SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting a Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:
I am glad that this site does not allow racist posts, even if calling a person "lad" is pretty much the same as "boy" which is not a cool thing to call a black person

Rubbish, I call my son, LAD, we call them lads as in lads from Lagos, and as for your connotation that lad is the same as calling them boys, which you say is not cool to call an African, the lads from Lagos call themselves the Yahoo Yahoo boys.

As for you comment above, in answer to the statement of We'd like to give bubba the opportunity to post the evidence he has, you replied:

Quote:
I could do that, but I don't feel inclined to do so. Maybe I'll take up badgering full time.

That just about sums your trolling ass up!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri May 18, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're asking for the headers from the email, Bubba, not the guestbook entry.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, my request for headers seems like a request for a liver donation. I simply want to see the headers. Is it that difficult? I cannot possibly see why you would not want to post the headers. What problem would that be? You come asking information about the email, we try to provide and you are being rather pesky about it. Question

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

Quote:
I could do that, but I don't feel inclined to do so. Maybe I'll take up badgering full time.

That just about sums your trolling ass up!

Yah. Don't feed the troll.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:

Originators IP is listed in the guest book.

No it's not.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I cannot possibly see why you would not want to post the headers. What problem would that be?

Identical IP's? Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the person is a member of the site then they will be banned. end of story, post the IP address and someone here will sort it out.
On the other hand, Bubba, idiots like you are not welcome here.

The email address seems to be attached to an IP in the north of England, around Manchester and who is an NTL customer.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the guestbook says is:

Quote:
25.04.2007 - 12:47
Address: cpc1-oldh5-0-0-cust1016.manc.cable.ntl.com
[email protected]

Brill site!!

No IP address present.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:

Identical IP's? Wink

Have you been reading my diary?

Just post the headers.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From way back at the original post:

Quote:
Yes, we are dealing with bad people. And sure, I was probably out of line to bait a baiter... but his response is way way out of line. I just hope that this is isolated, and the rest of the baiters here are not using this site to justify their racist feelings.

I'd agree completely with this quote. I mean, there are three basic statements here:

1) Scammers are bad people.
2) So are racists.
3) So are BADgers (at least in our world!).

BUBBA - even in the time I've been here people have been banned for racism. If the person you were communicating with is a member on this site, the moderators will want to be able to track him/her down. I expect that JoJoBean was thinking along those lines asking for headers.

I'm sure you can understand why we don't appreciate BADgers. Most of us do feel like we're doing a service. Probably not along the lines of curing cancer, but I can guarantee that this site (and probably the other baiting sites as well, but I don't spend time there so can't address them) do in fact help reduce the number of victims of 419 scams.

It's been an interesting discussion!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Edward Rekshon Thu May 17 18:46:34 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.36.196; Thu, 17 May 2007 18:49:51 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.246.103]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta102.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=hotmail.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.103 (EHLO bay0-omc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.103) by mta102.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 17 May 2007 18:49:50 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.8.241]) by bay0-omc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Thu, 17 May 2007 18:46:36 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Thu, 17 May 2007 18:46:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 207.46.8.251 by by118fd.bay118.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 18 May 2007 01:46:34 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [82.1.233.46]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Edward Rekshon" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you sir. Now a mod will be able to find out whether or not that is someone who participates at this site. You may want to remove your email address though- in case someone chooses to be a badger as well.

Goat

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No more feeding the Badger! It only makes it stronger....

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

P country: United Kingdom
IP Address state: Tameside
IP Address city: Failsworth
IP latitude: 53.516701
IP longitude: -2.133300

Near Liverpool, between Oldham and Manchester.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm sure you can understand why we don't appreciate BADgers. Most of us do feel like we're doing a service. Probably not along the lines of curing cancer, but I can guarantee that this site (and probably the other baiting sites as well, but I don't spend time there so can't address them) do in fact help reduce the number of victims of 419 scams.

Well the badgering was a spur of the moment experiment, mostly in reaction to the silly email address. And I was obviously kidding when I said I was going to take it up full time. It wasn't really that rewarding. (though some of the full thread is pretty funny) But you do take yourself a bit too seriously. Where do you think the the scammers get the money to pay for all of the phone calls, postage, internet usage, etc? They use stolen credit cards. Nigeria is the credit card fraud capitol of the world. So you may be preventing crime, but you are also adding to it.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread grew faster than the oral sex thread from last week!

Goat

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for posting the header Bubba Very Happy

There is no user on this site using that ip. Some in that range but not that one.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Last edited by lotta on Fri May 18, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So you may be preventing crime, but you are also adding to it.

And your answer is...?

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:

Oh? Would you rather them spend their stolen credit card money on things like phone calls to baiters, stupid pieces of art, tattoos, etc. or on actual items for themselves? I would rather have them throw good money after bad. I sincerely doubt that our existence is adding to any crime. I would rather him blow money on me than spend it on himself, or another potential REAL victim.

Goat

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

Quote:

I'm sorry but that has got to be the dumbest quote i have ever seen in this forum Rolling Eyes

pony pony Mortar x18
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

Remove police and there will be less crime because no one will be recording it.

Individuals aren't usually the victim in credit card crime.

I think I've been here before. I know why I'm here, do you know why you are BB ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUBBA wrote:
Where do you think the the scammers get the money to pay for all of the phone calls, postage, internet usage, etc? They use stolen credit cards. Nigeria is the credit card fraud capitol of the world. So you may be preventing crime, but you are also adding to it.

That's an ignorant statement Bubba. Do you honestly believe that if we stopped baiting them, credit card fraud would go down?

It's not just about the money spent. Keeping these scammers occupied, believing they are corresponding with a "maga", keeps them away from a real victim.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GP - I hope that BB wasn't referring to me Wink

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what you were hoping to achieve Bubba, but I doubt it was the (deserved) reaction you got.

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
BUBBA
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That's an ignorant statement Bubba. Do you honestly believe that if we stopped baiting them, credit card fraud would go down?

No. The point is that you are not quite the altruistic crusaders you think you are. You bait scammers because its funny. For the most part, that is the only reason you do it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic