SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Donna Robinson - I'm a white woman in Dakar - Yeah Right!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had this one write to me from interpals, but didn't have a photo. At first I thought it was another lad using womans pics to get the scam started. I hadn't played with a lad for a while so I wrote back. Attached to the first letter was a pic of a white woman.

Header:
Quote:
Received: by 10.66.231.20 with SMTP id d20cs220938ugh;
Thu, 17 May 2007 11:51:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.162.14 with SMTP id k14mr1285890bue.1179427900990;
Thu, 17 May 2007 11:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27112.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27112.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.44])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id z40si997515ikz.2007.05.17.11.51.37;
Thu, 17 May 2007 11:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.44 is neither permitted
nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 83652 invoked by uid 60001); 17 May 2007 18:51:37 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

Received: from [41.208.139.130] by web27112.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 May 2007 19:51:37 BST
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:51:37 +0100 (BST)

The IP address resolved to Senegal, so at least they are not lying about their location.

1st letter:
Quote:
Hi Dear,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend if that is better for you. I am here in Daker Senegal; am a single lady of 30years old, i read international relations at the Queen Mary, University of London.I saw your add and i have searchingly gone through your profile,so decided to write to you . I am very interested in w you.I was working in one company in London,but at a time i stopped work and moved down to Dakar Senegal where my beloved mother is working as a midwife in the hospital clinique du cap Dakar Senegal.My mother decided to brought me down here so that she will not be feeling the death of my late father. I think that all the details about me you can read in my profile, I just want to say you that I am very optimistic, beautiful, merry, caring, understanding, romantic, sexy and I have a great wish to create a happy family in my life and also like travelling as you know, i am a British citiezn, i can travell to Europe,America, Australia and Canada Visa Free. I am looking for a man who seriously wants to have a good family, love and wants to be loved. I think that we can try to know each other better and may be it is a fate…………. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet,i am not all that photogenic,but i have attach my pictures for you to take a look.

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall,I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.

I am in these moment to look for a serious relationship with a man that wants to be part of my life.

I will anxiously looking forward to hear from you.

Donna Robinson

The stuff in red text is actually shakespeare.

2nd letter:

Quote:
My love and My Life,

Nice to read your mail again, .I really want to have you as my own lover, Let the wife make the usband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.infact i really want to come to over to meet you in person,also i have something good which i will bring accross which both of us will benefit and we would not lack for ever. i was here with my Old age mother who was now retired from her work as midwife .I really enjoy my Mum thats why i came down to Dakar Senegal to stay with her.What i really need from you now is to buy my ticket so that i will be coming to meet with you .You're the body firm and strong, And I'm a rib bone on your side,I think of you each morning and dream of you each night I think of your arms being around me and cannot express my delight. Honey i want to trust you more and more,i beleive that you will never let me down,and i promise to be with you .Attach is my Uk passport. Age is nothing but a number and i always believe that i came across you by a special power and that is why i have decided to give you my life and my love. People shop for a bathing suit with more care than they do a husband or wife. The rules are the same. Look for something you'll feel comfortable wearing. Allow for room to grow. you will have fitted yourself to be honored by a maiden's love, which is, in sooth, the highest guerdon which a true knight can hope for your princess.
i have taken note of what you have said i will like to vist you if you can buy my air ticket .... and thanks for the picture....i can't wait to see you in person. You're my man, my mighty king, And I'm the jewel in your crown, You're the sun so hot and bright, I'm your light-rays shining down,You're the mountain huge and high, I'm the valley green and wide, You're the body firm and strong, and I'm a rib bone on your side,i do not have any child but i whish to have with you if you want, i was working with oxfam is a non-governmental organizations in london.i am here in dakar senegal without job! i wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay. Yours love, Donna Robinson

So far I have her pic, her passport which is fake and a couple of nice family snaps.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams

Last edited by up_and_under on Sat May 19, 2007 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the passport:

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that Jenny Jones?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol @ that passport Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic