SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aw, I made poor mugu cry +

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "security company" boss was rude to me so I told him I didn't want anything else to do with him. When I told Ms L@@rni about it she sent me this:
Quote:
Dear Xxxxxx,

Thank you for your mail of today, reading it down made me weep like a little baby as you said you no longer desire communication with Mr M!che1 K0ff!, I almost fainted Laughing .Xxxxxx let me tell you the absolute truth, since you came into my life I have been sleeping and dreaming of the pick of my total liberation and re-establishment through you, you became my Idole, my daily prayer is to see this box claimed by you and my life rehabilitated through you and you promised to help me out, though you never said that you will no longer help me.

I do not know by which means Mr M!che1 K0ff!, has offened you, I know you are a man of respect and dignity, a man who deserves respect,a man of high quality,remember that you are not assisting Mr M!che1 K0ff!, but me, please sir please with my knees on the floor I plead with you not to withdraw from this transaction because of his ood behaviour or poor manner of approach towards you, look up to me, though when I knew him he was a good and polite man very accomodative and straightforward if not I do not think that I would have had the confidence to deposit my life hard earned wealth in their security company under his control.

I have written him this morning regarding this mail from you, I even forwarded your mail to him and requests him to give me a reasonable explaination,I can not make phone calls I would have love to call him to findout the manner he communicated to you with, but I believe as they works 24hrs within a shortest period of time he will respond to my mail then I will know what next to do.As you requested to look for another contact by through which you will finalise the transaction, I will see to that but Mr K0ff! is the general director of the company.

Please sir,please do not be ofended do not back off, where do I go from here?, who do I trust like you?,would it ever be possible for me to get someone like you again in this life, XXXXXX YOU ARE NOT TWO IN THE WORLD, DO NOT LEAVE ME IN THE DARK IT MAY LEAD TO MY DEATH.I am now soo attached to you and I believes in you with all my soul, please

May my tears touch your heart this morning as you read this mail.
I hope to receiving a forgiving message to Mr Koff!.
With love,
Ms.L@@rn!.

I love the bit in caps Very Happy

Last edited by Gantz on Wed May 23, 2007 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
letsplay419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"playing a small violin"

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Booking a plot at Lagos Cemetery

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats was a good start for an apology...I think the security boss owes you a lot longer
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've recieved an email from the security company apologising on behalf of the very rude Mr K0ff!
Quote:
GUARDIAN SECURITY CONSULTANT (G.S.C.)
TEL/FAX : 0022507060855/
EMAIL :[email protected]
DIRECTOR: MR M!CH3L K0FF!

Attn:Mr Xxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxx,
We received your last mail to us with shock as you partner communiated us yesterday on this particular issue, but since we have a great regards and respect to your person we could not have the boldness to write you that same yesterday by reason of your statement,but wrote you through Ms.L@@rn! but today we have not heard from her so we have the burden in us to of plead with you directly.

Sir it is not in our nature to get our customers offended, please with due respect and humility, we apologies to you to forgive us for it is quite uncredit of this office to endulge in an offensive approach to customers, of such leads to jeopardy of the of a socity please sir, to err is human, to forgive is divine.

Find a place in your good heart and forgive us.

Thanks,

THE MAGAMENT.

The MAGAment indeed! I'm not sure if that's a joke or a genuine typo/misspelling. I reckon I might just be able to find it in my heart to forgive poor misunderstood Mr K0ff!, Providing he agrees to be suitably humble from now on. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic