SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottery scam with contact phone number that really works!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crossfire007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just won the English National Lottery! :shock:

...but I need to give Mr Ben Martin �490 before my winning cheque can be sent to me.

Anyway... I have copied one of his e-mail messages below. The original had graphics and some type of letter-head. Looked OK!

I've been baiting him for a while, getting him to call me every day and waste as much money as possible in the process. I noticed a phone number on the fake letterhead and tried calling. It's a UK mobile number that diverts to (I guess) Nigeria.

The number works... and I've been calling him every day for a week to wind him up, even got him to admit that he's a scammer.

The best bit is the tirade of abuse I keep getting after wasting his time ... just had him on speaker-phone in my office and all my colleagues in stitches listening to him...

"Listen to me... you listen to me... FUCK you... FUCK your family... and FUCK your whole generation...."

Give him a call.. Phone: 0703-192-6885. Be nice to start with or he will just hang up immediately.

You are calling because you won the lottery. Lead from there.

E-mail below:

From : SCARLET COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY <[email protected]>
Sent : Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:10 PM
To : John Matthews <[email protected]>
Subject : (OUR REF:UK/CL24.PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.FOR FEDEX DELIVERY)-ScarLet Courier LTD

[Parcels Picture]
ScarLet Courier LTD
Unit 7 McKay Trading Estate
Blackthorne Road
Colnbrook Berkshire SL3 0AH United Kingdom.
Tel: +44-703-192-6885
Scarlet Couriers
Dear:John Matthews

Prior to your conquest in rendering use of Fedex DELIVERY,your details have been verified and registered with your packaged consignment.

Commenced transaction will proceed with immediate effect on your conclusion with the references below. Note that we fully assure of a maximum 72hrs delivery status . Here are the details of your package awaiting dispatch;

Package Weight: 0.725kg
Package content:Undisclosed(only for Recipient)
Package status:Trunk metallic seals
REG Number: CPEL/OWN/9876
Delivery duration:72Hrs.

You are to make the required amount in CASH of �490.55 as earlier specified for Fedex DELIVERYvia WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ANY AGENT LOCATION CLOSE TO YOU,to our Account Officer;

NAME: GEORGE COLE

ADDRESS: Unit 11, Ashford Industrial Estate,
Shield Road, Ashford, Middx,
TW15 1AU, london.
United Kingdom.

After which a payment receipt will be forwarded to you.You are to forward payment details to this office via email which must include the following also with a scanned copy of the payment slip

NAME OF SENDER.
ADDRESS OF SENDER.
AMOUNT.
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.(M.T.C.N)

Upon receipt of the above modalities to send your certificate and cheque will commence immediately. I want you to note that your parcel will get to your designated address within the next 24hrs after your transfer has being confirmed.

Note: You are to send a photocopy of either your driver's license or identification card for identification at the point of delivery. You do not need any identification form. The documents are to be delivered to your designated address alongside your winning check.

I hope you do understand every processes as explained? I await your prompt and swift response. Have a nice day.

Treat with dispatch,
Mr. Ben Martin.
ScarLet Courier LTD
Unit 7 McKay Trading Estate
Blackthorne Road
Colnbrook Berkshire SL3 0AH United Kingdom.
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
� 2007 ScarLet Courier LTD.
[Scarlet Vans Picture]
ryder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sending him a few txt messages. No doubt he's using a pay-as-you-go sim card. I have plenty of free txts, where as it'll be costing him to txt me and i'll have him calling me at his expense in no time Wink
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure he can't get any real life info this way, for example your RL phone number.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
crossfire007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ryder,

It seems to be using some type of diverting rather than just a roaming mobile phone so text messages and caller ID will probably be lost.

Someone along the line will be paying for the forwarded/diverted call (not you as the caller) for the hop from the UK to wherever it is terminating.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All UK numbers which start 070... are redirects. The caller ( thats you, Crossfire!!) pay for the redirect which will work out at 37pence per minute together with the cost of the international call to Nigeria. I look forward to a scan of your telephone bill!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
williamnorris
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, watch out for opening pictures or allowing pictures in emails from lads. It allows them to see your IP and other info. This isn't good!

Fake bank kills: 2x United Kingdom

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here for enlightenment...</a>
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossfire--

I can see that Rodus and Music Man have put forth some good things.

YOU run the bait, not the lads--remember that.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

williamnorris wrote:
Also, watch out for opening pictures or allowing pictures in emails from lads. It allows them to see your IP and other info. This isn't good!

??

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

williamnorris wrote:

The chance that a lad will be able to attract an IP from an attachment are..... pretty small.

Most lads don't even know what an IP is, let alone know how to use them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic