SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad meets Lad with death threats - now NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tooty ignored the question of divorce and Ludmi||a's admitted infidelity with K3v|n, and it seems he and K3v|n are fighting their own custody battle over the suitcase. Shocked

I don't know whether that's because little things please small minds, or jojo is sending K3v|n on another trip and he needs something to put his things in.

I still have him spinning, so it's up to me to whip him a little harder. No reply to Dmitri yet - can't wait for that one.

Quote:
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF OK/HE CALLED YESTERDAY AND BEG ME TO GET HIS CASE BACK.SO SO YOU ARE FOOLING YOURSELF NOT ME.I HAVE THE CASE THAT HE TOLD HIM TO GET TO ME.WHEN I ASK HIM AFTHER OPENING THE CASE HE TOLD YOU GUYS ARE FULL OF LIERS.SO NO MEN HAVE ANY TIME FOR CALL GIRLS THIS DAYS COS MOST MEN LIKE ME ARE DESENT PEOPLE OK

FUCK YOU AND ALL MEN TAHT FUCK YOU OK
\ME

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got an e-mail from Kevin. I am the new woman in his life that is trying to travel to Accra and see good ole Kev. I have asked him to get me reservations for one night at the golden tulip, and I would take care of the rest. He also told me he would meet me at the airport.

Quote:
Stop crying i don't have some one to borrow me money know where i can
get the money for how say you should be careful if you meet me i'm not
is because i don't have he make go crazy i have spent all my money on Church
of nipple they make me look like a fool i don't have to take care of my self i have borrow money from people i did't pay tham back because i don't have money notthing i can do i'm tired if you really want to see me you can come
and pay for the hotel by your self but me not i can do?
kevin

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Tuti brought two of his boys with him:

Quote:
The people is three come to my house they ask me that i mine opne the bag i say know after they go they call me ask that theyer is nothing inside the bag
they told me you tell tham that $75,000 dollaers is inside the bag i told them is
lie they told me that thay asy you and you told them that they should come and meet me to collnet they money or to kill me because i stille thay money you are a bad man you want this people to kill me for not you are too welked you just let me be wasting my money and my time god will judge you for what you do to me

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely stuff. The sight of Tooty on his won would curdle milk, but with added muscle - I am not surprised K3v|n is living in terror.

I sent this to Tooty from Ludmilla who wants a divorce on the grounds of non-consumation and his incontinence. I think she meant incompetence, but her English is not so good - and she thinks he may be a little bit gay too. For some reson K3v|n's name keeps popping up.

Quote:
Okay Mr Bastard husband Tututi

I did give you much warning on this so now buster I going to ask for divorce in Accra saying you did not able to do intimate things with me, and you knowing very well this is so true AND that you are so incontinent you not even able to pick up suitcase for wife when she is asking.

Also - you been so very damming rude to call me slut and call girl, I spit on your socks, and will send most detailed dossier to all internet boys in Accra to tell them you are useless man, big joke and maybe even littel bit gay. A wife is knowing if husband is gay boy and I got your e-mailings to show them all proof I need. I will send you copy when it is ready so you can hand it round your frends if you like.

Boy K3v|n says you acted like gay person and he will do babies for me, no trouble at all, so I dont be knowing why it was such big problem for you. If you like I can make reason for divorcing is you are gay if you prefer like that.

Please get back so soon before I go to Ministry Of Justice people to sign affydivot, then they will all know your big secret.

I am sure all frends in Accra know you well and will make big smiles when they read the truth I am saying, so dont be angry cause you did make me friend of K3v|n after all.

BiBi

Luddi/Tutti

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - so I sent Tututi a copy of the e-mail I mass mailed to Accra lads, accusing him of being impotent, incompetent, incontinent and a little bit gay. I also included a picture of him with a flower behind each ear. Laughing

The poor idiot sent me this - clearly believing that altering one letter in his name would completely fool me. He also appears to have lost the ability to communicate in any known language.

Quote:
Tututi Kalali
to me

fuck your ass.

that men is a realy men i know big mwn he can not fuck cos you are call me
for cow people stupid you are talking to that realy men/

hassan

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They did't do me anything but they try to do me something they beucause i'm
a Nigrian like them that is why they live me what you are doing to is good i don't maybe you want me to died because every time you lie to me sending me
to country to country why what i mine done to you lie lie lie?

This is news to me. I didn't know Kevin was Nigerian. So had he just been from Ghana they would have hurt him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The letter seems to be suggesting Tooty is Nigerian too, which I didn't know either. I should have guessed from their equal inability to make sense when they write.

I can't let go of Tooty easily, and though I don't know K3v|ns's e-mail addie I'll set up a new account and send a death threat on his behalf to Tooty. Heat up to boiling and stir frequently. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know - some relationships are made in heaven Laughing and I sent out my silly mail to some Accra Lads and I got this reply. Now I mustn't discount that this could be Tooty himself, but it does give me the opportunity to torture him some more. I'll also send out some more e-mails. I didn't think for a second anyone would respond.

I don't know what this bait is any more, but I'll have some very confused mugus. I may even try my hand at handling female calls :yikes:

Quote:
pxxx mxxxx123
to me

so baby girl want do you want me to do. tell me i will help you to fine or what tell
ok.holp to here from you soon here is my phone number +233xxxxxxx ok.get back me

Quote:

REWARD $10,000 FOR THIS MAN
WANTED FOR IMPOTENCE & INCONTINENCE

Hi,
I am wanting someone to find my husband who I know is living in Accra
Tututi Kalabi

He is little bit gay and is impotent, cause he never wanted to do any rude
things with me, and incontinent cause he made big stupid of himself with
suitcase when Kevin, my lover, did fool him so easy over lot f money hich he has.

he is ugly face like warthog and extra very stupid, and is saying I am wife
to him, and I am wanting to get pregnant with Kevin boy who is much smarts than dumb Tututi bastard.

I got fotograf with this e-mail so you can be knowing what he looks like and if you tell me where he is spending time I can go and make divorce with him. If he is in gay boys place you dont need to go in, just tell me name of place and I can go in as I am girl.
He sended me fotograf with flowers in ear as he says he is much romantic, but I told him that is very gay thing to do, but he does like things only girls like.

So, you tell me where bastard husband is spending day and I will send you money so I can get divorce from impotent man. If you want to slap him too then I pay a bit more.

BiBi
Luddi

rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick note to let you all know that my boy kevin is waiting at the Accra airport as we speak. I have been playing the role of Samu Slider for the past couple of months. She is an 18 year old virgin that is in love with Kevin. She also works at the Church of Divine Kieve. Kevin has a tatoo of this church, and has been nice enough to play along with about 9 characters from this church for the past 15 months. Samu has promised money for Kevin (how nice), by stealing church funds from dead church members donations. The only way Kevin can get the money is if Samu flies to ghana herself and delivers it herself. Kevin tries to get her to send it by WU, but Samu informs him that WU sends out an audit to the church every month of all their transactions, and Samu would be caught for cheating by the church if she does this. Samu asks kevin to meet her at the airport, and also to pay for a hotel room for a week. Kevin tells her that he would be delighted to meet her at the airport, however, he is broke, and can not pay for a hotel room. After Samu lights him up for being a cheapskate, Kevin sells his TV in order to pay for one night at a hotel. (JoJo and I both agree that the receipt he scanned and sent is real)

Below are some e-mails between Samu and Kevin. I hope you enjoy them.

Kevin,

What do you propose the church do? I can't send the money Western Union, because the church gets a statement every month on where the money goes. Also, I think you can find the money for 1 night reservation, knowing you will be getting alot of money in return. Think about it. If you borrow the money, you can pay them back the same day I get there. I think you just don't want to see me. I even "found" some more money in an account that I was going to bring for you. Now my feelings are hurt.
Samu

Samu,

I don't have money to pay for the hotel if can send me Western Union is good now i'm dieing for hunger you should have pet on me i'm suffering for money ghana is not easy to make money if you really want to see me then do some thing for me please,

kevin

Kevin,

I told you that Western Union and other money transfer companies send a statement to the church every month with a list of where their money went. If they saw that I transfered you $ 4200.00, I would go to jail. Would you want that? This money is very secret, and the only way I can get it to you is by flying to you. Do you want me to go to jail? I just think you don't want to see me. Is your girlfriend there?

Samu
I'm tierd for your story

yea, well I'm tired of babysitting a 26 year old man. I will keep the money, since you are such a crying asshole. No wonder you are always broke. I,m just a little girl, and I make alot more money than you. Your mommy and daddy should have taught you better. Go get beat up by some Nigerian thugs you broke back asswipe

Hi Samu,

now i have get some money for the hotel if i pay for it i will send you the receipt
i take my TV borrow money from peolpe i hope i will get my money back soon because i don't want you to tell me anther thing again i will send it?

Kevin

Hi Kevin !!!

I guess you decided to grow up. I am happy for that. Thank you for the receipt. I will show miss Kiesha the receipt as soon as possibl. I also have time to go to the travel agent this afternoon. Are you sure this room is paid for and gauranteed for the night, or are you playing a hoax on me? What is going on with the picture you sent. It is very small, but it looks like it may be you in the living room. If that is the case, why is the tv still there?
Don't get me wrong, Kevin,,,I am very excited to see you. I will be in town for 26 days. What are we going to do? Is your girlfriend going to be in town? Just promise to be gentle with me as I am just a young Lady. I will try and scan the tickets tonight. If that does not work, I will just let you know what time my flight comes in.

Big Kisses

Samu

Hi,Samu

I have pay for the hotel room one nigth that is saturday this is the receipt for the room and room picutre the price is $60,00 dollars in ghana money is C;500,000 cedis i can't aford golden tulip hotel my money he did't reachd to pay for it that is why i get you this hotel and is nice i hope to see you soon waiting for you?

Kevin

Dearest Kevin,

Here are my itinerary plans for the trip. I just received them and I am so happy I want to explode. I will arrive in Accra airport on Saturday, 23 June, at 925 pm. Please hold a sign up with my name on it so there will be no delay in the big kiss I am going to give you. (as long as your girlfriend is not there) I will be carrying my laptop, so communication should be no problem. I also want your phone number, just in case I need it. Are you as excited as I am???? I can't believe miss Kiesha is letting me go. Excuse my language, but my pussy is already getting wet at the thought of being with a man. Please send me a current picture of yourself holding the sign you are going to bring so I know exactly what you look like. I am so excited, honey, that I just can't wait. I hope you feel the same.

Big warm hugs and kisses,

Samu

Changes to this ticket will incur a penalty fee.
Airport legend:
JFK: New York J F Kennedy Int'l
MXP: Milan Malpensa
LOS: Lagos M. Muhammed
ACC: Accra Kotoka
New York, NY to Accra, Ghana: 6947 miles 22 hrs 25 min
Delta Air Lines Flight DL84 on a Boeing 767 (jet) in coach class
(dinner, movie)
Departs New York, NY (JFK) Fri, June 22 7:00p 8 hrs 40 min
Arrives Milan, Italy (MXP) Sat, June 23 9:40a
1 adult in booking code B, covered by fare (A1) below
Layover in Milan 5 hrs 35 min
Alitalia Flight AZ846 on a Boeing 767 (jet) in coach class
Departs Milan, Italy (MXP) Sat, June 23 3:15p 6 hrs 5 min
Arrives Lagos, Nigeria (LOS) 8:20p

Layover in Lagos 1 hr 0 min
Alitalia Flight AZ846 on a Boeing 767 (jet) in coach class
Departs Lagos, Nigeria (LOS) Sat, June 23 9:20p 1 hr 5 min
Arrives Accra, Ghana (ACC) 9:25p

Note: The flight from New York (JFK) to Milan (MXP) is overnight.
1 adult in booking code M, covered by fare (A2) below
Note: The flight from Accra (ACC) to London (LGW) is overnight.
Note: You must change terminals in London (LGW).
-------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Samu,

I have see everything you send i can't wait to see you tomorow nigth the hotel room is there the TV you see in picutre he what in the hotel room is not my room i have take my TV borrow money My girlfriend is not around she travel
to England so i will be ownding is picture and paper i write my name inside Kevin Williams i will be 8,pm waiting for you i hope you will bring good thing for me my number is 0246499015 i'm waiting for you honey Big warm hugs and kisses?

Kevin

Oh Kevin,

I can't wait !!!!! I am a little nervous, but I know you will take good care of me. Are you a virgin? I am, so I hope you will be gentle with me. Promise you will be gentle, and I will do whatever you please. ust don't tell miss Kiesha. What are we going to do while I am there? I am sure it will be fun. Do you want me to stay with you after I stay in the hotel for a while, or do you want to stay with me in the hotel. It does not matter to me, honey. As long as we are together. Please make sure you are at the airport to pick me up. I will be scared if you are not.

I will have my laptop with me, so we can e-mail when I am in the Airports, and yes, I have something special, just for you. I was even able to double it, after I found another account. Well I am ready to go in a little bit. Do me a favor, and send me a sexy picture of you, so I can get really wet on my trip over there. Also, please answer all my questions. I ask them because I want to know the answers. I get down when you don't answer them.

I am so excited.....I cant wait!!!!

Big Warm Hugs and Kisses,

Samu

Hi Samu,

I promise i will take good care of you i'm gentle guy i'm not a virgin? but i did't
have sex too much what we are go to do is to fun together like boy friend and girl friend i will stay with you enywhere you like to stay i will be waiting for you at the airport to pick you honey?

Kevin

So there you have it. Poor old Kevin has been played again. If anyone has any ideas on how to keep this going, I would be very happy to hear your suggestions. I'm thinking Samu got tied up in London, because of all the cash. She has the laptop, and is capable of e-mailing him. If any females would like to make a phone call, that would be great as well. Just please let me know what you told him, so I can keep track of him.

I think poor Kevin really needs a hug. To bad we can't deliver that Twisted Evil

Rock

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could always try pointing Tutut| at him - but I haven't managed to get a peep out of him recently.

Dolores was going to try ringing him and if she could convince him she was in Accra with K3v|n it might be possible to set him off. It's probably a long shot as he's always been an idle sod, but once he's angry he's dangerous, and he is well aware of k3v|n. The poor little chappie, he lost his suitcase and now his TV Very Happy, Has he got anything left ?

Maybe you could claim that your Lady got waylaid by Tutut| at the airport, but I don't think K3v|n has the guts to face up to him.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not a party to that kink of slam ok

Shocked mugu translation = i dey no di jin jin jin fo dat kink of slam ok Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I should say I was kidnapped by Tutut. I'm sure his pecker is hard, thinking he was about to have an 18 year old virgin. He may just fall for anything.

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Common sense would tell you that an 18yoV is even more elusive than a Suitcase with $75K inside.
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good one Laughing

I was thinking I would tell him I got detained in London for all the cash I was carrying, and was going to see if he would hock something new to get me another hotel room. I know that sounds lame, but right now it is the best I have. I would gladly listen to any other ideas.

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be a "lame" excuse but probably the more plausible of the 2.

The plot could take another turn with K3v1n then getting into dialogue with the Police and having to substantiate Samu's story.

Plenty of forms that have to filled in and notarized to keep him occupied for a while. Of course he definitely has to organise another room, eventually.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this the same Kev1n who likes to wear odd socks and wants to be a pron star? And I remember Tooty, the playa with the pimpin shoes Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes in deed! He and I have been buddies for 15 or 16 months now. I knew he would be a good one when he got a "Church of the Divine Kieve"
tatooed before I even asked for it. JoJo and I keep saying we are through with him, but we keep catching him in lies, and just can't stop. He is just too good to give up. If anyone feels sorry for him, pm me, and I will show you some mail that justifies our fun with him.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - Tutut| with the long pointed pixie toes and who looks like Fester from the Addams family. If you look below you'll see he fell out of love with Ludmilla badly when he met K3v|n and they had a tussle over an empty suitcase they both thought was full of cash. How was I know to know JoJo was fibbing ? Very Happy

Apparently Tutut| and K3v|n are both from Nigeria, and Tutut| won't kill anyone from his home country. How unlucky is that ? Very Happy

rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Kevin....Sold his tv to rent me a hotel room, and I got stuck in London. If you have ever folled our posts, He has been telling us he has been dying of hunger for the past 8 monts. Recent pictures indicate he still lookes pretty robust. The other thing I wondered, is that if he was dying of hunger, then why did'nt he sell the damn tv for food a long time ago. Things that make you go hmmmm. Here are a couple of e-mails he has sent right before the incident, and after he got back from the airport. One of the e-mails sort of sounds sort of Michael Jackson creepy

Here we go,,,In the words of Kevin:

Quote:
Hi Samu,

I promise i will take good care of you i'm gentle guy i'm not a virgin? but i did't
have sex too much what we are go to do is to fun together like boy friend and girl friend i will stay with you enywhere you like to stay i will be waiting for you at the airport to pick you honey?

Kevin

Quote:
Why all is the same story you are just lying to me fornot i'm at the airport since 8.pm yestarday till 12,pm why are you doing this to me why you just take me like a fool?

He is very sad. He lost money, and a chance to bang an 18 year old virgin. I think I would cry too. Standing there, all those hours with a sign. Now I have to get him out of his funk. That ususlly takes 2 weeks or so.

I would love for one of our wonderful ladies to give him a call and act like
a jilted lover.

Rock

Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Dolores was going to try ringing him and if she could convince him she was in Accra with K3v|n it might be possible to set him off.
I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding on that... I was just going to call him for kicks and didn't have any particular plan. Wink But I haven't been able to get through yet so I can still do that if he does pick up next time I try.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic