SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Million Dollar Club (check baiting)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I decided to give the check scammers a bit more attention right? So I sent this to my lad:
Quote:
Dear Ms. C0ll1ns,

Give me my money bitch. See below email from your boss. Please attach a scan of the check so I can make sure everything is accurate before you send it to me. Thank you.

Regards,
Baiter

but only got a scripted reply. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Sir,

Your email were well received, Already My boss left a certified bank draft of $450,000.00 which I was instructed to send to you as soon as you request for it. Right now, the certified bank draft is in the office and I will mail the bank draft to you from here as soon as we arranged for the mailing process.
My boss did not leave money for the delivery of the draft to your address, so you will have to arrange and send the delivery cost to me.

I have already made some findings at DHL office and they said the cost of delivery the draft to you is 98 dollars , so do reconfirm your receiving address where I will send the draft, Send the 98 dollars the cost of the DHL to:

K3L3CH1 0NY3M4 C0LL1NS
LAGOS NIGERIA
and send other information of the western union.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
K3l3ch1 C0ll1ns

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ That's a different kind of check scam entirely. I doubt you'll ever see that check. Later they'll want money from you to insure the check before they'll send it.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm going to ask him to scan it for me...then cash it, shipping fee issue resolved. Than I'm going to rinse & repeat. Twisted Evil I had another one of these before & he scanned the check for me to make sure there were no mistakes.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Kelly wrote:
Anyone else want to share statistics?

[stifled gloat]I entered the million dollar club with my very first check.[/stifled gloat]

But seriously, I got VERY lucky on that one...

Sid

Mortar x15
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Good job! clapping

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah over 2 Million In checks myself Smile

Think I will try for 5 Million now

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received about 25 checks and money orders but still have only reached $150,000.00. The most convincing of them all would have to be the American Express Gift Cheque. They even have the holograms attached which makes them look extremely authentic.

Sorry for the poor quality using a camera phone.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you look at them. Where the watermark would be (the amex looking guy-) in the white oval you can see it when NOT held to light. and the "security strip" is printed and not inbedded like in US currency or Euros (not sure if the pound has that feature)

_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They leave much to be desired (if your a scammer) but they are still very deceiving. Most of the checks I receive look like anyone could print them but the M.O.'s usually look like there was a little more work involved.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am almost sure the VISA MOs going around are on a very-high tech operation

although as the serial number get higher the ink looks like it is running out!

_____

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic