SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Zombie's shipping service is cr*p

View next topic
View previous topic

luckey

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir,
I did not collect the package. I was stopped in front of the hotel by policemen who requested what i was doing in the hotel. I told them that I came to collect a parcel that somebody sent to me and when they asked me the name of the person and his room number i could not tell them because i did not know the person that will deliver the package. they just started beating me that I am a thief and have come to steal something from the hotel. They took me to the police centrale and locked me up in their cell. I spent three days there before my pastor came and bailed me from them after explaining to them that I am not a thief.
Sir, I know that you have tried for us but this package is not meant for us because i have tried all i can to collect it but there is one form of trouble or another. I think that the best thing you will do is to recall the box and just send $500.00 so that I can take care of myself and when i am well, we will then talk about how the security company will deliver the box to you.

The only part of that I believe is that he wants me to send him $500. Which I will do immediately of course.

Zombie has been MIA lately, and is a little broken, but I've had big fun with it so far.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic