SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The most stubborn Mugu ever ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had to post this as an example of how unruly Mugus can get. This is my first bait and i'm a bit disappointed it had to end this way Confused

Background : I respond to a Mugu asking for more info, Mugu asks for my details. Details given. mugu sends a dodgy cert and says my details are being passed to a bank. bank email me telling me to go to Nigeria or request a barrister. I ask for barrister. barrister gets in touch wanting fees upfront. i ask for cert from him confirming he is acting as my rep.

And so this happens :

Quote:
MY CHAMBER HAS RECEIVED YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING AND WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS OF THE UNION BANK OF NIGERIA AND WE CANNOT KEEP IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT FOR OUR OWN USE.
WE CAN ONLY GO TO THE FOREIGN REMMITANCE DEPARTMENT OF UNION BANK WITH YOUR FIRST MAIL TO THIS CHAMBER WHICH AUTHORISED US TO STAND ON YOUR BEHALF TO SIGN THE FUND RELEASED DOCUMENTS,AFTER WHICH THE UNION BANK SHALL SEND TO YOU A TELEX CONFIRMATION WHICH YOU SHALL PRESENT TO YOUR BANK TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FOR WITHDRAWALS.
OUR DUTY IS TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU AND WE ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE THE DOCUMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED AND FOR SECURITY REASONS FROM THE UNION BANK,WE CANNOT HAVE THE DOCUMENTS IN OUR CUSTODY.
WE ADVISE THAT YOU GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO THIS CHAMBER WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AS REQUESTED THROUGH MONEYGRAMM SO THAT I CAN AS WELL ENDORSE MY SIGNATURES FOR YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE CREDITED.
ACT ACCORDINGLY AND ADHERE TO THIS DIRECTIVES.
YOURS OBEDIENTLY,
BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE.

I reply like so :

Quote:
ATTN : Mr Richard Duke

Thank you for your response to my email. I have taken note of its contents and I must advise you of the following information.

Today I have held a meeting with my lawyer as I was confused about why you do not want to forward me evidence of your role in this transaction by sending me a certificate or contract that is from yourself, not Union bank PLC, clearly stating that you are acting as my representative. This is a standard document that you issue from your offices to me and does not cost any fee. This is how business is done and my lawyer has advised me not to proceed without this contract/certificate as there is no evidence to guarantee that you are going to do your part of the transaction.

My business partner is very concerned about completing this deal as soon as possible. However you are not acting as a professional and I therefore can not proceed until you have given me the document I have requested for my own security and safety.

I await your reply along with an attachment in the email with the documents I need.

Then i got this :

Quote:
BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE & ASSOCIATES
PLOT 102,SUITE 3,
MEDICAL ROAD,VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA 24/ 05 / 2007

CLIENT : MR NEILL DOWNN.

I MUST INFORM YOU THAT I DO NOT STNAD TO BENEFIT ANYTHING FROM THIS TRANSACTION,I AM ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOUR SITUATION SINCE YOU CAN NOT COME HERE IN PERSON.
I AM TAKING A BIG RISK FOR YOU BECAUSE AFTER ENDORSING MY SIGNATURE ON THE DOCUMENTS AT THE UNION BANK REMMITANCE DEPARTMENT,I MUST MORNITOR TO SEE THAT YOUR TRANSACTION ARRIVE YOUR ACCOUNT SUCCESSFULY BECUASE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR MONEY,I AND MY CHAMBER SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
AS REGARDS DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE THAT I AM REALLY WORKING FOR YOU,WELL YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEED MY ASSISTANCE AND IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASED WITH ME,THEN YOU ARE FREE TO SOURCE FOR ANOTHER LAWYER.
IF YOU STILL BELIEVE I CAN DO THIS FOR YOU,THEN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL THROUGH MONEYGRAM WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW:

RECEIVERS NAME : UMEKWE EMEKA AUGUSTINE

ADDRESS : LAGOS / NIGERIA

QUESTION: PURPOSE

ANSWER: SERVICE

I WAIT THIS INFORMATION.

A, REFFERENCE NUMBER ( EIGHT DIGITS ).............................................
B, SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS............................................................
C, AMOUNT SENT................................
D, TEST QUESTION .....................................
E, ANSWER...................................................

RESPOND WITH EITHER THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR AN AUTHORIZATION FOR MY CHAMBER TO HANDS OFF.
NOTE,THAT MY CHAMBER IS ATTACHED TO WORK FOR THE UNION BANK,I HAVE BEEN HANDLING THEIR LEGAL ACTIVITIES FOR OVER A DECADE.

YOUR OBEDIENTLY,

BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE.

All over a simple cert ! So, I reply accordingly :

Quote:
ATTN : Barrister Richard Duke

I have received your email regarding our business together and wish to inform you of the following information.

I have spoken with my lawyer today as you know, and I must state that you are not a professional person. You state to me that you have worked in your position for over 10 years, and yet you do not know that the document I requested comes from your very office. You know the document which I speak of. The document does not reside at the Union Bank and it is not signed by anyone from the Bank, only yourself. I have asked you only for a standard and very common document signed by yourself to declare your position in this deal for MY records. You have wasted enough time with your idiotic and unprofessional handling of this transaction.

You have also stated clearly in your last email that you do not benefit from this transaction. THIS IS A LIE. You benefit from the fees I pay to you for your quite poor work. Also you state that you are taking a big risk. THIS IS A LIE. You are a lawyer. As a lawyer, you will have insurances against any potential errors.

Because you refuse to work with me as your client and also refuse to send YOUR CLIENT any documentation which you know in your mind is what is necessary and correct in your situation, I have decided to contact my business partner to confirm that I will no longer correspond with you in this matter.

Do not email me and reply to this as I have no interest in your words. I suspect that you are not legitimate because you refuse to do what every other lawyer in the world does EVERY DAY for EVERY CLIENT.

As a final piece of advice for you. You are a lawyer. You work for your client. Your client does NOT work for you. This is the basis of your job. And when asked to provide your client with a simple document, DO NOT ADVISE YOUR CLIENTS TO LOOK ELSEWHERE, THIS ACTION WILL MAKE YOU LOSE BUSINESS LIKE YOU HAVE DONE TODAY !

Expecting some sort of progress, I get this from the Bank !!!

Quote:
WE HAD A COMPLAIN FROM THE ATTORNEY , BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE THAT YOU INSULTED HIM,AND THAT HE IS NOT COMPETENT ENOUGHT TO HANDLE YOUR TRANSACTION AND ALSO THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE HE CAN HANDLE IT ON YOUR BEHALF.
WELL,WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO AGUE OVER IRRELEVANT ISSUES,YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS,IT IS EITHER YOU MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE HERE IN OUR BANK PREMESIS OR YOU SEND AN APPOLOGY LETTER TO BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE AND MEET HIS REQUIREMENTS SO THAT HE CAN SIGN THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU.
NOTE,THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF UNION BANK CANNOT GIVE YOU COPIES OF THE FUND RELEASED DOCUMENTS BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST THE REGULATIONS OF OUR BANK TO AVOID FRUAD OR ANYTHING THAT WILL TARNISH THE IMAGE OF OUR ESTEEM BANK.
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THE DOCUMENTS,THEN YOU HAVE TO COME HERE IN NIGERIA AND SIGN THE DOCUMENTS YOURSELF.
NOTE ALSO,THAT YOU HAVE BETWEEN TODAY THROUGH NEXT WEEK MONDAY BEING THE 28TH OF MAY TO CONCLUDE YOUR TRANSACTION,IF AFTER COMING MONDAY,YOU DID NOT COME HERE OR USE BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE AS OUR ONLY SUPERVISING ATTORNEY TO SIGN YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSACTION TO HOLD TO YOUR ACCOUNT 48HOURS AFTER RELEASE,THEN YOUR FUNDS SHALL BE RETURN TO OUR BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUNDS AND RE-APPLICATION SHALL ATTRACT FEES.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO GET BACK TO BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE WITH AN APPOLOGY MAIL SO THAT HE CAN ASSIST YOU PUT HIS SIGNATURES ON THE FUND RELEASED DOCUMENT IF YOU REALLY NEED YOUR FUNDS.
BY TUESDAY THE 29TH OF MAY 2007 ,THERE SHALL BE A TRANSITION OF A NEW GOVERNMENT AND SO MANY THINGS WILL HAVE TO CHANGE,SO BE WISE AND HELP YOURSELF TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS NOW THAT IT IS READY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
I ADVISE THAT YOU GIVE THIS MAIL A VERY URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE.
HAVE A PLEASANT WEEKEND AS WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM EITHER YOU OR THE ATTORNEY FOR THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS AFTER WHICH WE SHALL PROCESS A TELEX COPY OF THE TRANSACTION WHICH YOU SHALL PRESENT TO YOUR BANK.
BEST REGARDS,
MR POWELL OWOLABI.

ME !? APOLOGISE ?! the bloody cheek of it !

Quote:
I have today received an email from Mr Powell Owolabi informing me that you have made a complaint to him about me regarding my last email to you. I have been instructed to apologise to you to make peace again between us and proceed with the transaction.

I must tell you that I am a man born with a strong mind. I know what is right in this world and I know what is wrong. I believe you are treating me like a fool. You and Mr Owolabi insist on pretending that you do not know which document I am requesting and saying it is being held from you. I have already stated that the form I want is a declaration from yourself signed to state you would be acting as my representative. This document could have been written by yourself. It does not have any connection to the payment, it is a show of trust and faith from you to me.

Because you refuse to carry out such a simple task, I must tell you that I will not apologise to such an incompetent idiot. You lost �1800 over something so small. You can not be a true barrister because you do not know your own profession. it has shocked me that you demand an apology from me bacause you are being lazy !

I have already instructed my business partner to seek an alternative representative. You are a f***ing fool.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I mean, how hard can it be to knock up a dodgy cert ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to be flexible and pick up on what opportunities they offer you

They have offered you Moneygram fun and:-

Quote:
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THE DOCUMENTS,THEN YOU HAVE TO COME HERE IN NIGERIA AND SIGN THE DOCUMENTS YOURSELF

Baiters love to fly out to meet their Lads. Get them to arrange a hotel - lots of fun things you can do. Was it general Patton who said that no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy - same with baiters Very Happy . If they offer you a more fun option - take it. Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Insult the hell out of him as your original character and bait him with your partner character - the one who desparately needs the money and will do all that is necessary to send the fees. You can always have your first character 'discover' what he is up to later..

Purple Flower
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen to what Gordon is saying. It's not over. There are lots of directions to take it from here. However, Like Gomer said, sometimes you have to give a little.

Keep it up.

Always,
B. A. Ware
mantadog
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You better go book some tickets.

try flight 419 leaving heathrow at 04:19 flight time of 4 hours 19 minutes.

But seriously i think you can get them to spend a few hours at the wrong airport... its always fun!
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in !

Quote:
I WILL TOLLORATE ALL YOU CALLED ME AND BECAUSE OF THAT,I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT I AM A COMPETENT LAWYER.

YOUR PREVIOUS MAIL NEVER SAYS YOU WANTED A DECLARATION LETTER BUT WHAT YOU DEMANDED WAS THE FUND RELEASED DOCUMENTS WHICH I TOLD YOU I DO NOT HAVE BECUASE IT IS THE PROPERTY OF THE UNION BANK, IF YOU HAD DEMANDED FOR A DECLARATION MEMO,IT WILL NOT TAKE ME TIME TO PREPARE IT.

A DECLARATION MEMO IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOOL IN EVERY TRANSACTION BECAUSE IT BINDS THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN A BUSINESS TO PROVE ITS LEGALITY .

IF YOU STILL NEED MY SERVICES, I WILL GET THAT ACCROSS TO YOU,BEFORE WE CAN COMMENCE BUSINESS SO THAT YOU WIL BE REST ASSURED THAT I CAN STAND FOR YOU.

MAYBE WE MISUNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER OVER THE DOCUMENTS YOU REQUIRED.

YOU ARE TO RESPOND TO THIS MAIL SO THAT I CAN PREPARE THE DECLARATION MEMO WITH MY CHAMBERS LETTER HEADED PAPER AND SEND TO YOU FOR YOUR CAREFUL STUDY.

LET US NOT BUILD A TEMPORAL RELATIONSHIP BUT A PERMANENT ONE SO THAT WHEN YOUR FUNDS ARRIVE YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU WILL WRITE TO TELL ME A BIG THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE BECAUSE I MUST MORNITOR TO SEE THAT YOUR TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE AGREEMENT LETTER FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING.

YOURS OBEDIENTLY,

BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE

Seems that they want to play ball again Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Seems that they want to play ball again

They always do.
In my personal opinion you handled this perfectly.
Never back down.
You wanted a simple "power of attorney" doc....therefore you abuse the Lad attorney until you get it.
The Lad must work for his bogus money.... Laughing

If the Lads give you options...big deal.
You want it...you get it.

Later...dismiss this attorney. He is primed to deliver some wonderful sig material.... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@renegade --- your doing great work. Sometimes a little patience pays off, these lads are greedy, and often times bluff about things. Since he seems to prefer Money Gram, that is excellent! Why, you can't check that on line, so if you send him a bogus MTCN he has to get off his chair in the cafe and go and check it in person Twisted Evil Then he will get angry with you again, and you can have some more fun with him.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic