should support the body in the good form!
I certainly have photos in a bathing suit, once I shall send you!
It for me to work more many still today. I should execute good work!
It is very important! I shall wait your letter. I hope, that this good
letter for you. Sincerely yours, Galya

2nd letter Surprised

Received: by 10.143.39.2 with SMTP id r2cs54414wfj;
Fri, 25 May 2007 01:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.89.1 with SMTP id m1mr3656076wxb.1180081970007;
Fri, 25 May 2007 01:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp114.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com (smtp114.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.106.145])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id i37si5848116wxd.2007.05.25.01.32.48;
Fri, 25 May 2007 01:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.106.145 as permitted sender)
Received: (qmail 65462 invoked from network); 25 May 2007 08:32:47 -0000
by smtp114.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 25 May 2007 08:32:13 -0000
X-YDate: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:34:18 +0300
Subject: salutte

Privet Charles!
How are you doing? Well! I on work right now. I am usual to leave work above 18:00. I
Has raised today at 6.30. My day today began well enough. I as am usually ready to a breakfast. Last night I was Borrowed in clothes. I have erased last night. I in general very much like to be at home and to be borrowed in internal business. Today I by phone called in automobile service Lada. It is necessary to replace for me motor oil in my automobile. I have transferred already sufficient long distance, and now I should do service! I on Saturday shall be borrowed in
The automobile!
I go for work above my automobile and therefore I should care of the automobile. I also
The good mistress on kitchen! I like to be prepared! I the good cook! I am confident, that you love the Pizza! I like to Eat buildings, and I do not like to enter into restaurants of fast submission. I to care my health. I try is only Natural products. I to not drink alcohol it - it is a lot of from. I do not smoke also. The woman should possess natural Beauty! I to care of my body. I am engaged in sports meets also. I to be borrowed Fitnes! I visit Fitnes-club. I like to
Visit association also.
Well, I want to tell to you, that your life is interesting to me very much. Please, speak me so much, how many Possible. Well? All from us people and I we understand you as the person, but from various cultures, and I probably do Do not know some things. I shall be pleased to receive news from you about it! Your letters help me to represent your life Better. Charles, I would like to ask you about your hobbies. Than you especially like to be borrowed? You like to Observe TV?
You like to go to go on shops? YOU play on musical instruments? I know, it anyway you should have a hobby! You Music of love? I like to listen to various types of music! It probably depends on my mood. I love classical music! I Have many disks of a house! Nevertheless I like to go at cinema. As soon as new film we with girlfriends buys tickets Leaves and we go at cinema!
Theatre? I already during long time was not at theatre, and I think, that this art! I was included in theatre probably 2 Years ago. Unfortunately our daily life, we have a lot of work and various, has placed. Therefore not always it Possible to find there is enough Time to go and take entertainment. You agree with me? We people already adult and to us are specific many Other cares.
I hope, that my letters from you are not tired also to you interestingly that I to you I write. I only want to Show you my life and to tell who I such. I can be sometimes very curious and therefore I can is not surprised! Well? Sometimes I am presented your voice. My accent differs from yours and if we shall speak with you to call In the future we shall probably notice it. I think, to which I would like to speak with you to call. I believe, It is important to speak by phone And to hear a voice. It is a pity that I have no phone, but anyway I shall cause you by phone as we have in city telegraf and phone automatic device. I think, that we Should speak concerning the Internet before I shall allow you to cause you as it rather dearly. I think, that men should be the initiator. Usually men suggest to meet to The woman, men suggest enter restaurant, cinema. Men the first heart of the offer. I the independent woman. I want to Feel like similarly to the woman. Some men do not estimate the woman. Charles, you should touch to me first of all be relative The woman. Unfortunately we while it is far also, we have no opportunity to meet. Though I very much would like to see You in the person! Anyway our acquaintance, very unusual and is interesting to me! It is fair to tell, here in Russia Some men offer me friendship. I young and rather attractive. But I to you have already told, that I want Serious attitudes and I want to create my family in Great Britain.
You very much involve me also to me interestingly to speak with you! I shall hope, that you also want to speak With me and it is interesting to you. You now my good friend! Anything to itself! I have the friend in other country! The Internet a remarkable thing! Please, only touch to me seriously. Well? Probably you the person of my dream? I with you shall be always frank. I
Promise you it.
Also I want to speak that I heard about scammers much when began to write to you. It appears uses men much to receive only money. But I think that it only a shame for the Russian woman to deceive people. I never could do such things. It is very a shame to me with those people.
Well, I should come back. I shall probably close this letter. Write to me soon!!! Send your pictures! I shall be Wait your letter! Sincerely, Galya.

third Shocked

Received: by 10.143.30.20 with SMTP id h20cs52319wfj;
Tue, 29 May 2007 04:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.17.1 with SMTP id 1mr10070693wxq.1180438452490;
Tue, 29 May 2007 04:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from smtp117.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com (smtp117.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com [209.191.106.148])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h9si7995642wxd.2007.05.29.04.34.09;
Tue, 29 May 2007 04:34:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.191.106.148 as permitted sender)
Received: (qmail 16254 invoked from network); 29 May 2007 11:34:09 -0000
by smtp117.plus.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 May 2007 11:32:38 -0000
-
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:03:11 +0300
Subject: my liked friend

Greetings Duncan!
Today good day! I in general the optimist and I try to find the best in things! How at you an affair? You the optimist or the pessimist? I today have woken up enough early.
I would like to ask, you have what weather today? How you do?
You thought of me? I have recollected in the evening of you! Fairly! I had a lot of work, but anyway I thought of you! I knew, which you to me will write also to me, it was very interesting to receive your other letter. I would like to hope, that also it is interesting to you to speak with me! It is a pity, that you do not live in my city. Otherwise I would invite you at cinema! I think what very romantically to visit cinema.
I even could arrive for you in my automobile, and we shall go to go! Good ideas? But … … you not in my city! Probably you want to visit sometime Russia? What do you think of it?

Duncan, today I go to cafe with my girlfriend. We shall talk and share news. Listen, whether I wanted to ask you, you have visited the World Disney in Florida? It is very interesting to me as far as it interestingly! I have allowed me directly the promise, that I shall sometime visit the World Disney! Such in me children's dream!
Tell to me please about your last attitudes with the woman. I think, what it - whether so a personal question? You understand, that I am serious to touch to acquaintance to you
And therefore it interests me. You prefer long attitudes? What do you do not in the woman? What do you involve in the woman? What would you like the wife in the future? She should be generated? Clever? Beautiful! Fair? Cheerful?
I think, that between the man and the woman there should be a understanding. Also there should be a trust and physical propensity! The man and the woman should be first of all friends. The love begins with friendship. If the friendship, strong and mutual love also will be pure and mutual! I very much want to grow loving the person! I want to be happy from this love! I want to give from this love my smile to all people! First of all mine to loved! I now shall distract, and in 20 minutes I shall continue again the letter.

So I again in a computer. I should solve a problem with service of delivery to us have delivered a party of the equipment.
I live on 4 floors. Our house in the general of 6 floors in height. I in general like to buy home any things! I love a cosiness and cleanliness of a house. Now it is useful in city much, and it demands money. I would like, that mine The husband cared of the house!
You are frequently employed in internal business? You have flowers of a house? I in the general colors of love and in my place was a lot of colors! I love very much roses, but I have no any house, rose. Roses usually give!
So I still expect? I want love and mutual understanding. This most important!
O! I probably should send this letter now. I spent a lot of time!
Write to me! I wait your letter. Gratitude, Galya.

fourth Wink

Mod edit - edited to break long lines and tidy up the headers to prevent forum blowout - SP

@ sparkrightuk, you already have a topic about this ladette, here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111814

No need to start a new topic for the same lad, I will copy your post here and paste it in to your other topic.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic