SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Maury

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Elise has a friend in Germany named Helga. Helga has been divorced from her husband for six years. She found out that he was having an affair with his secretary and walked out on him. He moved on to get engaged to the secretary but one evening, during a rousing round robin of sex, he had a heart attack and died (yes on top). Unfortunately for her, he never changed his will which left everything (including his company) to his ex-wife. Helga sold the company and house and tossed the poor secretary out on the street. Poor secretary has never been seen again. crying

Helga signed up on mingle2 and has been jumped on (figuratively speaking) by a few "good" men.

I believe Maury is still on mingle2 if anyone wants to give him some lovin'.

http://mingle2.com/user/view/11934326

We start out with the same old crappy pick up line:

Quote:
Maury: Hello Dear Nice photos, what a beauty you posses. I would not want to forbid the pleasure of knowing a goddess like you. can I be friends with you?? I hope you don't mind.

Helga: Hallo. Yes we can be freinds. My name is Helga and I live in Germany.

Maury: Thanks Helga for giving me the chance to be your friend you are such a nice and lovely lady my name is maurice it will be nice if you give a time to chat with you so we could get to know more about our selves i also live in germany but presently i am in south africa doing a project work are you on facebook my dear ? i hope to hear from you soon

Helga: I am divorced for 6 years now. I have no kids, I never wanted kids. I am artist, a painter. I show my paintings at exhibitions here. I am here for freinds and maybe something more. I like a man to be honest, loyal, a good sence of humor and patient. I don't like rude men, I have met many here.

What type of constructions do you build?

Maury: bridge and road constructions , am not a rude man i am decent and loving caring what happened to the men you have met here my dear , and where in germany do you live

Helga: I live in Nagold, in the Schwarzwald. It is a beautiful area.

I talk to many men on here. Some have made fun of my english. Some do not understand what I am saying and talk rude. I do not talk to those any longer. But I do talk to the nice men.

They immediately went to facebook. The conversation continues there (after I clean up the text).

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the usual get-to-know-you blah blah, comes the pitch.

Quote:
maury: i got a contract to travel to south africa Johnannesburg is a good one but i do not have enough finance to make it work out imagine you are my sister or my wife you would have been able to support me but now i know you will never because of the bad things men has done to women some times i feel your pains please always try to be good for the right once you want to care for my dear
helga: i really do not know what to say.
maury: i understand you very much that is why some time i say the world is cruel
Helga: how is your weather?
I guess you are busy so we can chat some other time.
have a good weekend
Maury: my dear i am just thinking please forgive me
Helga: is no problem
Maury: thanks my dear
Helga: if you would rather not chat, that is no problem
Maury: why are you saying this to me my dear i know you and you better than this
Helga : what do you mean?
Maury: i mean you are a good lady that is easy to understand the predicament am facing
Helga: i only meant that if you would rather not talk now, that would be okay
why are you treating me like i am saying some thing bad?
Maury: is ok my dear
no you did not and why should i treat a lovely lady like you that way i can not do that
Helga: i do not know why you say "you better than this". i do not know what you mean
Maury: i mean you are a good lady
dont you believe you are a good lady
Helga: of course i am. but what you say says that you do not believe it
Maury:i believe you my dear stop fighting is not the right time , i am a loving caring honest man you will never regret giving me your love and attention
am here share initiatives for me on how i can go for this trip
mean that you should guide me on what to do on this contract
Helga: If you do not have money to go, then you can not take contract.

Then the next day:
Quote:
Maury: afternoon and is nice to know you sent me your greetings after you behave strange to me yesterday
Helga: i behave strangely? how did i do that?
Maury: check your message
that you sent to me if even you dont want to help but learn how to speak to a loving honest man
Helga: i guess you forget that englisch is not my mother language. some times i have to ask what you mean.
i do not find that strange
how did i speak bad?
Maury: you hurt me seriously
Helga: how did i do that?
by asking questions?
Maury: i wanted to ask you if you can lend me some body when i arrived south africa for my project when i finish with the work on my way to you for the travel we need to go to the beach i will pay back but you acted like you have it all i was really suprised
Helga: how did i act that way?
Maury: check the message you sent to me why i so much care about you and i want to treat as special like you always want though i do not have alot of money to give you cause they say money can not buy love please stop acting like that towards me i am a different man
Helga: i have checked the messages
i see nothing wrong
that is why i ask you
Maury: well can i ask you a question
Helga: i would like to know why you say these things to me
Maury: you said to me if i do not have money i should not have accepted to go for the work your response put my spirit down i might not have enough money today does not mean i wont have tomorrow beside that with my age look at the response you gave me is terrible but i have forgiven you
Helga: i think you have misunderstood my message
if you did not want my advice, why did you ask for it?
i was only telling the truth
Maury: when you told me that some one was saying something about FBI and you wanted my advice , please be honest how did i advice you please am not a child
Helga: you told me the truth, just like i did you
Maury: you said it like you dont care
Helga: you can not judge feelings through words all the time
Maury: is ok let us not fight over issues like this please i am suppose to travel on Tuesday to JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA can you be in support of me for this trip
what i need is some money to get workers and to hire equipment
Helga: i am not fighting. but you have accused me of being cruel which hurts me terribly
Maury: the contract is renovating duplex and flats
Helga: i only come on here to say good afternoon to you and see how you are feeling
and you treat me like i am a bad person
Maury: my dear yesterday i felt bad seriously it was like i want to steel from you and you show you dont care but please forgive me for how i acted it wont happened again
Helga: how did i act like i did not care
see you say that i am acting bad but i do not read it like i was
you said that if i was your sister or wife you could ask me for support but since i was not you could not
Helga: how much do you need?
Maury: my dear i wont be able to specify now unless when i arrived then i can know the amount to hire equipment and workers but i also have some money with me to buy building materials that would be imported from china
Helga: i do not know if i can lend you the money you need
Maury: this are some of the building i will be working on it is very profitable
like how much you might have to spare to lend me then i will pay back
i am traveling on tuesday
Helga: i do not know exaytly how much. i would have to ask my banker
Maury: ok that is not a problem but please be rest assured that anything you help me with for this project i will pay back to you and sum up interest
my daughter was sick about some weeks ago i did spend alot money for her in the hospital that is why i can not really sponsor my self for this project

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maury: my flight is 9 am my dear will be leaving to the airport any time soon do have a lovely day i will be thinking of you and thanks for everything you have done for me i owe you alot you are the reason while and going for this trip i have never see such a lovely and caring lady like you may God bless you for me my love and feelings will always be faithful to you keep well

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic