SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Guys...Female in Need;)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this today and decided to respond:
Quote:
Hi Friend,
Hope this email finds u in good health, I come across your Profile In the love site as I Have interest In u i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name is Anita 24yrs old female, has decent hobbies like reading and swimmimg and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do u think age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine,then u mail me back so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well .just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved. I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisess And Huggs!
Miss Anita.

I responded with:
Quote:
Hi Anita,

I am doing very well thank you. How are you? Why don't you tell me more about yourself and what type person you are looking for.

Age or race is not an issue for me. I also love making new friends:)

Hope to hear from you soon. AND...Hello again Anita,

Since you saw my pic on the love site, would you please send me a few of you? I would love to see who I'm chatting with.

I get these:

Quote:
Dearest Honey Toni,
Compliment of the day
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,i will like to have a good relationship with you. Well I am Anita K. Sary from republic of Sudan in Central Africa Dafur,the only daughter of MR. ALMAMMY SARY. i m 24 years old laides. My father is now died during the last crisis in my country (SUDAN). He was one of the high officers in the leadership of My father was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel. but i am now presently in Dakar Senegal, i came here because of the on-going war in my country, which i lost my father together with my mummy during the war i am the only dauther; left on the family.

I love sports,such as tennis and baskat balland hand ball.I love listerning to Music R&B and Gospel songs too and enjoy reading novel and story books. I am honestly seeking for a long-term relationship that can leads to marriage if Almighty God wish it,i am honest and gentle and friendly and hard working girl that believes in love and faithfullness too and God fearing and commited to God works and Love, i am still Single and seeking for that wonderfull man that is full of love and understanding and caring minded and honest and gentle serious too. I am 5.7cm 50kg. brown eyes and black hair. nice looking and well decent and cool, Well i was doing my school of nurse when the war start and i lost some members of my family include my belove father and mummy who is taking care of me and my brothers, haven't finish up my education and need a man who will make use of my fathers wealth and get me through in life, but it happen that here is not my country to get work here is too hard. i am helping our camp church pastor because the way government of united nation dakar here is taking care of us,If we contunue in that way we will die of been handle by sickness,I hope you understand what i mean?

Well i came from a honest and respected family i am even a princess in my local village and my father was also Prince of Markani in Khartoum, Well dear,You know some time life can turn upside down, But God still have the mighty Power,Hoping you will be of good and honest to me and loving and caring man that will cherish me and have me as his own body and soul. I attach here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. for you to see what i look like. Dear I would like to know more about you if you dont mind ok Your likes and dislikes in a woman that will be your partner? and i will I really love to see you picture too; I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble, But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return from my partner. Please i have to stop here now ok,

Have a nice wonderful Night,;
wating to hear from u soon
Anita K Sary

Never once has this person ask if I am male or female. Anyone have any ideas for this one? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
David Lister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think that may be one I'm baiting at the moment (see my recent topic here...same pics anyway Razz

EDIT:
Her reply email is even identical lol

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Play it gay Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will just answer a few more emails. Once we are in love and money has been discussed, I will let my sex slip out. That should only be 3 or 4 more emails Laughing

After all...what can she say? She had to be browsing gay women Rolling Eyes on the "LOVE" site to find me. Evil or Very Mad
Trawler
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this looks like a combination romance/419, so if she doesn't want to play for your team, she will probably just quit talking about the romance aspect, and start concentrating on retrieving the trunk boxes full of family treasure being held in the vaults of a security company.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic