SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very protective this one.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just picked up this lad, he is the one I accused Don of being in general, but I thought this was funny.

Quote:
AS YOU HAVE APPLIED TO THE BANK NOW, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE OUR BANK MONITORING COMMITTEE WILL BE TRYING YOU WITH THE SAME BUSINESS PROPOSAL I SENT TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT NAMES,DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AND DIFFERENT AMOUNT OF MONEY,TO ENABLE THEM TO KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE THE REAL NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUTOMER.SO YOU DON�T HAVE TO REPLY TO THEM,BECAUSE IF YOU DO OR REPLY TO THEM IT WILL JEOPARDIZE THIS BUSINESS.IF YOU RECEIVEED ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOU SEND IT BACK TO ME.

AGAIN,ANYTHING YOU RECEIVED FROM THE BANK YOU SEND IT BACK TO ME, SO THAT WE WOULD NOT MAKE A MISTAKES,IF IT IS THE ONCE TO FILL I WILL HELP YOU AND FILL THEM.

So I guess I am to send him every scam letter I get, does he want to be signed up on the lad shuttle maybe?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical lad. Tries to screw over his fellow countrymen for any green paper that he can get his hands on. Laughing

Tell him that he was too late because you are working with Charles Soludo, and he is saying not to trust your lad. Soludo also says that your lad is a "fraudstar".

Then get him to prove he is real by holding up a sign and snapping a picture.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cagey lad, I like it.

I'd be more inclined to keep him guessing. If you forward a ton of 419's on to him he will become suspicious. Just my guess.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your idea Anit-419 but I already sent him a scam letter. So I am going to forward a ton of letters to him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's a lad with a plan - pretty clever, really, and he's very proactive. I don't think I'd fordward lots of 419mail to him either, it'll take him no time at all to trash it.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic