SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 'chum' deserves some recognition!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This will be my last mail to you,because i have find out that you are not taking this deal seriously MR CHARLES.

We've been through so much and now there's a gap in my life! But dear old Emmanuel has come out with so much crap (and suffered a fair bit back) over the last couple of months, he really deserves some sort of recognition for it.

I know there's a difference of opinion in revealing to a 'lad' they've been baited and I do appreciate both opinions. I certainly wouldn't do it as a matter of course but I'm tempted here because I think there'll be a particular appreciation!

Emmanuel has been through hell trying to get money out of me, with two 'disastrous' WU transfers (still can't believe he went through the security verification twice) and a 'troubled' bank account transfer attempt between them. He was 'supportive' when I had my 'accident' and even kept my dodgy extra-marital relationship secret from my 'wife' (VP).

Although quite well educated in English, I don't think he was that experienced in scamming. He coped well off-script and adapted to most things but now I think he's 'had words' with someone else (possibly someone who may have experienced 'us') and his whole attitude's suddenly changed. I know he's had help in parts of the scam (he merely changed and 'forwarded' some emails that included the details of the other person) - a bit like a 'mentor' for scammers, I suppose (well, we have them!).

The poor sod's been through the mill and he's certainly not going to fall for anything like the same moves again. So I'd dearly like to send him a little memento to remember me by - a nice certificate, for example.

Yes, I know he'll simply delete it - but I think he'll be fuming to know that all that bullshit was just......... well, bullshit!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it and then bait him again from a different account. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do what I do tell without giving too much info but heavy on insults and then bait him again with a different account and put him through some new bull and if he reaches this point again....say guess what? Got you again. Then the next person who comes his way will have him weary wondering if it is you again.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did this exact thing recently. I had a lad who I had convinced that I was flying into Accra with a suitcase full of $20,000. I also had him convinced that I'd "fallen in love with him," and wanted to have mad passionate sex with him at the hotel in Accra. I sent him a picture of a hideous woman, and got him to tell me I'm beautiful and all the sexual things he was going to do to me. Naturally I didn't show. I managed to continue the bait for another day or two before he twigged. I then sent him an email full of choice insults telling him that it was all a lie...and that I'm really a man! (I'm not...but I'm not that ugly woman either...lol!) I highlighted my insulting email by copy/pasting in some of his best and most humliating sexual lines to me. And I included the ugly picture for good measure. Twisted Evil I haven't heard from him since. (I'm currently doing a similar modality to another lad, using the same ugly picture, and this one's going even BETTER!)

Note, however, that I never mentioned 419eater, or baiting in general. For all he knows, I'm just a twisted soul bent on destroying him. (Which, I guess, is true! LOL!)

Anyway, I then began straight-baiting him from two other accounts, and he's definitely been less gullible. He already twigged on one when she started falling in love with him (guess he's not gonna fall for THAT one again!) and has been VERY skeptical with the second one...so much so that I think it would have driven away any real victims. I'm going to keep at it and hopefully get him to the point where he doesn't trust ANYONE!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi cachuma^

It is indeed fun to nuke a lad/ladette by telling them --after all the lovey-dovey crap--that you are actually not the gender you proposed to be.

But sometimes it's better not to, for the simple reason that you can always later contact them with a "sweetie-poo I'm sorry our romance got twisted more than a hyena leg, I still have feelings for you--please accept my unvarnished love for you once more, honeybunch" etc..[barf-barf].

Gives you a fresh new start with the lad and you have the upper hand. You can also always use the 'your-love-died-and-left-you-cash' routine too and start up a new romance as the person giving the sad news to the mugu. It works.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad�s been trough the ITV5 security verification, I would say don�t burn him. We don�t want word getting around Lad Land which might spoil the fun.

If you haven�t put him through ITV5, then go for it. Why not, you�ve earned it.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Several years ago I remember reading a bait by Stu DeBaker Hawke and when it had run it's course he burned the mugu by telling him to "google Stu DeBaker Hawke"

I thought that was a poor choice because if the mugu did as instructed it took him to Scam 0 Rama where he could educate himself.

I do burn some, not many though. However I am careful not to educate them when I do it. In most cases I don't see any reason for burning except to boost my ego.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B.A. Ware^

The more-knowledgeable lads know about Scamorama, as surely as they know of this site as well.

Most of their reaction is outrage and anger--especially if one has posted a letter/trophy photo after the nuclear bombing upon them. And told them where to view it.

But pride is everything to the lads, and they are not quick to tell their netcafe scammers how easily they were scambaited by one of us. Does not sit well with the ogas too, I figure. I think they just chalk it up to experience.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm of the school that believes you should not tell a mugu he has been baited. However, I do sometimes suggest in a subtle manner that I know their game without directly admitting it, I make statements such as "I'm being as honest and upfront with you as you are with me." Twisted Evil
Septic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been taking in the responses and I appreciate them all.

I did decide to 'burn' Emmanuel (if that's the right terminology) because I was convinced it would serve a purpose (and also to satisfy myself and give me the last word). He thought I was in his pocket even when things went stupidly 'wrong' and only got suspicious when the verfication was clearly going pear-shaped for the second time!

The whole structure of the emails were then 'not him' and in checking the headers found they'd been 'forwarded' from a Cecelia Wilfred ([email protected]). I can only assume a relevance but it was clear he'd become a little wiser. A couple of emails to goad him during the week (threatening to withdraw the funds - sort of thing) got no reaction, so I had to accept my game was up. But I needed the satisfaction of letting him know that our cozy little relationship was a sham all along, that I was simply baiting him and to thank him for the entertainment! Of course, no mention of the 'eater' or unnecessarily spelling out anything else, though.

Like I said, it's not something I'd do just as a matter of course but I got more involved in this bait, managing to convince him of almost anything for a surprising length of time. I'm keeping an eye on my spam folder to see if the same name (or 'story') crops up just so I can hit him afresh but I haven't spotted anything similar yet. If he's changed identity and format, he's likely to smell a rat if I just come back at him (as Emmanuel) from a different account. So I'll just watch and wait for now!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Septic^

Baits do not always have to be neatly wrapped up like carrots in cellophane. I only nuke my lads about 20% of the time and give away what I've been doing.

The vast majority of the time I fade away from the lads. Telling them I am already a millionare with more cash in my mansion than they offer works like a charm. Note:-in this situation, I always find out how much a cut of the pie they offer me--$2.5-13million, usually. So I tell them I have way more than that, even pay 'my garden-boy Raoul' almost $100 G's a year for his attention to my bushy areas.

The upside to this is that they can be re-contacted at any time if their e-mail address wasn't shut down...I can give the lad a tale of recent romantic woe with 'Raoul'--he liked other bushes. ...Feeling very wealthy and vulnerable and ditched in love, I get back to the Lad as the one solace in life that I can turn to..This begins the baiting from a new and improved angle. And if my lad needs a gardening job for a lousy $100K a year, it's here waiting for him! Plus a FREE-rent 4-bedroom shack with satellite tv and shag-carpet on my property here for him and his family.

I offer all this, and yet I get asked to pay for the letters of transit--what am I, Victor freakin Laszlo?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic