SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marshall Woodard

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little up date...... 'Dr' Marshall is on the run right now. Seems some nice policemen have cornered him....more to come.

Lady

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
countrygypsy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DeeShell this is pretty intence info here please don't forget aboot the jonestown masicure in gianna sorry poor spelling This wis a man of god with such loyalty after bilking all the money he could convinced his followers to commit suicide an I am sure every one of them stuck up jus as you have this man sounds very sick

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Woodard's Rapture site is suspended.. Laughing

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great news and about bloody time.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that Marshall is grasping at straws. Laughing

I got an email from him:

Quote:
DR. MARSHALL WOODARD III" <[email protected]>
To: The Procrastinator in me and in all of us.

Don't wait for life to pass you by before
you decide to smile;
Don't wait for opportunities to slip on by
before you deemed them worthwhile.

Don't wait too long when it really matters
to tell someone how you feel,
Don't wait until it's all said and
done, when it becomes a done deal.

Don't wait until the music ends to ask that
special someone to dance,
Don't wait and wait and wait and wait until
you miss your chance.

1 561 574 8626 mobile
Please forgive me for

Waiting So Long.
Marshall~

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

With appologies to WM Henry Davies.... but I'd be tempted to reply with this little modification to one of his great poems.

Quote:

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We find the time for your dispair.

Keep up the pain on Mr Woodard.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lokie wrote:
^^^^^^^

With appologies to WM Henry Davies.... but I'd be tempted to reply with this little modification to one of his great poems.

Quote:

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We find the time for your dispair.

Keep up the pain on Mr Woodard.

He sent one of my pseudonyms the same poem...LOL. yet another of his mass emailings I am sure.

You will find that 99% of all Mr Woodard's 'writings' are pledgarized, inculding his 'sermons.'

His website was back online today. The website 'rules' clearly state no pledgarism is allowed, yet they let him keep his site up. I have sent no less than 6 complaints. I actually called HI5 yesterday, they were VERY uncooperative!

Thank goodness MySpace has some integrity.

By the way I understand the 'good 'Dr'' is in Central Florida these days.

YES, Marshall Woodard, many of us are keeping tabs on your where abouts. (I know he reads this forum now.)

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh an this.. From the website Timbooktu.com

Don't Wait
by Camille McKenzie-Lane
To: The Procrastinator in all of us.

Don't wait for life to pass you by before
you decide to smile;
Don't wait for opportunities to slip on by
before you deemed them worthwhile.

Don't wait too long when it really matters
to tell someone how you feel,
Don't wait until it's all said and
done, when it becomes a done deal.

Don't wait until the music ends to ask that
special someone to dance,
Don't wait and wait and wait and wait until
you miss your chance.

lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Red,

I think you missed the point of my post. I recognised the poem, hence I picked a poem that *I* would reply with if the fake reverand was dealing with one of my characters. You'll note I changed the last line of the poem, hence my appology to the original author.

Sorry for not making that a little more obvious in my reply.

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh sorry, I should maybe have another cup of coffee so I can comprehend better. *sigh*

The 'buzz' behind the scenes, on the Rapture 'Ministries' (I fail to recognize anything this man would do as a Ministry) is that Marshall is in Central FL, and getting ready to move to England. True or not, I have no idea, he often spreads the rumors himself to throw those of us tracking him offbase. Like his so called trip to Africa a while back. The man has NEVER been to Africa in his life!

lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

Your not the only one who needs coffee. Missed your note about the website coming back up (I'll get to that again in a minute). Then totally forgot who HI5 were and spent 10 minutes checking if I was reading the DNS right and trying to link the website to it Sad

Okay back to killing that site, here goes. Website is still with Entropy. As mentioned back on page 1, thats a legitimate website reseller with a few honest domains. Joshua Woodward (clearly no relation if you visit his website) can be contacted via any of these 4 email addresses for an abuse complaint.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Now theres a 5th I missed when I got those for Lotta, [email protected]
(actually I didn't miss it, its recently been added otherwise I'd have saved the 5 minutes getting the other 4)

If you'd like to know a little more about Entropy's customers, heres a nice link http://www.aboutus.org/ThisChurch.org.

Entropy's server is owned and hosted by Softlayer technology inc.
Link to their ToS :- http://www.softlayer.com/legal.html
Email for their abuse department :- [email protected]

Hopefully this time the website stays down.

Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on myspace so I can periodically check for him.
Very Happy
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to get access to his website a while back, he deleted one persona, but I have one more still active. I use several proxy servers and they each show IP's from different states. It�s frightening the way the women he has on the sight nearly revere him, it�s very reminiscent of Jim Jones. Scary! He is now asking for financial help to �keep the buildings open.� I asked him �Where are the buildings?� and he ignored the question TWICE. His explanation for the site being down was that he �forgot� to pay the fee to the webhost.

I also noticed some �I love yous� go up on the �chat wall� and he quickly took them down.

This site originally belonged to Salem Missionary Baptist Church, out of Forrest City, AR. When they fired him for his behavior and the fact he has NO Ordination and they found his credentials were forged (I found they PAID him three grand to get out of town) he took the passwords with him. He then redesigned the site to become Rapture Ministries.

Further sleuthing uncovered the fact that prior to Salem Missionary, he had also been fired from St. John�s Baptist Church, a Church in Belle Glade, Florida, for having an affair with one of his congregation members, and for sending lewd photos of himself over the internet. When he departed St. John�s, he also kept the Lincoln Town Car that belonged to the Church for the Pastor�s use. They could not file theft charges as he had been given the keys and they were waiting to get a court injunction to have it returned. But in order they had to know where it was located, with Marshall Woodard on the move so much, it was nearly impossible. Well, they finally were able to get it back�however it now needs about 5K worth of repair.

Now for the HI5 info. He has a page on HI5 where is is now doing hte majority of his 'recruiting' for his cons/scams, his 'friends list' contains nearly 900 names, 90% are female (surprise, surprise) and about 7-8% Gay men (???), the remainder Straight men. I had his MySpace account deleted, and I also had him removed from several Christian dating websites, as well as several other dating sites.

Using the 'Christian' aspect helps him a great deal, as Christian women are very trusting when the word 'Pastor' is associated with a person's name. He went all the way also claiming a Doctorate (FAKE).

Kracke' all you have to do is 'Google' the man's name and dozens of scam/cheater/psycho websites have his information. Not all the women positng can be lying. Marshall refers to them all as 'scorned women.' ...LOL...

I will have some information about the Churches he conned in the Bahamas in a few days, but it appears he was ousted from one in Nassau and then went to another one, where he was again told he was no longer welcome after a while. Again, for lying about his credentials, womanizing and conning women out of money. I have to wonder if this fraud has performed any marriages under the guise of being a minister! His photos on the Rapture Site indicate he has. I would think this is illegal.

Good grief this man turned 61 on July 29th, you'd think he was to old for this type of game.

Well ciao, it's Friday night and I have a dinner date......

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I singed up to his site a while back but never got response from him Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you sign up as female with a sob story and wealth? It seemed to do the trick for me. Laughing

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't seem to get past just putting in the basics and a confirmation email was to be sent. I might try again. Does he care what country your in? It does seem he has meet with many of the vics.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get asked about the country. I am a very wealthy young widow Laughing
Try with a different name and addy....Yes he does seem to like meetings with his victims. He always includes his cell phone number in his mails to me.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Nunya Bidness
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came across this dude on OkCupid. I googled before we interacted very much. When I sent him a link to some of the stuff I found, he got very ugly. I'm almost in the mood to reregister over there and go on a creep hunt.
alethiagreco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I am doing research for a book on scammers like Maurice Marshall Woodard seems to be. I would like to hear your story about him, which you can send to me anonymously in a private message (PM) on this site. I have been informed that as of this year, 2015, the man has not stopped taking from women. However, I'm thinking that if enough stories about him are told, and then retold in my book, he may be stoppable.

Let's see to it that no more women get hurt.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules, including this relevant note:

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several weeks to bump it back to the top of a forum again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

Also, please do not post the same thing in multiple threads! I have deleted your two redundant posts in other necroed threads going back over 8 years.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic