SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried both of those addys and they bounce back to me....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as of yesterday:

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE THAT,I WARNED YOU NOT TO TALK TO HOM ANYMORE THAT THE BASTARD TEMPERED WITH MY BOX BUT YOU TURNED DEAF EAR TO IT,LISTEN,I HAVE RUN OUT OF PATIENCE FOR YOU,I DO NOT THINK I NEED YOUR MONEY ANYMORE,YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM US ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.

His reply to my letter over the weekend:

Quote:
Hey Danny!
I want my info! I've been in touch with realcroscross and he's told me a lot about you! Where's my $2,500.00! He said you went to the WU office and picked it up not him.

You've got some explaining to do mister!

Txxxxx.

just sent off another bit of encouragement to [email protected] which still seems to be up and running.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crosscrossa finally replied to Realcroscross. Not so much for an insult, but still pretty sweet.

Quote:
screw u idiot .i sabi u dey no guyman. stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum

So far, there are about three characters in Real's inbox. Maybe it's time for him to drop a bombshell.

Real can get friendly with the lad, but I would love to get this fool to safari somewhere. Let me know if you have ideas!

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm working on a safari, but so far it is going rather slowly. But hey, that's okay!

I have decided to hire him to whack my ex-wife, who is spending money like there is no tomorrow. We seem to keep having trouble with the transfers though. I refuse to use Western Union, as the clerks there ask too many questions, and there are too many forms to fill out. We tried the wire transfer bit, but there was some problem on his end (possibly due to the account being frozen Very Happy ) I suggested to him that I send him some ATM cards hidden inside some Apple iphones, and got this in response:

Quote:
OK,
I WILL SEND YOU A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THE TRANSFER,BUT I WILL NOT DO ANY CARD STUFF.

I WILL SEND THE NEW ACCOUNT TO YOU BY TOMMORROW.

It looks like we're having an impact here folks, as it appears as if he has run out of bank accounts.

I really hope this next bank account he sends me works okay. Twisted Evil I think I'll be able to get a safari out of him. I think right now he really doesn't understand how the whole ATM card thing works. He's rather dense.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since this mugu has been dropping baiters left and right, and the realcroscross addy hasn't replied to him yet, I did the obvious.

Quote:
listen me, you stupid fool

I TOOK U DI MAGA OK?

i took u password with HACK porgam. i read u account and now u maga dey mine. i took u maga arthur, i took ur maga scrooge, i took ur maga iver.

YOU SAY I NO GUYMAN I SABI U DEY NO GUYMAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I STEAL PIPOL WEY DEY GREEDY. U STEAL PIPOL WEY DEY SCARED

USMAN

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ God bless Usm4n.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Jedi_Night
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this letter has really gotten me...angry, to say the least. I can't believe these guys threaten people with death threats. It's ridiculous and sick.
I may not scambait (see my "should Christians scambait" to know why), but I still want to help. And I think I have helped by filing an "internet crime" complaint with the F.B.I. and giving them the email address of this scammer.
Let's hope it comes to fruitation.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not to sound like a stick in the mud, but that really won't help. Remember, this lad has changed email accounts more times than Lindsey Lohan goes into rehab (ba-dum-dum! Thank you! Tip your file server!). The FBI will do nothing on this one. Absolutely nothing.

I didn't get involved in the ethics debate, but the best thing that can be done to this bastage is what we are doing. The lad was probably already picking out new autos and planning on how he was going to spend his money. Not only are we keeping him busy, but we're shutting down his bank accounts. That's making an impact.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply:

Quote:
FOR BEING INGRATE AND STUPID, I WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE YOU LOVE ONES SURFER AS MY CLIENT WHISH. I WANTED TO HELP YOU WHOUT KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BE THIS INGRATE.
JUST WAIT FOR US AND
R.I.P

My answer:

Dear Kingp1n

I lika that name. You a witty guy. So youse still talking big huh. I admire someone with some cajones. Whattaya say we talk some business. I have need every once ina while of a technician to handle people who don't pay me or are a liability. The deadbeats I have theys knee caps busted. Yousa any good with a baseball bat? Never mind I'll have Rocky giveya lessons. The liabilities I need someone with the right skills. Dont matta to me how yousa do it. Gun, knife poison is all OK as long as yousa cover yousa and my ass good. No stupid slipups getting the heat down on my organization. Whattaya say? I pay real good. Ask any of my boys. Nunz1o pays good. Don't want anyone getting a better offer and capping me. Yousa know how that is.

Let me know

Sincerely,

Nunz1o Gabell1

Gabell1 And Boys Insurance Inc.

P.S. Dont go givin me any of that loved ones bullshit. No one loves Nunz1o Gabell1. They respect me but don't love me. Thatsa the way to do business. Now drop that silly threatening bullshit and get back to me on my offer. It's one you cannot refuse. I'm nota gonna offer again. Kapish?

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We seem to have our lad confused. Laughing

Quote:
DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN,
IF YOU WANT MY HELP,MAKE THE SECOND PAYMENT OR......................

YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS.
VERY SOON YOU....................

As he is now asking for the 'second' payment I think I'll try and get him to confess to being realcroscross too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic