SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

More lottery scams

View next topic
View previous topic

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply to all
Forward
Print
Add TNT to Contacts list
Delete this message
Show original
Message text garbled?
from TNT COURIER SERVICE <[email protected]> hide details May 25 (2 days ago)
to xxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
date May 25, 2007 7:46 PM
subject Attn: URGENT REPLY
signed-by yahoo.co.uk

Dear Winner,

I want you clearly understand that is stated clearly in the constitution, you are to carefully read Article 1186 section 45 subsection 2.3 of the United kingdom constitution as relates to Financial and Courier matters,

We await your swift reply when you have been convinced that this was done by the U.K Government .

Regards,
Steven Walters.

I searched Google for such a regulation, but came up empty. I asked them to send me a copy of that clause in the UK Constitution.

The next one led to Nedbank of South Africa, which is not listed on Google. Have posted it on AA419.org. Please Eater, don't go down again.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater hasn't been down that I am aware of and I have been on here since this morning Confused, unless it was down very temporarily while I was looking at eBay.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask to see the credentials of this constitutional expert. Laughing

Wickipedia

Quote:
The lack of a central written constitutional document explaining the fundamental principles of the state and relationship between its institutions and the people leads some constitutionalists to regard the United Kingdom as having "no (formal) constitution." Statutory law is often considered the most important source of the constitution. But the case remains that the constitution relies far more on unwritten constitutional conventions than virtually every other liberal democratic constitution, with the notable exception of New Zealand and Israel.

If it appeared anywhere it would be in an Act of Parliament, which would then form a part of the Constitution, but would be referred to by whatever Act it forms a part of.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic