SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Missed the big 1K!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doh

Thats the problem with postwhoring- its sooooooooo easy to miss those important milestones! Crying or Very sad

Only another 11000 or so to catch up with SP!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POST LOVER! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did that (missed it) - I was trying to coincide my 1000 post with my eaterversary and missed them both Sad Very Happy

Edit: Congrats to both of us!! happy crowd

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its hard to pay attention to your post count when you are having a great time. Its also hard to pay attention to music man's post count as there are other distractions.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Yeah.... but by the time you reach his current 12K, he'll be somewhere upwards of 75K....

Anyways..... congrats, new Elite Baiter!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

music man wrote:

Ok because i'm a nerd, i worked it all out Cool. This is rough, as i was rounding up the entire time due to using the windows calculator instead of anything good.

SP has 11944 posts, you have 1008. This makes the different between the two 10936.

You managed 1008 posts in 613 days, which is 1.64 posts a day (even though it says on your profile, i like to check :p)

So if you continue at the same rate you are now, you will reach SPs postcount in 18 years and 98 days, on 2nd September 2025.

By the same date, if SP continues as he's doing, his postcount will be at 87,605 posts.

Oh dear.

Cool
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

postwhore....

Congrats!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, they grow up so fast!
Congrats MM, welcome to the postwhore brigade! Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MM: I hate to be the one to say that, but I have actually read somewhere that upon becoming an Elite baiter, one has to change his/hers avatar ...

(might be the new security rules or someting Wink )

Congrats anyway !

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RLY

Oh really- I didn't know that! I'll see to it right away!!

If the larger breasted lady isn't to your taste can I introduce my new avatar

Nicole Richie!!!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Music Man. Hope to see at least another 1000 from you.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic